Having problems with Sharaf DG?

Sharaf DG Customer Service Contacts

8000 8007 (Bahrain)
8006 6753 (Oman)
800 0179 (Qatar)
+974 17 328 181 (Bahrain)
+974 800 0179 (Doha, Qatar)
+974 44 838 435 (Doha Festival City, Doha, Qatar)
Al Hilal Building, Ground Floor, Sheikh Rashid Road, Garhoud

Bahrain
• A-12 Bahrain City Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain, Bahrain
• 2nd Floor, Ramli Mall, Road № 4041, Block № 740, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain
• Shop №104, Enma Mall Building - 493, Road - 16, Block - 925, Bahrain
• Seef Mall, Muharraq Seef Mall, 1st Floor, Near Arad Fort Museum, Arad, Al Muharraq, Bahrain

Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Abu Dhabi International Airport, Duty Free at Terminal 1, Terminal 2 & Terminal 3, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Mushrif Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE

• Union Metro Station, Deira - Dubai
• City Center Mall, Shindagha, Bur Dubai
• Level 2, West Court, Deira City Center, Dubai
• China Court, Ibn Battuta Mall, Jabel Ali, Dubai
• Level 2, Times Square Centre, Between 3rd & 4th Interchange, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
• Level 2, Electronics Zone, Dubai Mall, Downtown Burj Dubai Dubai

Qatar
• Ezdan Mall, 1st Floor, Al Gharrafa, Al Shamal Road, Doha, Qatar
• Mall of Qatar, 1st Floor, Street 373, Ar-Rayyan,, Doha, Qatar
• Doha Festival City, 1st Floor, Umm Salal Muhammed, Doha, Qatar

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sharaf DG Customer Service. Initial Sharaf DG complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sharaf DG above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sharaf DG. Discuss the issues you have had with Sharaf DG and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sharaf DGrefund not received

I had my ordered no W1378318-B cancelled on 13th december and haven't got any refund yet.It has already been 20 working days. Have called to call center for more than 8 times and is no any help. And other order W1378318-A has not yet been cancelled, which I had cancelled on 10th december and is always on process.I get neither any email nor any call if there is a problem regarding the refund.I have no idea whats happening. Could you get back to me and tell me whats the real problem.

Sharaf DGCustomer service

Worst and very rude customer service by SHARAF DG, every response takes at-least 24 hrs, even in chat they respond after 2 or 3 hours. They themselves will close the incidents in SHARAF DG app without resolving the customer's issues.
    My order number is W1375897 Delivered a product which was malfunctioning, I asked for refund, which was denied on my face. They themselves say that the product works fine. When I told to courier me back so that i can recheck with some other devices, they made me to beg for it... they wont provide me refund and they wont deliver the product even after 7 days. Very very unhappy... I wanted to exchange the product with a higher end... even I accepted SHARAF DG points, such that I can order a different product again from them. It was also denied, worst customer service in the world. They just want money from customers, never ever helps after getting the money!

Deepak
    [protected]

Sharaf DGNon-payment of refund/ Order no:- W1375779

Ordered iphone11(64gb) worth AED2349 online from sharaf website on 6th of december, due to some reasons had to cancel my order, which i did on 7th of december and device was sent back to the seller on 9th of december, since thn have been waiting for the refund. As per their refund policy it shud have been refunded by now but still nothing. Everytime they are saying next week and nothing has been done. They are complete liars and do not purchase from them especially online. They are fast to take money but when it comes to refund they are slower then snail. SHARAF DG It's HARD EARNED MONEY U LIARS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.GUYS DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY HAVE WORST SERVICE IN UAE. SHARAF DG before u say anything let me inform u that I have Sent u many mails on [protected]@sharafdg.com
      Order no:-W137577—A
      Ticket no:- 3641635

• Updated by Singh Saab · Jan 03, 2021

Have u even read what i have written there ? I have given u ticket no what else u want from me. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK U LIARS..

• Sharaf DG's response · Jan 03, 2021

Dear Customer, please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to know about your experience with us. Please let us know more details at [email protected] and we promise to get this resolved quickly.

• De
          Deepak1516 Jan 03, 2021

You are 100% correct! Their customer service is the worst in whole UAE. They will just copy paste the response in these forums and when you send email, they will say it is under process or we will update you shortly. They will never get back and help to resolve the issue.

Sharaf DGBill lost

Hi, Im Esha gaur I have purchased Iphone 11promax. On 10/01/20. Currently im in india and I have approached Apple care for solution. I want a bill asap. I've face id issues. So I want to repair it on apple service. Please reply asasp. My serial number is FK1ZT59XN70W. Request sharafDg management to consider my request and share soft copy of the purchase bill to my Email id: [protected]@gmail.com . need soft copy of purchase bill by 23/December/2020(today by evening) Pls do need full. Also there is no Email Id to contact Sharaf DG Customer care directly. Live chats will not help customers to solve issues until your employee works sincearly without sweeping off.
        My contact number: +[protected]

Bill lost

• Sharaf DG's response · Dec 23, 2020

Dear Customer, you may please write your request with the details of your purchase at [email protected] for further assistance.

Sharaf DGiphone 12 256gb black (hk spec)_ (seller : nachi trading llc)

My order number is #W1367717, and I've communicated with Sharaf DG several times regarding to the below issue, but still I didn't get clear answer from them.
          They haven't replied on my two emails and messages since 16th Dec.
          It's been more than 2 weeks since I got used Iphone 12 from them.

---------------- Issue (copied from the previous Complaint) ----------------------
          I got this Iphone 12 (HK Spec) today 5th Dec. I checked the Warranty Expire Date on Setting, but it is till 22nd Oct 2021. This means it is not a new iphone. Somebody turned on this iphone and activated this iphone on last Oct. I complained through Messages but this Seller doesn't reply.

And today they canceled my issue from my account without clearing this issue.

I've complained almost everyday about it since I got this iphone on 5th Dec, and I got nothing from them.

iphone 12 256gb black (hk spec)_ (seller : nachi trading llc)

• Updated by Kim_UAE · Dec 22, 2020

I request Sharaf DG to send me new Item for replacement, but they keep asking me to follow their replacement Procedure.

I don't know why I have to follow the procedure even though they provided me the uesd item.

How can I believe Sharaf DG since they send me used phone?

I said I will bring the old item to Sharaf DG service Center and I want to replace it at the center on the same day, but they said no.

Sharaf DGIphone 12 256gb Black (HK Spec)

And today they canceled my issue from my account without clearing this issue.

• Updated by Kim_UAE · Dec 16, 2020

I've sent many email to you.
                FYI, Order #W1367717.

• Sharaf DG's response · Dec 16, 2020

Dear Customer, we regret the inconvenience caused. To help us understand the problem in detail, please share your order details at [email protected] We would be more than happy to assist you.

• Updated by Kim_UAE · Dec 16, 2020

Seller is "NACHI TRADING LLC"

Dec 10, 2020

Sharaf DG — ipad pro

I ordered and paid online for an IPAD Pro. Purchase reference W1373922A on 3 December 2020. The delivery date...

Dec 07, 2020

Sharaf DG — Extended warranty claim

Last November 23rd, 2018... I purchased plenty of electronic household appliances in SharafDG Abu Dhabi Mall...

J
              Dec 01, 2020

Sharaf DG — Item no delivered as my id is expired

I have ordered samsung note plus phone from sharaf dg online app, even though the price is higher than...

K
              Nov 22, 2020

Sharaf DG — Asus vivobook laptop

I had paid online for an asus vivobook laptop on november 6th 2020 (ref no. W1357843) after calling sharaf...

N
              Nov 10, 2020

Sharaf DG — Defective product issue

Hi, I have been a customer of yours for a long time. The problem started when we bought a headset from your...

Sharaf DGAirpods

On 23rd October 2020, I ordered an AirPods (#W1351816) from the site which was cancelled and not informed to me. Upon calling the customer service, I am told my money was not received which is a pure lie and it has been deducted from my bank. I want my refund back cause it is 500 dhs. Idont know why they are saying different stories cause their website says it was out of stock and then their customer service person say about not recieving the money.

I thought Sharaf DG was good store but in reality, they are thieves

• Updated by Jain Susan Thomas · Oct 25, 2020

I already did your forms by corresponding with your customer service team and I just want my money back! Please speed up the process and I promise to never order again cause I am a frequent online shopper and nothing has ever happened to me like this!!!

• Sharaf DG's response · Oct 25, 2020

Sharaf DGWashing machine samsung - no washing machine not refund of my items

Unfortunately my various attempts to get my case resolved through Sharaf customer service channel failed.

Case:
                I'm an Abu Dhabi resident, purchased in March 2018 a washing machine at SharafDG in Abu Dhabi mall. Within a year the machine broke 4 times and I refused to get it repaired again and gave back the WM last August (2019). I requested to get a compensation (money back or credit note) given my extra purchased 3 years warranty. I have approached Shararf DG many times via email requesting a supervisor/manager to call me back. I have been ignored.

In a nutshell - I have no WM and no money (12'000AED) anymore.

Washing machine samsung - no washing machine not refund of my items

Sharaf DGSamsung frame tv 55"

The TV was purchased online and delivered damage and Sharaf DG does not want to replace it and mentioned that I broke it and even send a video and so to prove that TV was not damage before the shipment.

There is no visible physical damage until I power up the TV and there is a crack on the screen and the TV is not turning on.

It's a big scram and I recommend everyone not to trust Sharaf DG online shopping

Sharaf DGNon delivery of food dehydrator w1332519

I placed an order with you online on 20th September 2020, I was then charged for the Gastroback Food Dehydrator via credit card and told to expect delivery sometime today. I called the customer care number this morning (23.09) and was told it would be delivered but by the afternoon had heard nothing. I then went online to your customer care department who told me there was no product in the store or warehouse and that you have no idea when the product would be in. I then called your help desk who confirmed that this was indeed the case. How is it possible that you can advertise a product which is not available in the country and then charge the customer? I am very disappointed With DG SHARAF, a company who I used to think put their customers first - how wrong I was. I have now been informed I have to wait 7-10 days for the refund - you took the money immediately from my credit card. Very disappointing DG SHARAF.

Sharaf DGNot receiving item and it shown as delivered and not get item or money back

I tried to contact customer service and they made a complaint but no issue.
                      I made an order and i recived some items but still one not received.
                      After one moth its shown as its delivered but its not
                      Order number is w 120005
                      It was one order and coming in 2 shipments i received one only
                      The one idid not receive is:

S T Dupont Special Edition Perfume for Men 100ml Eau de Toilette.

• Updated by Ibrahim Radwan · Aug 09, 2020

As i see its the same answer you reply all.
                          Can you please tell me what is the more information.
                          I think all data is under your control.

• Sharaf DG's response · Aug 09, 2020

Hi, please share more details to us at [email protected] so we may look into to this immediately.

Aug 07, 2020

Sharaf DG — Laptop - faulty camera, sent for repair and they damage more with scratches and ink spells.

Re: invoice - order w1230910 - camera issue with new device - 3119519 I bought a laptop online during...

Aug 06, 2020

Sharaf DG — HP Laptop

Worst experience faced with Sharaf Dg. Ref. to ticket no # 3178218, it has been now over 1 month since we...

Sharaf DGWorst experience with sharaf dg. - till code - m36 (mankool branch, dubai)

We had a very bad experience in purchasing refrigerator for our office. We purchased it on jun 11 and till dated nothing is delivered yet.

Can you please update us the status??

What is happening.. No reply from anyone.. Worst experience we ever had.

If you cannot deliver please cancel the order and refund our money asap.

Regards,
                        Neethu.
                        [protected]

RESOLVED

• Sharaf DG's response · Aug 05, 2020

Dear Customer, we are really sorry you feel this way. Please tell us more about your experience at [email protected] and we will help you in the best possible manner.

Sharaf DGOnline order catastrophic

Placed an order (three items) all showing available in stock and delivery between 2 to 5 days. From 7th of July, received one item (Switch carry case) only. today is 18th and still waiting for the Other 2 items (nintendo switch and ear buds) called many times customer service but always same answer (will call you back and this after at least 20mn waiting for them to answer). Very disappointed and regret to order gift for my daughter from Sharaf ...if planning to order for birthday except you'll get it for the wedding. UAE authorities should ban them from online market.

RESOLVED

• Sharaf DG's response · Jul 18, 2020

Dear Customer, please accept our sincere apology. We are very sorry to know about your experience with us. Please let us know your order number at [email protected] and we promise to get this resolved quickly.