Shoppers Drug Mart / product not in store

Canada Review updated:

I went into the Shoppers on Kingston road on Sunday evening to pick up pop that was on sale, there was none available. So I asked for a raincheck and I told the girl I wanted 2 Sprite and 2 cokes. She gave me the raincheck reciept and put 4 diet cokes. I asked if this mattered and she said it was all the same. And I could get them at any Shoppers. I went back in Tuesday and all they had was coke, so I grabbed 2 of those.I had told my friend I would take her to the Wellness centre at the Shoppers in Ajax on Thursday When I was there, I grabbed 2 Sprite and when I presented my reciept, I was told that I could not get them there, because it was a different number. So now I have to go back again, just to get 2 Sprite. That will be a total of 4 trips. I am disabled and elderly and it is hard for me to go out. I spend about 300 dollars at Shoppers a month, but because of this I am going to be changing my store and will not be returning to Shoppers. It is your loss, the things I buy can be gotten at any drug store. So thanks for loading a good and profitable customer for 2 dollars.

Ki
Jul 11, 2019

Comments

• Di
      Jul 12, 2019

I do not believe a thing you said. If you cannot tell the difference between girls an women chances are you are lying.