Shoppers Drug Martbad supervisor services

Y

On June 3rd afternoon at 4:32pm, at Kingsgate Mall Shoppers Drug Mart.
My Optimum card no. is [protected].
I checked out at the cashier and told him that I want to get the bonus points (Get 18, 500 Optimum points when you spend $75 or more on almost anything in the store. That’s a $25 value!).The cashier seems to know nothing about this promotion and told me ok, if a little bit less than $75 you can still get the points. Then the subtotal ended up to be $70.23, the total is $74.74 and he asked me to pay. After that I asked him to check whether i got the 18500 points or not, so there was no such points added. then he phoned his supervisor and asked about this promotion, he said on the phone " this customer thought she can spend $70 in order to get the bonus points" First, I never said $70, I know it's $75, and 2nd, he didnt even know this promotion and told me i can still get the points if it's less than the $75. Then he asked his supervisor to come and do a refund and repurchase thing, the supervisor came with a really bad attitude, no patient and rude. She started to do the refund very slowly and didnt even greet me. I had a stroller with my baby girl in it, so i didnt challenge her. However because of their mistake i have to go back and forth a few times to add my purchase amount to $75.
The most important thing is the attitude of the supervisor, she looks like Asian, but she discriminated me (my English is my 1st language)! She smiled, greeted and said thank you to a white senior behind me! but she didnt even put my stuff in the bag!How could she be a supervisor! I was so disappointed by the service Shoppers Drug Mark provided.
and if I dont get a satisfied answer, I will keep complaint to the upper level.

Thanks