Shoppers Drug Martrude, racist, poor service

I am a brown skin woman and I was there on a weekday in the afternoon for the first time at that store to purchase some flyer items.

A white cashier named Linda, looked at me disgustingly and said arrogantly you black people can only afford sale price items. There is a limit of 4 per customer. You were here the other day and got the same items.

She asked me to leave because the owner said only 4 items per customer. She said our owner is black and her boss was black too. What are you going to complain about your black skin?

What an experience for shopping there for the first time.

• Cl
    C-Luv390 Sep 24, 2009

Damn!! I live here in the states, but I really had my heart set on relocating to canada. But I must say I'm really surprised that
    even happened to you two considering the fact that I've always been told that canadians were a helluva lot nicer, and much more
    friendlier than us over here in the states. Just what I heard that's all!

• Da
    daisy7 Jun 27, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I just called the pharmacy and they are RUDE. After telling me they didnt have my medication, they just hung up the phone without saying bye...how hard is to say BYE before hanging up the phone to someone!??!?!! NO MANNERS at all here. I will never shop there !!!