Searsrepair

I want to file a complaint about how horrible sear repair is, and the terrible service they give to loyal customers. I had called on 3/25/11 and scheduled an repair appointment for 4/1/11 (1pm-5pm) for my Kenmore elite washer. I waited all day, I called twice to verify my tech was still coming and was told yes my appointment was still scheduled and the tech will be arriving by 5pm. So he never called or showed up. I called back at 5:30pm to find out if he was running late. They told me he was not even coming. I had to make a new appointment and start over from scratch. I was never called to be let known that my appointment was just blown off by dispatch and your tech. Now the soonest time they are coming is 3 days from now AND they have the nerve to give me an afternoon appointment 1p-5p again. This is very poor customer service, I feel they made the mistake and did not bother to keep my scheduled appointment today, they should make my appointment priority for the very next day not 3 days later. You customer service reps refused to help me, and said it is what it is and just take the appointment or leave it. I was hung up on twice, and on rep named Love refused to help, and she refused to give me her supervisor or manager's name. Plus your shabby techs you send here have never ever maintained or tested any of my Kenmore elite appliances in my 2 houses. They come ill equipped to fix my broken machines and leave telling me the part will be mailed to my house and to call when it arrives and make a new appointment again. And still I am left with an Expensive broken appliance. I was told by the salesmen my warranty agreements all include a yearly checkup, and I always schedule them for the same day as the repair, and the man never looks at the other appliances. I have always insisted on only buying the best Kenmore elite available for everything from Range Vents to the top of the line Refrigerators and everything in between in my 2 house, I never ever even looked at other brands, but after today NEVER again. I will never shop at sears, and I will never buy a Kenmore again. And I am in the market to replace all my kitchen appliances in 1 of my houses.

RESOLVED

• Sears's response · Apr 06, 2011

Dear exsearscustomer,

My name is Greg and I am part of the Sears Cares Team and I am very concerned about what I have read here. I am very sorry for the repair situation you have experienced and we would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please email our office at [email protected] and in the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (exsearscustomer, ) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Greg G.