Shoppers Drug Marthair dye

La Sep 19, 2019 Calgary, AB Review updated:

The lack of respect and accommodation done by the manager and the the cashier was absolutely appalling. I tried to return unopened hair dye without a receipt, I was told over the phone that I could use my store card to return it, and when I came into the store that was not the case. Kanji was beyond rude to me, she then proceeded to call over a manager that had no manners. They said " sense the system doesn't show the hair dye bought on that day we can't return it" when I made 2 purchases that day and neither of them were showing on the screen. I purchased both items on September 17 2019. I will NEVER come back to this specific store because of the lack of respect of the staff members here. I was never offered any kind of coupon or a store voucher or a discount for the mishap. The customer service is absolutely disgusting and I will be telling others my experience.

Shoppers Drug Mart

Comments

•   Sep 19, 2019

You had the receipt yet tried to return without a receipt. You think a discount or coupon is due because you had no receipt. I think you’re from Mars.

• La
      Sep 19, 2019

@SubSquirrel Omg get a life. Do have nothing better to do than look for comments, sad

•   Sep 19, 2019

@Laylamichellle This from a person who is angry about a refund without a receipt yet posts the receipt online. I have a life and it includes commenting on stupid posts.