The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shoppers Drug Mart — rude, racist, poor service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a brown skin woman and I was there on a weekday in the afternoon for the first time at that store to purchase some flyer items.
A white cashier named Linda, looked at me disgustingly and said arrogantly you black people can only afford sale price items. There is a limit of 4 per customer. You were here the other day and got the same items.
She asked me to leave because the owner said only 4 items per customer. She said our owner is black and her boss was black too. What are you going to complain about your black skin?
What an experience for shopping there for the first time.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier.
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item