Shoppers Drug Mart — postal service
I went in for an In person ID verification but the postal worker refused to accept my lease agreemenr as proof of residency as the address does not match my govenrment issued photo ID. When I went to another Shoppers Canada Post, they informed me that I can use the lease however, the original worker had deleted my request.
This has costed me extra time out of my day and has now delayed my potential to be fully hired as an independent contractor. It is going to take me an additional 10 days to get the matter fully resolved and get my background check delivered.
The staff is clearly not well trained, as both present parties were unable to help me at the store on 82nd Ave, Edmonton.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item