Shell Port (Panama City Beach, FL)shell port should be ashamed!

M

We were shopping ( corner of thomas dr and front beach road) in the store and walked next door to dipping dots to get icecream when we came back 15 mins later our car had been towed
mgt. said too bad
cost over 120$ to get truck back
had my sons asthma medication and nebulizer inside

pcb was wonderful
shell port should be ashamed!!!!!!!!!
ever heard of customer service?
terrible end to a great vacation

Mamacitabeja Apr 02, 2019

I went to this location via mapquest thinking 2.75 for regular gas area avg & they'd honor my points card. First they said their shell point system was down so I let that not be an issue. However, after only getting half a tank of gas from a 40 dollar prepay is when I saw the 5.999 a gallon cost! This is questionable/shady business. Got 6.667 gal

• Su
    Summer 44 May 25, 2019

I just bought maverick lights 100s at the shell gas station in secaucus nj the sign says $7.54 plus tax they charge me $8.08 this is wrong I got scammed they have been doing this to other people this is not the right price can you email me back at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ca
    Carolcasey Jun 23, 2019

My debit card works everywhere I use it except Shell gas station

• La
    Larry_Sullivan Jul 06, 2019

He attacked me in the store. And threatend my life . Tackled me into the cement wall. I was afraid for my life. Given the fact he's twice my weight and size. I feel a law suit is necessary against Shell due to the fact it was on shell property. By a Shell worker. Wearing a Shell uniform.

• Tr
    Trina Kay Brown Jul 13, 2019

Customer service at the Shell gas station in Mt. Mesa California sucked at 7 PM on July 7, 2019. Rudest clerk in this store ever, ever, ever, and I don't think I'll ever be back after living here my entire 57 years. Sorry Steve Spradlin, your employee is the worst ever🤬

• Fa
    farid uddin Jul 13, 2019

im trying to find out right person and e mail address on your web site to convert my exon gas station in to shell

please provide me name number and e mail address

stay blessed

• Ro
    Ronallen Marshall Jul 29, 2019

Shi iz very rude to sume custemris i spend a lout uv money thar and shud not have to lisn to her rude comeents a bout me and my frnds shi neds to be fird now or ur guna louse a lout uv money over her rude nes

Mariemcswain Aug 24, 2019

Aggressively rude he needs to be taken care of before he hurts someone he is a. Hothead

Jamie93 Aug 24, 2019

08/18/19 0332hrs
    I am a shell gold rewards card holder/ Lyft Driver. Located in CA.
    Disabled veteran.
    After fueling up my vehicle. I tried to enter the store. Doors were locked. I talked to the console operator Hoza. He refused to allow a Disabled person to use the rest room. Poor customer service and bad manners.

• Le
    Leela Pavan Sep 18, 2019

We had got msg like this "y0u are selected to get 3cr0re rupees in shell 0il c0mpany anniversary 2019 to receive send y0ur name/mobile/e-mail id/add/age/gender"t0:[protected]@gmail.com I was responded but the sender was not responding... is this message is real or fake sir...

• Fb
    FBT Sep 28, 2019

I work for this company. There's so much bullying and harasssment in the workplace (I work for corporate), in 2019!!!, that refuse to fill up there. I've complained so many times, nothing ever changes. I have it all documented. I randomly came across this website, maybe I'll get lucky here and actually get help. I am tired of the run around.

Mary Anb Oct 26, 2019

Stopped to buy VPower. Tried 4 pumps. Filling at snail pace. Owner said he has 3, 000 gallons. Think the booster pump is out or station out of fuel.

• Pa
    Patrick Lane Nov 12, 2019

I stop to get gas @1425 Eastchase Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX 76120 cause online it said gas was $2.19 a gal. But the gas station is charging $2.39 a gal. When i spoke to the manager to show him he basically said that he wasnt gonna do anything about it. I would like to receive a response by phone @[protected]