Having problems with Saks OFF 5th?

Saks OFF 5th Customer Service Contacts

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 10327, Jackson, MS 39289

Returns
25 Keystone Blvd, Pottsville, PA 17901

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saks OFF 5th Customer Service. Initial Saks OFF 5th complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saks OFF 5th above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saks OFF 5th. Discuss the issues you have had with Saks OFF 5th and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Saks OFF 5th Complaints & Reviews

Saks Off 5threturns

I have made the mistake of purchasing online from this scam of a company. I purchased 3 blouses and returns them in 2 separate packages a few weeks apart. Both came back with a letter saying they are not refunding and the items are not in sellable condition. One of the blouses was returned to me with black grease marks!!! I didn't send it out with marks! One of the blouses had makeup marks when it arrived!!! Bad experience and I will not buy from this company again.

SaksSucks Mar 07, 2020

The same thing, with the black marks, happened to me.

Dec 19, 2019

Saks Off 5th — unethical behaviour

Order# 9041079 I bought a winter jacket on black Friday and on cyber Monday price drop more so I decided to...

Dec 07, 2019

Saks Off 5th — service - unacceptable behavior / attitude

So, what was going to be a great Christmas shopping experience turned into a sour one due to the store...

Simpsonville

Saks Off 5thincorrect items shipped (2 orders) and no credit shown not did they try to correct the issue

1st order: had ordered 2 pair of jeans and 1 panty. Jeans came in wrong color, charged me full price when they were clearly shown as 50% off with promo code (hooray), and panty was not in package just the empty bag from them and I was charged for them too.
    2nd order: ordered 2 pair of jeans and 1panty. Again, wrong color sent, and charged me again not the sale price. I have called and talked to 3 different people. Was told that I would get the credit as well as the pricing would be corrected, it still hasn't been! I was also told that I would have an email no later today showing it will all be corrected... No email has come. Sat on phone for the 4th time for over 30 minutes each time and no one ever picked up. It is amazing that the company is so disorganized! I think I will give them one week to get back to me and if nothing happens I will just charge them back on my credit card and let them contact me to solver their mess.

Saks Off 5thpossible scam

I spent 6 hours on your site on Monday and placed 2 different orders
      I was back on your site at midnight and my cart suddenly changed as if I hadn't checked out with higher prices
      I contacted support immediately and they gave me the run around
      They would not honor cyber Monday deals -
      I spent over 6 hours on phone yesterday trying to resolve
      This has been a horrible experience!!
      I'm thinking this could be a scam!!

Nov 01, 2019

Saks Off 5th — promised reimbursement not issued

On 8/24/19 I purchased 2 sport coat at Saks off 5th outlet in Wrentham MA. These coasts were a buy 1 get 1...

Saks Off 5threturns

I ordered an item through Borderfree (I'm from Canada) and was waiting on instructions as to how I could return it and get a refund. I emailed days ago and received no response even with a follow up email. I also sent them a dm after stating this problem in their comments. They said they'd be happy to help if I messaged them my order details and yet no response.

Oct 22, 2019

Saks Off 5th — location closed. information online is incorrect. please see below.

Department store chain for deals on designer apparel, shoes & accessories, plus home goods &...

Sep 25, 2019

Saks Off 5th — john and jenn striped ruffle top

I am most displeased about my order from saks. I ordered for john and jenn stripped ruffled blouse and got a...

Sep 14, 2019

Saks off fifth — returned item not accepted

I returned a blouse after trying it on once receiving my order through the mail. I returned this item but it...

Saks Off 5therror in product labelling from saks off and no refund

INTERNATIONAL PURCHASE RETURN. In August I placed the order #8262246 and paid CHF 430.27 (Swiss francs). However one of the articles ( jacket) was supposed to be size 2 but the label sewn on the article as US 6. As proof, I sent the picture to the customer service and on Aug 27th I received an email from Liberty Fajardo to apologise for this mistake and acknowledging a full refund including original shipping duties and taxes - also total refund of CHF 430.27 on the return authorization form (number RT-E4X001064053362-AA).
          Although reception of the return was confirmed by Borderfree on Aug 30th and Saks OFF on Sept 5th, no refund has been credited to my credit card yet.
          On Sept 12th, I called your customer service twice. One operator told me that USD 337.44 was refunded with transaction number 43333. Then I called back to understand why the original shipping duties and taxes were not refunded as they were stated on the return authorisation form - due to Saks labelling error. The operator could not understand the issue.
          So I have 2 problems:
          - incorrect refund
          - no refund credited
          Today Sept 13th, my credit card company informs me that no trace of transaction 43333 was found and asks when precisely Saks bank account was debited.
          Can someone please give me correct information? So far I am very disappointed by Saks Off services.

Sep 06, 2019

Saks Off 5th — false accusations about tag switching of merchandise in store

We are still not able to get our heads out of the Insult that occurred at Off5thSaks store in San Francisco...

Jul 09, 2019

Saks Off 5th — rest rooms

My wife and I shop at Off 5th Saks at West Palm Outlets often. We purchase often and like to frequent that...

Jul 02, 2019

Saks Off 5th — customer service

I order consistently from off 5th. However, the past couple of months I returned more than usual. I had 3...

Saks Off 5thitems purchased never received

I placed an order in May for a skirt and top by Ramy Brook. The skirt came but the top did not. Nor was the invoice for the products
            I waited another week the top never came. I called and asked when the top would arrive and they stated that it was shipped together and they would send out another top since it did not arrive
            I waited another week and on the 4 June called back. I spoke with someone who had no clue about the issue and then stated he would put an investigation in process about the missing top
            I received a call form Alex on the 10 June 2019, called back and spoke with several people and it was stated that a refund would not be issued, but would I like 20% off my next purchase. I said no. I want to speak with a manager. I have been on hold for 20 min now waiting to speak to a manager and the gentleman came back on and said he was still waiting on a manager and offered me a $25.00 gift card. I said no. I want to speak with a manager He said ok so I am still waiting

Saks Off 5thorder #7629450

Good Morning:

I'm writing to bring my feedback of my experience with your company. I placed an order on 4/14/19 for the amount of $39.19 and then I need to return the item because it doesn't fit well. I returned the item on 5/11/19 and they confirmed that they received it on 6/1/19. It takes long time vs other similar companies to confirm the return and to refund.

I paid $39.19 and they made a credit to my Amex $25.04, do you believe that this is a fair or legal practice to refund less than the customer pays?

I will appreciate your response to this concern and an action about the practices of your company.

Thanks

Debbie A Maldonado
                  Order #7629450

• Tp
                  T. Phan Sep 13, 2019

Similar experience for me. I called their customer service twice from Switzerland and they could not understand where the issue is!

Saks Off 5thpoor customer service

I am a long time customer of Saks 5th Ave and Saks Off 5th, probably more than 20 years. I've never placed a complaint before because customer service overall has always been very good. I've often enjoyed shopping with Saks and Saks Off 5th, but unfortunately because of two recent experiences back to back I feel the need to bring my business elsewhere, which is a shame because I love many of the brands you carry. However, Nordstrom's Rack and Barney's Warehouse also carry great brands and both have good customer service as well which is important to me.

First, I want to say as a business owner, that when a company policy is made and printed on a purchase order, the business should stand behind the policy, and if for any reason the policy has changed, and customers are not made aware of the change, via an updated policy or email, the customer service department in the store and on the website should make accommodations for customers to stand behind that policy until it is either updated by management or customers are made aware in some clear fashion.

Second, if you are going to have someone present at the entrance of your retail locations weather its the Saks 5th or the Saks Off 5th retail locations, you need to have someone at the front who is welcoming and represents your brand. This should not matter if you are purchasing reguler price or off price merchandise, because the people you hire and train to represent your brand, should be welcoming and respectful across the board. Almost every single one of my friends who have been shopping with Saks 5th Ave, and that is many... also shop at Saks Off 5th retail locations. Many of us have the same complaint and unfortunately do our best to avoid the retail locations because of the lack of help in the stores, or unfriendly attitudes. In my mind Saks has always represented the highest quality brands and along with that should come a superior level of customer service when shopping and making purchases, and the same level of customer service when there is a problem that needs to be addressed. The same level of service in a purchase, return or exchange. Especially, if it is a good customer with a simple request, based on a store policy. A good attitude and a simple accommodation can make all the difference.

My 2 Complaints:

RE: Saks Off 5th retail store located at:

21500 Victory Blvd
                Woodland Hills, CA

1. Very Rude Security - Front Door. Upon entering this location there was a young man wearing a black suit and a white shirt who stood by the front door. He appeared to be a greeter or store employee. I was waiting on line and there were about 10 customers in front of me and a couple behind me. There was 1 cashier at the front, but the line wasn't moving after about 10 minutes of creeping to the front, I excused myself from the line, and because he was standing nearby, I walked up to him and said hello, the line is held up for some reason, can you tell me if there's another cashier who can come and help the front out. Your employee said, No. I asked if there was a manager that could help, he the said, I don't know!
                I then looked at him puzzled probably and said so maybe I'm not asking the right question, again I asked, so then will you please call to your store manager and ask if some help can be sent to the front. He abruptly said No Miss! in a very rude tone.
                I said, well, I thought the people that worked here were supposed to be polite and helpful, and then he just walked away from me. I turned around and another woman heard, and said to me, I think he's just store security. I then turned and looked, the line didn't move much, a couple more people were complaining and left, so I put my purchase down and left too. I was annoyed that I drove 22 minutes to get there, spend time shopping, and then to find a long line with 1 cashier, and then to be spoken to in such a rude tone by one of your employees. It was totally uncalled for, and complete waste of my time.

I went back to the store again a couple of days later and it looked like there were a few cashiers and the line was moving so I purchased the graduation gift my niece wanted and left. The salesperson behind the jewelry case was very nice and knowledgable that day.

2. Do What You Say - I had ordered a couple of items online, I kept a few and needed to return a few due to one item being chipped and the other 2 being to small. I drove to the store to return the chipped item and see if I could exchange the other items for larger treys. The purchase order states at the bottom of the slip the following:

Easy Returns 2 Ways!
                It's Free to return items to Saks Off 5th Stores... etc.

So, I drove 22 minutes again to the store to make the return and do some additional shopping to hopefully replace the items. The store was quiet, the cashier took me right away and she was very nice, but the items rang up funny, so she called a manger to the front and he, (Brandon) said Im sorry miss we can't accept these items here because they are not sold at this location. I said I know, they were purchased online, and it says right here, they can be returned in the stores.
                He looked at me and said again, I see that, but Im sorry miss we can't take these items here, I can give you a box to ship them back yourself. I replied, I have the original box, but I just drove 22 minutes here, parked and waited on line because the purchase order states your store will take them back here, so I don't want to take them home and print a slip and drive to ups when I already drove here. Home and back is almost an hour door to door. Please take these items here and ship them back. Brandon the manager said again, I'm sorry miss I can't take them here. Sorry Miss, Sorry Miss.. he repeated like a robot... completely patronizing.
                (I can understand why so many stores are closing)

The art of true customer service is gone in your store. If he said yes, we used to take the items but no longer here, however because you drove here and are a good customer Ill take them and ship back today. Our policy should be updated soon.
                I would have been fine with that, I would have stayed and probably done more shopping. But, I left with another bitter taste... I did call and get a return slip and packed myself, goods are on the way back.

However, I think your management team needs to note that in this day and age where customer service is the absolute key to set you apart from any other store shopping experience, your store is falling way behind.
                Managers are not knowledgable.
                Managers who do not know how to speak to customers.
                Security guards who work for your store at the entrance are completely rude and everything but welcoming. Honestly its a shame. Unfortunately this is lost customer, and I am not issuing this complaint because I want anything at all nor do I need anything, however, you should train and staff in your stores better, because trust me, I am one of many lost customers.

Also, you should update your purchase orders to read we accept most items at our stores accept the following: list them... Save more people time, money and aggravation.

Order #[protected]
                Date 5/15/19

May 26, 2019

Saks Off 5th — racism

On march 27, 2019 I was shopping at the saks off 5th as I have been for many years. As have my mother and her...

Apr 14, 2019

Saks Off 5th — sales associate named wafa

I purchased a Roberto Coin necklace online from the "Regular" Saks store on 4/5/19 (Order...

Feb 15, 2019

Saks Off 5th — Manager-Darius

My husband and I walked into Saks at the Houston Preium Outlets at approximately 8:45pm on 2/14/19. We...