Sharaf DG company logo

Sharaf DG
reviews & complaints
Sharaf DG
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

291 complaints
130 resolved 161 unresolved

This account has been claimed by Sharaf DG customer service / representatives through our verification process.

Sharaf DG reviews & complaints

Sharaf DG complaints 291

Sharaf DG - Dispatched wrong product

I placed an order for US specs online after having a chat with your staff.
But sharaf DG dispatched the wrong order Japanese specs with camera shutter sound always on. I don't want Japanese version.
Even though I was told on chat by sharaf dg person that its a US version and I paid for US version.
25 Jan 2022
Order #W3886818
iPhone 13 Pro 256GB Graphite (FaceTime - International Specs)
The phone was also added by your staff in my basket.

I request you to please send me the US version

Desired outcome: Resolve the complaint and give US specs or refund money

M

Sharaf DG - iPhone - marketplace not genuine reseller

I bought one Iphone from Sharaf-DG market place, the official reseller was sharaf dg, after some time using Iphone it got locked out of nowhere from Vodafone carrier.

What happen is: Their market place is very dodgy. This reseller buy the phone under a certain plan type and resell online, them they report as stolen so they get a new phone, but the customer who bought the phone is the one harmed and not able to use the phone anymore. They guarantee on their website the authenticity of reseller but is jot true

Desired outcome: Refund/ Exchange/ Compensation

Sharaf DG - PS5

Order number W3845131 - after having chatted for 30min with the agent to order th Middle east version - of PS5 - opening the box on Christmas day turned out to be a Japanese version with the wrong plug and Japanese instructions - now i am being told i should have opened the package within 7 days ---- considering it's my sons present i want going to open until Christmas day - and now you are unwilling to replace it with the product we ordered - terrible policy and service

Desired outcome: replace it with the product we ordered

Sharaf DG - iPad air 4th gen

My name is Akil. First of all don't purchase anything from the Sharaf DG online. Because I feel very bad about my shopping through Sharaf DG app. I had ordered an ipad air 4th gen for AED 2562 via...

N
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Sharaf DG - Item is not as described by seller - Amazon Fire Tv Stick W3834337-A

"W3834337-A" is Not same as described by seller. I had very horrible experience with SharafDG and their vendor. I was not able to set the Location to USA or India to use Amazon Fire Stick. I have raised a complaint and they took my device back for rectification but returned after a week with no resolution or instructions on how to setup my device. I'm still facing same issue, you don't take refund nor correct the issue, this device is of no use and their pathetic customer service. You shouldn't list the product on your portal, if the device is not compatible in the region. Period!

Desired outcome: Refund or Credit to buy something else with SharafDG

Hi, We are concerned regarding your apprehension and sincerely regret the inconvenience. Your concern has already been forwarded to the respective department for further assistance.

A
Nov 14, 2021

Sharaf DG - Candy fridge

I bought a fridge from sharaf dg with an extended warranty of 3 yr and paid extra handsome money for that with this assurance till 4 yr what ever happens to fridge sharaf dg is here.
Now the handle of fridge came out, I went to them in deira city centre with bill on and everything
Their whole conduct from them was unprofessional and they kept on pushing that this is not covered under extended warranty as it is physical damage (complain number 4473046)
I fail to understand how come a door of fridge coming out become a physical damage, no one is playing football with fridge
Imspite of 6 th day of complain no one bothered to call us inspite of sending email they didnt reply
If you call customer care they will tell you same story its physical damage so we will not come or see
Just you sell thing giving fake promise and then let customer suffer once need arise
Pathetic show by sharaf dg
Pathetic customer support

Sharaf DG - Airpods

Hi, Im Irshad. I have purchased airpods second generation (Serial No :GRYDPAQRLX2Y )on February 2020.
Since past few days this airpod one side no working. Currently im in india and I have approached Apple care for solution.
Apple care india has asked for purchase Bill of the product, But I have lost my Bill and tried contacting Sharaf DG live chat team for 10 time but no response.
Request Sharaf DG Management to consider my request and share soft copy of the purchase bill to my Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com
Need Soft copy of Purchase bill by 26th December 2021 . Pls do need full. Also there is no contact .Sharaf DG Customer care directly. Live chats will not help customers to solve issues until your employee works sincearly without sweeping off.

S
Oct 31, 2021

Sharaf DG - TV Purchase & Customer Service

I purchased a TV online from Sharaf DG. The manufacturer brought me the TV so I realized that Sharaf DG is just generating leads for the manufacturer and that was when I got concerned that they might not offer any service or support. I was proven correct in the end... I turned the TV on and learned that the quality was extremely horrible - I never knew new TVs can have such low quality. You can see every box pixel in the TV and the sound was also horrible. I called Sharaf DG regarding a refund and they informed me that the manufacturer will come and if the TV is as they've made it, they would not offer any refunds, even though it is such low quality that Sharaf DG should not even be selling it. Their approach is really hands-off and they simply generate leads to earn commissions, then let the manufacturer handle all the rest. Don't buy from Sharaf DG, either buy straight from the manufacturer or purchase from a trusted retailer with high quality service who can actually help you with refunds and provide a service.

Desired outcome: Return and Refund

H

Sharaf DG - Online purchases

Never ever use sharah.dg for online purchases. I ordered and paid as well for a product and waiting for delivery. When I order the product is on offer at 130aed after 2 days I saw the same product on their website for 265aed (means the deal is closed). Today 5 days after order they send me msg product out of stock and refund will take few weeks.
Thus is ridiculous and to be considered as a fraudulent act. I tried to call the customer care and asked explanation, they reply in a very adamant attitude that "product is out of stock we can't do anything ". after 5 days they say out of stock and I paid for it 5 days before... seriously.
But now still the product is available online today for 265aed, this is really fraudulent...people who ordered will be in loss..
The thing which I get really absurd is how carelessly they taking their customers hard earned money...
I'm planning to complain about them on consumer rights, lets see...

Sharaf DG - mobile phone

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day!

Order number W1523437-A

I regret to inform you that I ordered for the first time via MS Sharaf DG and I am extremely disappointed with the level of service.

I ordered the phone on [protected] and it was mentioned that i am going to receive the shipment max by 15 oct and many times i have checked for the status since its the same every day (Shipment at collection point) with MS Sharaf DG and as well as with the Team Express and as per them nothing has been handed over to them by MS Sharaf DG and since 3 days i am being told that my complaint has been lodged and i will get a response within 24 hours which did not happen even after more than 40 hours and in fact today i was told by MS Sharaf DG that the item has not yet been delivered by the supplier.

I am also working in a service industry and we do everything to keep our customers happy but unfortunately MS Sharaf DG has disappointed me to the maximum by changing the reply every time.

If you didn't have the phone in stock, you should have not accepted my order or at least made it clear to me but how come since 5 days you haven't even taken the delivery from the supplier.

Hoping to have your kind understanding and support.

Sharaf DG - Hp Laptop

I placed an order for one HP laptop using your online platform ( order IDW1502973 )on 26th august 2021.I would regret to inform you that the above item supposed to delivered on 29-30 august.
but as of now I have not received any deliveries from your side. Being so late for product delivery is not what I expected from a reputed company like yours.Now you're team is telling the product you put in the online store is unavailable, they didn't even informed about me about this . I called the customer care on 31st then they said they will follow up and call me back, again no response from your side again i called there yesterday then only i got explanation.
Actually I placed order from Sharaf DG because of your reputation same product was available for me less than your price form another sellers still i chose you over others.And i make my purchase to instalment plan with my finance company, now if iam cancelling order i have to pay early settlement charges again.
So kindly arrange the product or allow be to buy same product from your online store from other sellers.
I shall be highly served if you look into this matter at the earliest and do the needful. In case of any queries, you may contact me at the above-stated contact number.
Deepu Parakkattu Thazham
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Sharaf DG - service

i have order a airpod on sharafdg webside and they have cancle my order without information and my money have stuck with them and now they are simply said order is cancel and will give money in 14 days this is fraud done by sharafdg and they dont have courtesy to call customer i am calling them but they are taking very lightly and ignoring
ORDER NO-#W1495868.
MOBILE NO-[protected]
DATE OF PURCHASE-8TH AUG2021

Desired outcome: I WANT TO GET MY PRODUCT

Sharaf DG - Water dispenser

The third party company deliver the water dispenser to my house but at the door . Due to my health condition I asked them to bring it to the kitchen but they refused The delivery guy Pranav rudely said we deliver till door. The dispenser was on cart so I had to bring it in to the kitchen. I am a loyal customer of Sharaf DG and was not expecting such a service. Very much disappointed with service

A

Sharaf DG - Acer Laptop

26 July, 2021

Dear Sir,

I would like to log a complaint against Sharaf DG for unwillingness or negligence to deliver the right product and take the wrong product.

I went to sharaf dg store on July 16, 2021 and I received the laptop on july 18 (sunday) which was completely different than what I ordered.
My order was an acer laptop with core i5 processor, 512 GB ssd storage, 8 gb ram. But the one I got was a core i3 processor, 4 gb ram, and 237 GB ssd storage.
I immediately called the customer care center (the day I got the wrong product) and I was told either to go to the store and return the product or they will send someone to pick up the wrong product. Next day (monday) I went to the store and showed them that they had sold the wrong item and asked them to take it back and deliver the right product. But they refused to do so and told me to take the wrong product and go home by telling me that a pick up guy will be sent by them and he will deliver the right product and take the wrong one in 2-3 business days.

After that I waited and called the customer care center several times but all they told me was, they have notified the store and the item will be delivered within 24 hours. But nothing has been done about it until now and today the date is 26 July, 2021 (1 week). Sometimes they don't even pick up the phone when I call them and I am confused if they are doing it intentionally.

Thankyou for your help.

Reference number is BPMC105160721074
and ticket reference is 4162771

Update by Akewak
Jul 26, 2021

I hope I will get the right product.

Sharaf DG - Order #W1483846

Order #W1483846
Ihave purchased IPhone 11 via online .I have opted for flexi plan and have paid charge for the same . Today when i checked my credit card statement, 1was shocked to see that the payment has not been converted to installment . This is totally unacceptable . Please check on this immediately and resolve the matter . I dont want to pay any additional interest charges for this

Order #W1483846

Update by Shahar
Jul 11, 2021

Order W1483846

Sharaf DG - Unreceived refund payment w1441550

It's been 10 working days now and my refund wasn't given.

I ordered rice cooker and an email from sharafdg warehouse said they don't have stock, and confirming they will refund my payment, but 10 working days passed and I have not received a single cents.

Don't order from this, they are just snatching your money easily.

K
Apr 14, 2021

Sharaf DG - tv on behalf of etisalat

My account number with etisalat is [protected]. I got the etisalat connection one month back and they promised that sharaf dg will deliver the tv and digital signage in 5 to 6 working days. Today after 30 days sharaf dg delivered and did incomplete service. As per contract sharaf dg is suppose to do the complete installation and configuration. However techinician from sharafdg refused to mount the tv as well as customer service also refused. The technician also did not fix the tv with tv stand which was given by sharaf dg because he did not had the screw driver. Instead he started blaming my office staff that its their mistake that they did not had the screw driver. Today the tv is lying on my conference table and i dont know what to do.
The technician who came was blaming us for everything. Such a pathetic aervice from sharaf dg.

Desired outcome: To be addressed to the higher management

Update by Kumail Shah
Apr 14, 2021

Please read the complaint carefully. If you enter my account number in th3 system you will know the issue.

M
The company has left an official comment on the complaint.

Sharaf DG - Purchased Huawei GT2 Pro but still waiting my GIFT as advertised in Huawei Shopping Festival

Skip to content

Compose:
MinimizePop-outClose
To
Dear Concerned,

I purchased my Huawei GT2 Pro watch to manage my Health in a better way. I opted for this watch to get a free gift of Huawei Smart Scale in order to add a Health Gadget to monitor my weight regularly being Diabetic.

I bought my watch from DG Sharaf (Muscat MGM) on 10 th of March, 2021. The salesman Mr. Muazam ([protected]) promised me to hand over my gift on the very next day evening but despite three visits and frequent calls to the salesman, unable to get it. Now he is not picking my calls :(

Request to support me in getting my Gift AEAP, thank you.

image.pngimage.png
image.png
Best Regards;
Munir Ahmed
+[protected]

D
Mar 21, 2021

Sharaf DG - Regarding complaint about sharaf dg mega mall branch casher/store manager - for vat refund issue. (invoice # simg105190221068)

Would like to bring to your notice that, am regular customer of highly trusted esteemed Sharaf DG, UAE. I, hereby Mrs. Alamelu Manickam am visitor as Tourist to Dubai, UAE I have purchased the Lenovo...

H

Sharaf DG - Brand new laptop

Very upset with your seef mall arad Sharaf DG CS team, brought a laptop 310 BHD and next day returned as the laptop doesn`t work and seems it is a hardware issue / ticket #393579 and they promised that they will look into the matter and call back to update me with the issue since only 1 day from the purchase day till i returned back, it is seriously very very hard to manage a call with Sharaf DG and no one call back and no updates and no one seems care at all .. I called the [protected] even they promised again that someone from the CS will call me back and so far no calls and I have no idea where all the promises gone! This is really makes me to think 100 times buying any future items from Sharaf DG .. because you never do as you promised ... now I need my laptop replacing issue to be completed OR get my money back, , , feeling so sorry that i made my purchase from Sharaf DG really ... awaiting someone who will act as customer care to call me as soon as possible ... thanks

Desired outcome: Replace the laptop as seems factory defect item

1 2 3  ...  15