Having problems with Lancome?

Lancome Customer Service Contacts

8800 500 3160 (Russia)
+1 800 526 2663 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 783 4509 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 006 0116 (Australia)
+852 31 801 648 (Hong Kong)
29, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré

Australia
564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004

Germany
Johannstraße 1,  40476 Düsseldorf

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lancome Customer Service. Initial Lancome complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lancome above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lancome. Discuss the issues you have had with Lancome and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LancomeDiscrepancies in the amount calculation on web browser vs safari browser

There is a discrepancy in the amount calculation on the Lancome browser website vs when I opened the site on my Safari - iPhone. The subtotal on safari is $97 which is wrong vs the sub-total of $95.20 on chrome browser. I am extremely disappointed with this sort of unethical activity and hence reporting the issue here. Undoubtedly hundreds of customers have been charged the miscalculate charge without any idea.

Calculation on Safari-iPhone- WRONG ONE:

SUB-TOTAL $ 95.20

Discrepancies in the amount calculation on web browser vs safari browser
Discrepancies in the amount calculation on web browser vs safari browser

LancomeAutomatic Reshipping

In March (2020) I requested my automatic shipping be canceled due to financial hardships caused by COVID. However, my card was recently charged on the 12th of this month for automatic shipment order which has caused me financial strain this month. I have not been able to have my issue resolved and I really need to speak to a supervisor or management.

Dec 07, 2020

Lancome — Buyer beware!!!

Just finished talking to a customer service rep "Ayeesha" about an order placed back on november 17...

LancomeDid not receive an item

Brandi Madison I have been a happy customer for over 27 years, but your customer service is terrible.

I have also emailed and messaged you on Facebook. Finally, I talked with a customer service rep named Lovely.

She told me she could not help me because the item is no longer in stock.

But I spoke with customer service in April and told me they were going to mail out the bag but they didn't.

If I don't receive a response by close of business on Monday, I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card. Here Is my #Order n° LAN_[protected]. Additionally, if need be, I may take a picture of all these complaints on Facebook and send them to your CEO.

I have called several times but the wait times are too long.
      I did not receive:
      BLACK STRIPE TOTE
      Order Number: LAN_[protected]
      Please send me one and let me know when it is shipped.
      Thanks.

Lancomemonsieur big mascara

Hi my husband bought me this for Christmas in a set. It is clumpy and horrible to apply and remove pls advise on replacement. I always use good high quality make up but have found this in less than a month not great. Is there a dodgy batch ? My husband has no longer the receipt but it was bought from boots in a set with a lipstick and an eyeliner. Pls advise

• Lo
            Lorraine Dove Oct 26, 2020

I bought a R480:00 mascara at Red Square La Lucia Mall South Africa. I asked the assistant for the best and I wanted it to enhance my eyes She couldn’t help much as we are having The Pandemic Corvus 19 So I bought it and it does noting for me As a Pensioner I wanted my eyes to look good. Very very disappointed. Please contact me. I would like a refund only used once [protected]. Lorraine

Lancomeunethical behaviour

I received an email message which stated, "Enjoy a 7-Piece gift with $45+ Purchase. . . . & Enjoy $15% off with code celebrate" and I got the same targetted ad on Facebook. I placed an order for $50, selected my gift and applied the code, which was rejected. I contacted customer service and they stated, "Jasmine: Keep in mind the 15% off and the samples can not be applied at the same time. I do apologize for this misleading ad that we have, we are working to fix this issue right now" (I kept a copy of this transcript which I would be happy to email to you). This is false advertising and it is truly unethical. I would expect that, if you made a mistake, you would honor your offer. It seems it may be time for me to finally search for a new cosmetic provider.

unethical behaviour

Lancomemascara lancôme definicils

Dear Sirs,
            On Jan 7th 2020 I have bought a Mascara Lamcôme Définicils at the Duty Free of the Riga (Latvia) airport.
            Unfortunately it is impossible to use this Mascara at all as it simply scratch the eyes and it herds.
            It happened the first time in my life, and therefore I hadn't kept a receipt.
            However I do hope Lancôme will decently solve such a situation.
            Faithfully yours,
            Olga Mazurova
            +[protected]
            Olga.[protected]@hotmail.com

mascara lancôme definicils

Lancomeperfume

I ordered a bottle of perfume because of a sample I received with a order and the perfume was nothing like the sample so I sent it back because it smelled horrible musty and old I didn't receive my refund and I have been contacting customer service for over a month and they keep giving me the run around I sent them the order number and tracking number they have it because it was signature requested when I sent it! Very very disappointed

Dec 06, 2019

Lancome — lancome stall in st pancras train station.

Good morning I was going through the St Pancreas train station with my girlfriend this morning, (6.12.19) I...

Lancomeaccount

About a year ago or earlier, I purchased an order of wonderful make up. Loved it! However, soon after, my account with credit info was hacked and someone charged 3 orders to my account totaling around $750. I suffered a lot of stress from bank: fraud documents, replacement of credit card and more. When I asked your company to offer any curtesy for my troubles, I was told it would happen. Nothing was offered and I'm needing products but hesitant to use your online site. I've been to Ulta to buy products. Guess I'm asking for special treatment or additional offer before I order from you again.
                Update:Because of your online sale, I tried to order products today.
                However, my credit cards were not allowed to go through stating a problem with them. ??????? Thanks, Holly

Lancomeall eye need

3 weeks ago, My husband bought me all eye need travel set from Dammam airport Saudi Arabia. He got it from the duty free shop.

The picture in the package looks totally different than what's inside. Some with different labels and some without. If you notice in the picture attached, the blue eye makeup remover has none! And Lancôme logo flower in the mascara looks different.
                  It looks unauthentic and I need to know why ??its really suspicious.
                  I need someone to contact me regarding this issue. I have a picture of it and I need to double check.

all eye need

Lancometeint idole foundation

This is the second time this year I've had to replace my foundation because the bottle dropped only once and shattered into pieces!!! Do you offer replacements or discounts so I can buy another foundation. It's ridiculous that such and expensive product is so fragile and packaged so poorly. I have carpet and still bottle dropped only once and shattered everywhere!!!

Lancome Advanced Genifiquecomplaint

Love the product but hate the applicator & bottle. The applicator doesn't go to the bottom of the bottle & you can't turn the bottle upside down & drain what's left in the bottle. I bought 2 bottles, which BTW is expensive & don't get to use it all. I am thinking about going back to Estee Lauder with the medicine like dropper that gets the last drop & you can turn it up to get it all.
                      Thanks, Sue Tribble
                      1012 Bay Colony Dr.
                      Richmond Ky.

• Updated by sue tribble · Jul 14, 2019

can't get what serum is left in bottom & stuff is too expensive to not get every drop.

Lancomebrow shaping powdery pencil in blonde 010 is a very different colour than my old one

I visited the Lancôme desk in Boots store Liffey Valley to see if they could help me but as I had bought in the airport they gave me the customer service phone number. I rang and explained to the girl that the product is a totally different reddish colour rather than brown as per my old one I have of the same product and code. She told me as that is not a fault she could not help me. This is ridiculous as the product is faulty if it is a totally different colour than the sample I tried in the airport and the previous ones I have always bought. The top line is the correct colour brown and the bottom line is this new colour which is reddish. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com and my phone number is [protected]. Thanks, Jennifer O'Connor

Jun 21, 2019

Lancome — lancome mascara

The wand has come away from the lid. It is now useless. The design of this wand needs looking at. I tried to...

Lancomela vie est belle, fragranced body lotion

I bought the above body lotion at East Midlands airport for my holiday. I only used it twice because it wouldn't absorb into my skin merely stayed white in my skin creases and formed lots of small white bobbles over my body that were difficult to brush off and clung to my clothes. I cannot use it. Have purchased this body lotion before it was lovely and this one is completely different, smell didn't linger either.

LancomeL’absolu lacquer 312

I have always used lancome lip glosses and they were nice. But this new one disappointed me very much. I bought Lancome L'absolu lacquer 312 in April 2019. It is very liquid. Like water. It is very difficult to put it on lips to make it look nice! When the lips touch each other it becomes uneven and it doesn't look beautiful. Its high price does not correspond to its low quality. I would like to change it for a previous model of Lancome lip glosses.

L’absolu lacquer 312

• Updated by Katerina888 · Jun 05, 2019

And one more trial to spread it on lips

Comments

• Updated by Katerina888 · Jun 05, 2019

One more picture

Comments

• Updated by Katerina888 · Jun 05, 2019

Some pictures of its usage

Comments

Lancomelancome star bronzer intense

On 3rd May I bought this product Lancome Star Bronzer Intense and found the pump does not work. It has barre code which is [protected]
                              I would like to have a refund please or replace a new one.
                              I send you a photo with receipt dated 3rd May

I am Deaf and sign language user and unable to hear on phone. Please communicate with me by return e-mail.
                              Please advise, thank you.

lancome star bronzer intense

Lancomemascara

I bought the Monsieur Waterproof Big Mascara in Limerick, Ireland. I am extremely disappointed as the mascara is extremely clumpy, therefore rendering it useless.
                                I am a fan of Lancôme mascara for years. Please issue a refund or perhaps an alternative mascara such as Volume a Porter (which was the mascara I previously had).
                                Kind Regards
                                Fionnuala McEnery

Lancomeoud bouqet

I need help. I purchased this bottle of Oud Bouquet from one of the retailers who deals with original items for sure as I have been buying them for a long time. I need to know if my bottle and box are real or fake because the box code and the bottle code don't match. The box says 62M700 but the bottle says 62M603? Is this normal to have different batches like this or is it a fake?

oud bouqet