Shoppers Drug Martpharmacy

As i dont have extrna Insurrance to pay my prescriptions i get them for 6 months to avoid extra cost of filling charges .. as i have been doing this last 4 years with pharmasave and london drugs . Today shoppers drug pharmacy on country club mall told me their owner Tim knstructed the employees jot to give more than 100!days of prescriptions.so they will over charge me 120 dollars a year Which i thknk should be told before i transfered my medication s to there by over charging me and not very customer friendly .. also they don't thake PC creit card or let you redeem any points you have on it.. though pharmacy is inside the shoppers drug market but it is total different entity making its iwn rules, and it is giving a bad name to shoppers drug market and super stores chains, as i owner of PC credit card I thought i would be able to use my card and its benefits in all its stores .. apperantlh not ..

Er
Aug 07, 2019

Comments

• Ks
      Aug 07, 2019

If you ever read the optimum policy, you'd know that the government doesnt allow points to be earned on prescriptions (the govt ruled it as bribery many years ago), so the company also doesnt allow points to be used on prescriptions. Dumb child.