Shoppers Drug Mart

Fri:9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Shoppers Drug Martinfusion sets for insulin pumps

My husband and I have just moved to the area. My husband wears a insulin pump for his Diabetes. To our surprise Shoppers Drug Mart can't order infusion sets for his insulin pump. And we should go to another drug store to order them.
We moved from Paris, Ontario and every drug store there either has them or can order them. I find it every funny that a drug store as big as Shoppers Drug Mart can't order insulin pump supplies in for their customers.
My husband will be taking his business to another drug store. which mean Shopper Drug Mart will be losing hundreds of dollars a month. My husbands pump supplies and other medication runs us in the hundreds monthly.
I am very disappointed in Shopper Drug Mart. If other drug stores like the big chains or small privately owned ones can order them. Then why doesn't Shoppers Drug Mart.

Sincerely
Kim Kotzeff

Shoppers Drug Martstaff trying to force me to use self serve check out.

I went into the new Shoppers Drug Mart in Penetanguisheneg, Ontario. I went up to pay for the items I wanted to buy. The person at the front told me I have to use the self check out. I told her I did not want to. She told me that's why she is there to help me. I told her I did not want to use the self check out. She told me I can only go to the cash register, normally run by a customer service rep only if I wanted to buy lottery. This is unacceptable. I do not want to use self check out with help or without help. If you want me to remain a customer, a loyal customer, then do not tell store customer service representatives that I have to use the self check out.