[Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery — it should be named the die easy battery
The only Gold from this piece if crap is the gold that Sears got when it was purchased. I bought a used car with a then 5-month old Die Hard Gold battery and after cleaning the battery terminal 3 times in as many months, I found a crack in the case emanating from the battery post. I called Sears Automotive and was told to bring the car in so the battery could be inspected and pro-rated. When I got there, the 'Battery Guy' told me I needed the original receipt or I'd have to buy another battery. I explained to him that I bought the car used and that I spoke to manager from his previous shift and that I told him the battery was in the car when I purchaes it. Any way, I was just wasting more of my valuable time trying to get credit for this piece of crap battery. Two managers in the same store don't know what the other is doing and I ended up wasting my valuable time because of it. Needless to say I'll never buy anything at Sears.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Sears Die Hard Gold Battery Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - f1 error 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund