British Petroleum Logo

British Petroleum

Having problems with British Petroleum?

British Petroleum Customer Service Contacts

+44 207 496 4000 (United Kingdom)
+1 800 333 3991 (United States)
+61 130 013 0027 (Australia)
+64 800 800 027 (New Zealand)
+43 800 080 645 (Austria)
+32 92 573 211 (Belgium)
+31 107 133 000 (Netherlands)
+62 217 884 3878 (Indonesia)
+60 322 818 181 (Malaysia)
+63 28 841 478 (Philippines)
+65 63 353 000 (Singapore)
+27 114 885 111 (South Africa)
+82 234 793 999 (South Korea)
+66 26 843 555 (Thailand)
+84 838 219 153 (Vietnam)
1 St James's Square
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - SW1Y4PD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with British Petroleum Customer Service. Initial British Petroleum complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for British Petroleum above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about British Petroleum. Discuss the issues you have had with British Petroleum and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BP Gas Stationrice krispies treat,

Bought s rice krispies 22oz snack but when I opened it, it was hard as a rock and tasted funny was boughtvatca BP gas station and was told that I needed to contact the consumer so that's what I'm doing. Product is hard, tastes funny and is completely awful. I eat these on a regular basis a d this is the first time I e had an issue with this product. I would like to be reimbursed for this and compensated for this awful rice Krispy treat..unsatisfied customer

...

RESOLVED

• British Petroleum's response · Nov 11, 2019

For complaints regarding BP Gas Stations in the U.S., please contact BP Products and Services:

[protected]

Regards,

Castrol Consumer Relations
      [protected]

M
    Oct 16, 2019

British Petroleum — cashier

I went to the BP gas station on Broadhead Road in Moon Township Pennsylvania on Tuesday, October 15 around 11...

S
    Oct 11, 2019

British Petroleum — service

I purchase some gas from this gas station the gas attendants were very rude one of them refused to service me...

British Petroleumpoor quality shingle. eclipse shingle. lifetime shingle curling after only 14 years.

Purchased what I thought was a very high end shingle made by BP. Shingle is Eclipse with a Lifetime title with it. Shingles are starting to show some serious wear on them. Curling upwards at the bottom corners. I have read many peoples complaints over this particular brand and style of shingle. I have come to also realize that there was a class action lawsuit against BP for this specific type of shingle. I am responding to the complaint submitted to this forum in January of this year where the person asked people respond via the website comment section.

BPrefused to let me use bathroom because I was buying gas

at 4pm I went to this location and had to use the bathroom and the attendant refused to give me the key to it because I was only buying gas, . Are you serious it's a gas station. The guy was an [censored] and I thought racist and i find the whole thing ridiculous and absurd that a gas station would refuse a customer to pay $20 for gas and not use the bathroom and treat them as I was treated. BP is where I normally get gas but I will be going other places in the future

refused to let me use bathroom because I was buying gas

• Bu
          buildere May 10, 2019

With your immature attitude I wonder if you are even old enough to drive?

British Petroleumcustomer service

I had the worst customer service experience ever at my local bp station in cuyahoga falls, ohio. I was there on saturday, march 2nd around 4 p.M. Est. I always self-pay at the pump to save going inside. Got $10 worth of gas and a car wash, $10 total. Pump wouldn't print receipt, told me to go inside. Went inside, young man with long dark hair at counter asks me what pump. I said I wasn't sure and pointed at my car outside (there was only one other). He rudely, very rudely, said, why do you come in here and not know your pump? I answered that I wasn't planning on coming in but that I needed my receipt. He said "that's not my fault." hmmm okay, and it's mine that the receipt didn't print? Another customer heard the exchange and told him what pump it was. He printed out the receipt and threw it at me. I was so mad, I left. After I took my car through the car wash I went back in to see a manager. Same young man told me manager wasn't there. He also wouldn't tell me his name. And then he flicked his hand at me and said bye bye in a falsetto fake voice, very very very rude. I will not go there again, and am still trying to find out the manager. I have also told all my friends and co-workers to boycott that station. There is just no excuse.

J
          Jan 26, 2019

BP — gas receipt

I went to the BP gas station which is located on 105-15 Merrick blvd Jamaica NY 11433. I was regular customer...

British Petroleumovercharge at fuel station

We had filled diesel at BP gas station (BP Stalden, Rallye Garage GmbH, 3922 Stalden- petrol station number [protected]) on 19.9.18 for CHF 64.62 but my credit card was debited for CHF. Attaching the receipt for your reference. When we spoke to the gas station, they said that our card will be credited back with the balance amount in maximum 2 days. It has been 6 days and we have not received the money back. We are here on a holiday and this debit is causing undue problems as our money is blocked. Please release at the earliest. Receipt attached for your reference.

Receipt no. 6588/058 Date. 19.09.18

Fuel cost CHF 64.62
          Charge to my card CHF 200

Refund the amount back to my card

Name: Gaurav Shah
          Phone Number: +91 [protected]
          email: [protected]@gmail.com

overcharge at fuel station

J

BP Gas Station — customer reward card

I have been a customer for over 10 years. The company has frequent problems with my REWARD CARD and ha...

P

British Petroleum — unethical behaviour

My name is Prince Sanders. On 11/27/2018 Approximately around 11:55pm. at 177-01 Springfield Blvd, Cambria...

Saint Albans

BPbp / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump

7/22/2018 stopped at bp gas station to fill up with diesel, at the side pumps were full so we were going around the pumps and seen the green handle on the pumps pulled in and filled up, and truck quit on us about 5 miles down the road. Now we are pulling a 33' 5th wheel camper behind us. Flat stuck, broke down at 2 p, m, and didn't get home till 12:30 p.m..
            We have come to realize by other customers that this is not the first time this has happened with BP. Do you people know that this error is some major dollars to customers to fix a diesel engine. BP / unleaded petrol coming through diesel pump.
            you know that if all the pump handles were red it would be different, but you have 3 red and 1 green on each pump, that is soooo stupid. I will tell everyone I know about this and the fact you and your company feel like they need not comply with the way the american people identify gas and diesel at the pumps, I will never buy from you people again, I dont care how good you are. One mishap like this is one to many.

British PetroleumI requested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause

I have been a BP credit card holder for over 25 years with an excellent payment history. When I called and requested a second card in my name, I was given a hard time. It was absolutely insulting. I do not need an employee of BP trying to do my thinking for me, and I do I owe them an explanation for my request. I am the customer who pays their bills. I asked for a supervisor and they were as insulting as the first person. I then requested a second level supervisor and was told it would be a while. I said good bye and then went to one of your rivals, opened an account and will be receiving two cards. My time was wasted. I was overtly disrespected.

U

British Petroleum — trying to purchase

Stopped at BP Store#5818521 in Lithonia, Georgia, to purchase gas, cigarettes, and drinks. When we presented...

BPfunding my account.

I've added two separate 25$ gift cards on my account and it says cards received so I cannot resubmit them BUT I for some reason don't have 50$ in my available funds so being we have to pay to post or repost I haven't been able to do either and it's becoming quite an inconvenience especially because it's been four days so I missed the whole weekend ... I've tried contacting via the contact email provided on the website but no help or even reply which is also frustrating !

R

British Petroleum — customer service/respect

This is a nice looking BP station on the corner of Grand and Jackson in Waukegan. It is most unpleasant to...

BP Gas Stationeverything about the place

Didn't advertise that price of gas was higher for credit.
                  Women's bathroom was FILTHY. ONE of the stalls has a hole in the wall that was backed by the men's bathroom. Absolute filth!
                  The store itself was in complete disarray. Products sitting around is shrink wrap while a Latino man was just sitting doing nothing behind the counter.
                  The men's bathroom had been updated with new tile.

BPrx655492323de

on 02-08-2017 someone used my card that I had lost for a couple days and it showed up at work then on 02-08-17 I noticed a charge for 171.00 from the netherlands that contained body vitamins which I would never pay that much for the sent from 60549 Frankfurt am Main germainy shipment awe9980000005864 and the barcode rx655492323de. I wont to request a refund I did not make this purchase. please help me I think either this website hacked my account n got my information off line of someone used it the day it went missing at work please contact me im a single mom and I would buy vitamins for a lot less like 20 bucks at the most at the store please help me get my refund back on my card asap I just noticed it because ive been trying to save up and noticed something was off thanks brooke sellers [protected] I work 11-7 all week except wed im off please notify me asap. also when I pulled up the website it sayd b.p. p.o. box [protected] niederaula allemagne custref:310117-3 thanks again sincerely brooke

• Updated by brookeasellers · Feb 20, 2017

please contact me asap [protected]

D

BP — defective gift card

Some time ago I received a $50.00 BP Gift Card from my daughter. I recently removed it from the card board...

BP Gas Companypurchase of gas

I pulled into get gas at Burnside Bp 8101 South Hwy 27 Burnside Ky 42519. Date9/29/19 time 12:30pm cashier Yogesh. When I stop to get gas selling price on sign stated $199.9 a gal. Tried to pay with my bank card, it asked for zip code tried more than once to get it to enter correct. So I walked inside to pay for a twenty dollars purchase. The attendant Yogesh started programing the machine to increases the gas price. At the time I did not know that is what he was up to. So when I went to pump my gas that is when I saw that he had increased the price per gal to $209.9 a gal. I went back inside told him that I wanted my money back . He knew he was price gouging. Stop a the next station, purchased for $199.9. He needs to be fired.

W

Bp Garage - 3 Kyalami Boulevard — bad service

On the 27.07.16, around lunch time, I went into the bp Kyalami Blvd to buy lunch. As I was paying for my...

Johannesburg