Searscomplaint

R

I closed my account on april when I found out that two companies were over charged me. Sears closed my account and tranfer the balance to a new account without giving me credit. The last week of june; I found out that I owed over $1300 and I made purchased on may and june. I being complaining and explaining that they made an error. However, they are horrible and they changing late payments as if the account still is open. To top it all, sears is sending me new statement with no purchase done on may or june. I called the bank controller and send copies of the statement at [protected].

complaint