Sears Service Department — stove/range
I was scheduled to have my stove/range serviced/fixed two weeks ago through my insurance Total Protect. After hours of dysfunction, he realized he didn't have the right part and the part he brought was defective. At this point, I have missed two days of work.
A new repair was set up for Saturday schedule for August 18th, as I told him I could not take any additional time off of work. I received a confirming the appointment between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on August 18th. I rerranged my schedule, again. At 2:00 p.m. I received a call from an auto voice indicating I would need to reschedule my service. I received no call from a tech.
I called Sears immediately. I spoke with your supervisor which was useless!!! I told I sat all day waiting for someone to arrive. She stated the tech wasn't available to come. What I don't understand is why I didn't get a call this morning and I could have kept my appointments. Secondly, why is Sears calling me at the end of my appointment? I am hot! Basically, she didn't care and wasn't going to do anything to correct the issue.
I can't believe Sears works with their customers in this fashion.
More Sears Service Department Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund