Shell Petroleum Development Companyprize money not yet received

R

Email was send to me on May 15, 2009 that I have won prize of five millions United States Dollars. Inspite of my poor financial standing, I have spend huge amount on account of diplomat travelling from Islamabad to Karachi, money sent at Nigeria embassy etc etc. plus there is still demand of sending more money at Nigeria but the prize has not yet been send. The detail are as follows :

Batch Ref : JUNE/009/YY

Reference number SPDC -081511

Fiduciary agent : Mr. David Brimley

Telephone number +[protected]

I would like to bring this fact to your notice that I am very very poor fellow and jobless too. I would much much appreciate if you would be kind enough to assist me in getting my prize soon.

Regards,
Ali Raza

balaji Apr 24, 2009

some one named philip pedro send a msg in my mobile that i won 200000 pounds,
    and they need 500 pounds(37000 inr) for shipping etc. if i clear this amount then only i can get my prize money.

i want to know whether this is real.
    did any one get cheated by giving them amount for shipping.

• Dn
    dnprem Jul 17, 2009

I also received a message stating that SPDC, HONG KONG, granted AWARD for 2009, the amount of 1, 000, 000.00 U.S.Dollars and asked me certain details about sending money.I gave.They sent message that
    they have sent the amount to my bank.But they did not.Again i received message from International Fund Transfer section of WORLD
    BANK, of UNITED NATIONS, that the fund tranfer has been stopped for verification and the asked certain details which i sent.
    Then i received message that they have verified, and they have to be paid a fee of USD 850.

• Vi
    vipassana sharma Sep 21, 2009

Repected sir, i got a msg on my fathers celphn about the lucky mobile draw of shell petroleum developement company abt 500000gbp. They asked me for my address through mail. Now an agent is here in india shortly to contact us. Agent requires the sum of amount invested in arrival and coustom charges. So kindly inform me is it genuine or a fake process. Please ring me up on my no# 9434359460. Thank you.

Babu.C Oct 02, 2009

Dear sir,

I have received the e-mail from Shell petroleum development company that i won the price 250000 pounds. They asked me to sent my personal information to collect that price from courier. So i have sent my personal information but i have not given my banking details. It makes any problem.

Thanks,
    Babu.C

santhoshkumar.hb Oct 03, 2009

Respected sir,
    I had recieved a message on 02/09/2009, in that you sent me message like, you have won 25, 000.00 pounds and to claim your prize contact Mr.Mike through email. What is it mean, its true or not.if it is true please tell me how to collect the prize. I am waiting for great news please call me to this number +919844473724 or mail me as i given.

anil jagtap Oct 12, 2009

even i recieved same sms from mr. philip about 500, 000.GBP and i given all my details to him to send out that amt in my account .now he is asking me to pay airport clearance charges 23000 RS so i just want to know is it real or fake company.

• Ku
    Kumar Sanjay Oct 17, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I have recieved a SMS and an email from the Shell Petroleum Development Company that I have awarded USD$ 1 million from the SPDC mobile draw. They asked me to send all my information of myself and my bank account. I have send them my all information. Please tell me this contest is true or just fishing. If it is true please tell me how can I get my money.

bambam Feb 25, 2010

WTF, are just dumb or stupid???????? are you a scammer yourself? your going to be investigated by the internet police..
    how old are you?
    what is your IQ?

• As
    ashishsingh170 Apr 04, 2011

according to him i am won the price .he delivered the price and come to india his agent phone no.
    is 8860814882.he call me 3 times for the celerence of this gift for paying 250 pound.
    please varify the truth whether this is happen or not .
    please reply on my email id is [email protected]

regards
    ashish

sajid mehmood Aug 05, 2013

may name is sajid mehmood my num has won £500, 000, 05-07-2013

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices