[Resolved] Shoppers Drug Mart — customer service
I was at the shoppers drug store located at Newtonbrook plaza, Toronto, Ontario today at 20:40 p.m and there was a wrong price tag on one of the items which was a multivitamin (female +50). It was on sale for 10$ but when I paid for it, it wasn't and they said the sale was over while the price tag was still on the item. I was talking to their supervisor called Sabrina, she didn't say hi to me, she didn't greet at all, just told the cashier to give the item to me for the sale price and when I was telling her about the "free item policy in Ontario", she left while I was talking to her. I returned the item because I found it really disrespectful and unfair while I needed the multivitamin for my grandma. I am really serious about what happened and how she treated me as a customer wasn't appropriate at all. I really hope you take this serious too.
I'm looking forward your professional resolving,
The manager of the store called me and apologized for what happened. That’s was we call a great customer service!
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item