Menu
Saks OFF 5th
customer service contacts

Saks OFF 5th
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

117 complaints
18 resolved 99 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Saks OFF 5th customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Saks OFF 5th. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Saks OFF 5th headquarters

901 Market Street, Suite 110
California, San Francisco 94103

Saks OFF 5th phone number

What is Saks OFF 5th’s email address?

Saks OFF 5th’s support and contact email address is service@saksoff5th.com

Saks OFF 5th website

Saks OFF 5th working hours

Mon 6:00 am - 12:00 am Tue 6:00 am - 12:00 am Wed 6:00 am - 12:00 am Thu 6:00 am - 12:00 am Fri 6:00 am - 12:00 am Sat 6:00 am - 12:00 am Sun 6:00 am - 12:00 am

What category is Saks OFF 5th related to?

Saks OFF 5th is related to the Department Stores category.

What are the social media accounts of Saks OFF 5th?

What is Saks OFF 5th's Facebook?
Connect with Saks OFF 5th via Facebook at Saks OFF 5th
What is Saks OFF 5th's Instagram?
Check out Saks OFF 5th's Instagram pictures and videos at Saks OFF 5th
What is Saks OFF 5th's LinkedIn?
See Saks OFF 5th's portfolio on LinkedIn at Saks OFF 5th
ADVERTISIMENT

Saks OFF 5th information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products

Saks OFF 5th is a multinational company founded on 1990 with its headquarters located at New York City, New York, United States.. Saks OFF 5th has the following subsidiaries: Subsidiary. Saks OFF 5th deals in the Retail industry, and provides its services in united states canada

Expand Collapse all
When was Saks OFF 5th founded?

Saks OFF 5th was founded in 1990.

What industry does Saks OFF 5th compete in?

Saks OFF 5th competes in Retail industry.

How to write a complaint about Saks OFF 5th?

To write a complaint about Saks OFF 5th and get an answer from the officials of Saks OFF 5th, Complaintsboard.com's objective complaint writing and answer providing system can be used. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Saks OFF 5th can be filed via the specific Saks OFF 5th complaint section.

Overview of Saks OFF 5th complaint handling

117 Saks OFF 5th reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 2, 2016. The latest review I bought a bracelet watch online ,I received empthy box without watches. was posted on Jul 30, 2022. The latest complaint Billing issues was resolved on Mar 01, 2022. Saks OFF 5th has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 117 reviews. Saks OFF 5th has resolved 18 complaints.

Additional information

Store Locations

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 10327, Jackson, MS 39289

Returns
25 Keystone Blvd, Pottsville, PA 17901

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Saks OFF 5th?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Saks OFF 5th Customer Service. Initial Saks OFF 5th complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Saks OFF 5th above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Saks OFF 5th. Discuss the issues you have had with Saks OFF 5th and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Saks OFF 5th’s complaints

S
6:24 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Saks OFF 5th - I bought a bracelet watch online ,I received empthy box without watches.

07.20.2022 I got by mail my order,a large box was without damage but watches box inside was empty without watches.Five times i did calls to customer service (saksoff5th),they registered a complaint and should have answered me within 3-5 days.Today after 10 days I don't have any information from them.I lost my time and my money $763.80. Jul 14, 2022 Order...

C
10:51 am EDT

Saks OFF 5th - Order #[protected]

so I place Order #[protected] on 20Jul2022 with an extra $15 shipping for fast shipping, I did not receive my order so I was told by customer service that the order was misplaced in our warehouse and we will fully refund your money claim no. [protected], confirmed to me on 23rd July. I get an email 26Jul that your order has been shipped so I called customer...

F
3:27 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Saks OFF 5th - I got my order yesterday but it’s missing 2 items / 2 Pucci red glasses

My order #[protected]