Shoppers Drug Mart / service
Some woman on the floor was very rude to me around the time of 12:30 pm. My fingers was bleeding badly so I grabbed a box of bandaids and put one on then proceeded to go buy. She was staring at me the whole time I asked if there was something wrong she rudely said "are you going to buy those" and I said "yes it's okay you don't have to watch me" she proceeded to say "maybe I should ". I go to this shoppers all the time they are all usually so nice to me I am shocked by the behaviour and very unhappy about it.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.