Resolved Sears 1-800-4-My-Home — poor service
I have had problems on several occasions now with sears 4 my home service. Today is no exception. I set up an appointment for the morning with my taking off of work. The service person does not show up nor call. Last week i had an appointment set up for the same problem. Nobody from sears called. Finally i called and found out that i would have to reschedule, because the service tech assigned to me called in sick. I don't understand how a large organization can schedule, and not have other techs available, when one tech calls in sick.
I have also had problems with a tech coming out on no less than 3 - 4 occasions and replace the same part, when it did not fix the problem. On top of that, his people skills were very lacking. Finally, i got a different tech, who fixed the problem, which did require replacing a more expensive part in my washing machine.
More Sears 1-800-4-My-Home Complaints & Reviews
- Sears - customer service department
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product!
- Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company!
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly
- Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly
- Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed
- Sears - problems with restocking fee
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund