Resolved Royal Holidayroyal holiday is a scam!

I would like to know if there are any class action suites against Royal Holiday. If not, we should band together and organize one. I am outraged at the lies we were told, the rudeness of all the employees I've spoken with, the complete absence of service at times, and the run-around when requesting anything from Royal holiday. As I'm sure everyone does. If we get enough people together... no court in the world could ignore us. Anyone interested, please contact my email at [protected]@hotmail.com. If anyone knows of a class action in progress, please e-mail me as much info as possible.

We can do this!

• Co
    Cookie Sep 01, 2006

I am interested in looking into joining an investigation of Royal Holiday Vacation Club and their activities.
    Please contact me by e-mail.
    Thank you.

margaret wright Sep 05, 2006

We are interested in seeing about Royal Holidays SCAMS!!!

• Zh
    Zhanna Vafina Oct 12, 2006

We are interested in looking into joining an investigation of Royal Holiday Club.Please contact us by e-mail!!! Let's do it!

• Ga
    Gary Anderson Nov 29, 2006

I purchased my timeshare in ixtapa only because i was told they would guarantee to sell my existing time share i had with another company within 90 days and that i would be able to cash in an annuity coupon (granthix capital) after 5 years that would be worth $27,000.00.
    The annuity coupon i was issued indicated to mail it withing 60 days and they would then send the actual certificate. After 90 days i hadn't recvd anything from granthix so i called granthix at the phone number on the back of the coupon, no one ever answers and the recording asks you to leave a message,so i did everyday 3 times a day for 4 weeks straight, as well as sending emails to their email address. It has now been 9 months and still no reply. I called royal holiday and they said they have no control over the annuity or the company. So i just gave up. Now for the 2nd deception...the guarantee of the selling of my existing time share with another company, the sales person Claudio Martinez wrote out his promise that a reputable company century 21 would sell my other timeshare within 90 days, he said that royal holiday will work it all out for me, he asked me to write down the name of the timeshare and how much equity i had in it. And i would here from century 21 shortly after i return home.well after 120 days i hadnt heard from anyone so i again called royal holiday and they said that they do not perform that type of service and that they are not responsible for what the salesmen say. If its not in the contract they can not be liable. Wait it gets better... I used my credit card to pay for the down payment and asked to sign 2 credit card slips for what would be for the next two future monthly payments. Claudio said i would only have to pay for the next two payments because by the time the third one was due i would have been paid by century 21 and i could pay royal holiday with that money. After 60 days i received my credit card statement and noticed that my balance was now $9000.00 more than i had expected it to be low and behold, royal holiday charged my credit card the full remaining balance without my knowledge or consent. And the grand finally to the nightmare...when i called one last time to get some help on the above problems i spoke to one of their sales reps in Acapulco she told me that i should have never been sold the package that i was sold or for the price i bought it for. She said the package didn't include enough points to stay anywhere at all. The package was for existing members to upgrade there membership. And that she would be more than happy to help me purchase an upgraded package so that i can use my existing membership with them. I think i was set up so that i would have to spend more money in order to use the $12,000 so-called membership i already purchased from them..
    If anyone has any useful tips for me please help!!!

• Valerie Dec 04, 2006

The sales representatives in the Cancun,Mexico office were very persuasive and persistent. They encouraged me to upgrade my membership and gave me a "great deal" because the company needed immediate funds to rebuild hotels damaged in the recent hurricane.

I was promised an annuity for the amount of my total membership which I would receive interest on. I was also promised that I could sell my points back to the company to compensate for the thousands requested up front. I asked for these promises and others in writing, and I was told by sales manager Ernesto Barberi that everything that was promised is posted clearly on the website. When I discovered all of this was wrong, I contacted Royal Holiday to discover that much of what was promised me was not true and could not be verified.

After countless calls and emails I have not been able to speak to management about this concern and I have not been refunded my deposits of several thousand dollars.

The sales reps are liars, and they tell customers what they want to hear to sign then up. DO NOT ENROLL WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED. Its cheaper to pay for your own travel and not worry about a 30 yr contract with a company that lies consistently. TRUST ME!!! I will not stop pursuing Royal Holiday until I am refunded. But the process is extremely long.

• Lu
    Lumpy Dec 15, 2006

While vacationing in Cancun, Mexico, on 8/15/05, I agreed to view a presentation for a holiday vacation plan in exchange for a free horse back riding trip. I viewed the presentation and liked what the company had to offer in terms of destinations and “travel flexibility”. I also liked the idea of “locking in the cost of your vacation” for future years. I was given a sales pitch about tremendous vacationing flexibility because this was vacation ownership.

Upon meeting with the sales representative, I was informed that I would receive 30,000 vacation points per year for the next 30 years, which would be good for two weeks worth of travel anywhere in the world. In addition, for buying the package on this day, I would receive a host of other vacation discounts for my friends and I to use (such as a week anywhere for $199 for myself or a week for friends for $399). Also, if I signed a voucher that day for the entire balance to charge my credit card by 10/15/05, I would receive an 8% discount. I signed this voucher and made a payment of $6,775.60 (down payment of $6,180.60 plus closing costs of $595). The remaining balance (factoring in the discount) to be charged to my card on 10/15/05 was $12,773.24.

When I got back to my hotel room that night, I looked through the destination catalog that was handed to me at the presentation. I realized the value of the 30,000 points was not what it was described to be. Many of the destinations were well over 20,000 points per week – with many restrictions – making the two weeks per year virtually impossible. You could do two weeks per year if you went to certain locations during non-peak times (but, this wasn’t how the plan was described, and this wasn’t travel flexibility). The value of the plan was definitely not as described or promised. I called the very next day to cancel and was told that there are absolutely no refunds. They wanted me to come back into the office, but I could not since I already wasted an entire day in Cancun (also, I never did receive the free horseback riding trip).

Since I paid for the plan on my credit card, I tried resolving this through the MBNA dispute process upon returning to the United States. I was told that resolving timeshare/vacation plans in a foreign country with a signed contract was virtually impossible. Based on this conversation, I was resolved to the fact that I had to keep this plan and tried to book some trips. To my surprise, there was an amazing lack of flexibility in booking vacations. I was sold on the tremendous flexibility of the plan and the lock-in vacation cost aspect. On my first attempt at booking a trip to San Diego, the first two months I tried to book were unavailable. I finally had to settle on a third choice for a month in March of 2006, and I was told I could only make the trip from Sunday to Sunday. I do not consider this tremendous flexibility.

My next trip was booked for August of 2006 in the Bahamas. Upon booking this trip, I was told that I had to pay a resort fee for the trip of $475.19 for my guest and me for one week. When I asked about the nature of this fee, I was told that my vacation points only apply to the room, and that I would have to pay this fee for the week. This was another example of something that was not explained to me or included in my contract upon purchasing the plan. All of a sudden, the vacation plan is getting increasingly expensive.

The third misrepresentation came this past November. I wanted to book a return trip to Cancun for my honeymoon in February of 2007. I was also thinking that I could return to the Royal Holiday sales office while I was out there to try to resolve my conflict. In order to book a week in Cancun for this time, however, I had to first pay an all-inclusive fee of $672 for my guest and I for the week. Again, this was another fee that was never explained to me or included in my contract. In addition, I had to pay the 2007 annual maintenance fee before activating my points for 2007. This time the fee was $600. The fee for 2006 was $570. So, there was an increase in annual fees for the membership. Both of these amounts were charged to my credit card. I signed a contract with an annual fee of $570, and now I’m being told that the fee will increase every year, and the fee for 2007 is $600. This is eliminating the “lock-in the cost of your vacation aspect”. I was told the fee increase was in the Operating Rules. I never received the operating rules, nor did I have fee increases explained to me.

The only things that were preached to me during the sales presentation were vacation flexibility and locking in the cost of my vacation. I thin it is clear by my examples and history that neither one of these is the case. The annual fee increase is the last of the surprise fees I am putting up with.

I am officially asking for a refund of my vacation membership payment ($19,548.84) and the expenditures I have made for 2007 ($600 annual fee and $672 all-inclusive fee) to be made to my credit card, for a total refund of $20,820.84. There were various misrepresentations made to me during this entire process, and I am spending more and more money.

• He
    HELENE SEGUINOTTE Dec 20, 2006

What we were promised upon signing up with ROYAL HOLIDAY back in August 2005 has never materialized so far. We did pay the total fee for 30 years and 10,000 credits per year which could be reduced down to 15 years while doubling the annual fee to be paid in December each year.

But so far, very difficult to get in touch with them by phone and E-mail, point of contact keeps changing, travel plans never accessible, no flexibility for destination and dates, and above all always something additional to pay.

We were told that credits paid fpr would cover free accommodation and meals for a one week stay. We are now told that additional amounts have to be paid each time for both accommodation and meals at fares that have no interest over normal standard packages that can be found in the global market.
    This is actual lies and racket and we want to step out of this unethical nightmare.

We want our money back in order to be free to go wherever we want, whenever we want as we were told and at conditions we can still negotiate and be confident in the fact that they will not change over and over again.

What can we do to voice our rights, be listened to and heard and get out of that endless trap?

• Al
    Alfred Homsy Dec 20, 2006

Every promise regarding the opportunity of having a 3-4 days free accommodation per year with our Bronze plus 10000 points has never been respected. Not later than today I was offered a 459$ fee for 3 nights at Las Vegas for a simple accommodation. NO meals included. Lies from the beginning and our wish is to recover our money back (around 9000$ paid once and for all - to avoid the huge interest they were charging yearly- )

Expecting to enroll in any group claim that would sue this company. Thanx for any support. Alfred Homsy

• Valerie Dec 21, 2006

We purchased a trial membership in Cancun, October 11, 2006. We signed the contract after the sales presentation at the Hyatt, Cancun sales office and at the end of meeting we were given our written membership information. We took the info back to our hotel and looked it over only to find several discrepancies in what we were told by our salesman, Jose. The next day we spent another morning of our vacation at the sales office for clarification. Jose assured us that the program would work the way we wanted it to and the way we insisted it work before we would make a purchase. Once we got back home and called the reservation line we found out the truth.

We tried to get a refund of our $1305.00 on Oct 16th (5 days after signing the contract) but were given dead-end phone numbers by rude, insulting staff (this is shocking when you're use to customer service in the USA) and no response to numerous e-mails stating our wishes to cancel the transaction. Several days later we were finally able to reach someone at the Hyatt- Royal Holiday sales office and they said we couldn't have a refund because it had been over 7 days even though we had been calling customer service since day 5! He then refused to let me talk to his manager when I requested and hung up the phone!

I disputed the charge on my credit card but since they didn't have a cancellation policy in the contract and they have not responded two months later, MasterCard put the charge back on my card saying I must be released from the contract by Royal Holiday. How do you get released when they won't put you in touch with anyone! We've just been around and around in circles.

Don't get involved with these scammers! They are a totally unethical bunch!

• Ke
    Kelly J. Stamas Feb 05, 2007

I have had no service(lip service!) with royal holiday! I have read many complaints of people who have had the same experience! So i am seaking people who want to get their money back and expose rh for what they really are!

These are a few things you can do:

1. Call and write your local attorney general 1-800-771-7755. Consumer hotline #

2. Call and e-mail rh and let them know what you are doing! Tell them you will contact us many people and let them know about your experience.

3. Joy powers is the sr. V.p. Of concord servicing the company the rh uses to collect their money. Call and e-mail her. [email protected] cell # 1-321-293-0293

Mark V Mar 12, 2007

We signed, read the small print and decided to cancel within the 5 days. I received a stamp from the resort (Ixtapa) and still they are refusing to cancel the membership. I have called, emailed and written letters, still nothing. I have heard that PROFECO is the best way to resolve this but it takes months. There is a place to write complaints for this type of issue, but they won't promise individual help. If enough of us complain, perhaps there is a way they will stop others from being ripped off.

• St
    Stephen A. Olson Mar 21, 2007

In early March of 2007, my wife and I were vacationing in Cozumel. We were persuaded to attend so called “one hour presentation”. We were promised two free passes to Chankanaab National Park, free round trip transportation to the park and one day pass to Cozumel Park Royal Resort. We thought it was a great deal.

On March 3, 2007, we went for this one hour presentation. The one hour presentation was actually four hours presentation. It was a high pressure sales pitch. They don’t take no for answer. While we are there we saw four sales persons. They all tried to sell us a resort membership. I really wanted to get out of the room but we still wanted the free stuff. After all, we already had invested four hours of our time. After four hours listening to these sales pitches, we begin to get tired and angry. We were not thinking clearly.

We agreed to purchase a trial membership at Cozumel Park Royal Resort. The price of this trial membership is $3739.00. They gave us a membership package. The membership package has several trip certificates at reasonable price. After we came back to our hotel and reviewing the package, we felt, it was not as good a value as we originally thought. The certificates have many fine print details such as blocked dates or depend on space availability etc. The sales persons didn’t explain this to us at the presentation. We decided that we wanted to return the package. We felt the sales persons had misled us. We returned the package the next day (March 4, 2007) early in the morning.

The sales representative named Richard told us we needed to write a note explaining why we wanted to return the product and sign it. We wrote and signed the paper he gave us. They didn’t give us copy. We did not ask for one. At the time it didn’t occur to us, we will have a problem getting our money back.

Richard told us, it will take fourteen days to credit the funds back to our account. We waited over fourteen days but the amount was still not been credited back to our account. After eleven days, we begin to have doubts. We looked up this company on the internet. To our surprise; we found several other tourists with a similar experience. Some tourists have been trying to get their money back for last two years but still have no luck

We are continue to email and making phone calls to Cozumel Park Royal. They have not return our email or phone calls. We will continue to work to get our money back but we are losing confidence everyday. Because we have no legal documents to prove that we have returned the product. That was negligent in our part. We spend $3739.00 without any service. Just like throwing away $3739.00 in the garbage can. It’s painful and hurtful. We always believe people are kind and honest. We learned differently from this experience.

We hope somebody can help us. If anyone can help us please either call us at home 952-435-7384 or email us at [email protected] Thank you.

• Bo
    Bonnie L. Szeto Mar 22, 2007

In early March of 2007, my husband and I were vacationing in Cozumel. We were persuaded to attend so called “one hour presentation”. We were promised two free passes to Chankanaab National Park, free round trip transportation to the park and one day pass to Cozumel Park Royal Resort. We thought it was a great deal.

The sales representive named Richard told us we needed to write a note explaining why we wanted to return the product and sign it. We wrote and signed the paper he gave us. They didn’t give us copy. We did not ask for one. At the time it didn’t occur to us, we will have a problem getting our money back.

We make many phone calls and email to Cozumel Park Royal. They have not respond to us yet. We will continue to work to get our money back but we are losing confidence everyday. Because we have no legal documents to prove that we have returned the product. That was negligent in our part. We spend $3739.00 without any service. Just like throwing away $3739.00 in the garbage can. It’s painful and hurtful. We always believe people are kind and honest. We learned differently from this experience.

I am hoping somebody read this letter and to help us. If you need to contact us our email address is [email protected]

Thank you.

• Sd
    sdp Mar 26, 2007

March 2007 - We are in the same boat as everyone else - Anything legal that can be done. We are still in the 5 day waiting period - is it possible to cancel?

• Je
    Jennifer Li Mar 26, 2007

This is completely true. We need to gather the information and sue these guys...

• Tr
    Tracey Holder Apr 03, 2007

I have had the same problems as everyone else...I'm not sure exactly what to do other than keep contacting the company to get my money back. I will also be checking into attorneys and contacting the better business bureau and attorney general. I have disputed the charge to my credit card, shut it off, and refused to pay them any more money. I have already lost almost $4,000 and will not give them another dime...If anyone else has the name of a good lawyer, please contact me.

• Ri
    Richard Carzona Apr 28, 2007

There are no "class action suits" in Mexico. The best recourse is to research the Internet, make copies of other testimonies with similar experience. Fie with PROFECO, the Mexican agency assigned to these problems. The sooner the greater the chance for them to do something. Also, if your contract did not have the notification of the Mexican law five day cancellation period send a copy of that law (you can find information about this on the Internet) with your contract to your credit card company. Use the other peoples testimonies as support to demonstrate a pattern of misrepresentation, and fraud with your own documentation to support your situation. Join the support group through Yahoo groups about Royal Holiday to keep informed of other members' results. There are many positive outcomes, where people get the money back. The important thing is as soon as you are aware you are in this mess act. If you act fast the credit card company does help. If you don't PROFECO had helped many, but that takes close to a year. If you wait for over a year, because you kept trying to use this, and it took you longer to find out this is a scam (not your fault) PROFECO might not take the case. Then you have to demonstrate that Royal Holiday did not provide the services and still push your credit card.

Remember, you are not alone. Don't give up hope, use the help and advice from others who have been successful to beat the scam to strengthen your resolve to fight for yourself.

Your luck depends on your taking action.

• Vi
    Virginia Barker Apr 28, 2007

There is a lot you can do, but you have to do it, and the faster you do it the better. Research Royal Holiday complaints, scams, fraud on the Internet. Print up accounts that will support your claim. Use these to establish a pattern of misrepresentation by the company. If your contract stated there was no reconsideration period, present this to your card company with the Mexican law that states there is a five day cancellation period. This shows fraud. File a complaint with PROFECO. It is slow, but many have gotten results that way too. The better you put together a case that shows you were misled, and that you are a fraud victim the easier it will be. Otherwise, you have to demonstrate that you were not provided with the services they promised, and that will be more time consuming, though I have seen people who were not aware of the fraud in time be successful through PROFECO in that.

Research, and act fast.

Sarah Smith Apr 29, 2007

I agree, I believe we should unite, but it is not going to be in a court case. Unfortunately, that seems to be impossible, so we need to support each other's individual struggle for justice. A lot depends on how old your contract is, and what records you have to substantiate your case. You either have to take a stand about the fraud, or not having the services delivered that you were promised or both. If you are going to file with PROFECO, which is free, you need to do it within a year. It is a free service and you can contact them through the Internet, and they will e-mail you a pdf form you can fill in and mail with other documents they request. If you case is new, you do have a chance with your credit card company, though you usually have to appeal their first decision that they can't do anything. How can they do business with a company they know has a pattern of misrepresentation and breaking Mexican law, and not do anything for their customers? They have reversed their initial decisions and gotten money back. You can learn more by joining groups on MSN, yahoo, and other sites. I have not personally communicated with people who filed suits in Mexico and got results, but I have heard from many who have gotten money because of PROFECO, or credit card company intervention. If you are by chance still in the five business day cancellation period, get off your chair and mail the cancellation notice certified mail, e-mail, and call them today. Then contact your credit card company and tell them you have a legal right to stop the payment now. Document the call. Then copy your contract, find the Mexican law on the Internet and print it, print a stack of accounts of other members and mail it all as soon as possible. Send the complaint to PROFECO at this time too. You are establishing that you took action close to the signing of the contract, and no one can doubt you had a right to do that.

If we make this practice unprofitable for them they will have to quit.

Jose Luis Corona Apr 30, 2007

I am so angry at those liars, and at myself for falling for what they promised me. They did the same to us as all these stories I am reading. If they gave us what they said they would it would not be so bad, but now I see they give very few vacations to anyone. I now understand why, they already have the money. I think the way it works, the more you give them upfront the less you get. If they feel they can sell you upgrades and charge other fees, they let you go somewhere for another pitch. How can travel agencies do business with this company. Aren't the charge card companies responsible for knowing about fraud and con games. It is not fair. People are having a good time on vacation. Honest people don't suspect things like this. There has to be consumer protection. We need to fight for that. I am doing everything the people on the Internet who have been fighting said to do. I figure it will take a year to get it all back. What a mess. Their contract is for what I take home in a year, then the dues on top of that. Then they don't deliver the services. If that is not stealing what is it?

• Al
    Alvaro Fuentes Higuera Jun 02, 2007

I am seeing what a fool I was to buy this plan. I am so embarrassed. I don't want my family or friends to know about this, but I don't want them to make the same mistake. This is just making me sick. I will spend the next few days filing the complaints with the agencies, and then see if I can get out of it. Thank you for sharing. I needed to see this. I had no idea.

• Do
    doreen settle Jun 06, 2007

Signed up for trail package in Nassau on May 7th 2007. Promised benefits do not match what the package offers. Promised European vacation and Alaskan cruise neither is available under trial membership rules. Promised maximum $200 per vacation found that the fee is $400. Have been unable to cancel.

• Mr
    (mrs)daryl d Jun 19, 2007

My husband and i were scammed into the whole timeshare ownership package with promises of free trips and they are now charging us and we told them we don't have the money and now we are trying to buy a house and they ruined our credit rating. What do we do, they make empty promises...

Beware people!

• Be
    Betsy Ryherd Jul 08, 2007

We had an identical experience in Puerta Vallarta on January 30th, 2007. We were guaranteed the sell of our existing time share and that we would only have to pay the difference. The company buying the timeshare has done nothing but make promises and delays. When we call Royal Holiday they say it is not their problem, we signed the papers and we owe the money. We are totally frustrated and would join any class action lawsuit.

• Ju
    Julie Balestreri Jul 09, 2007

Any rci members that have been burned by royal holiday contact rci and file a complaint again royal holiday. If rci refuses to do business with royal holiday and stops sending members to the royal holiday resorts this should help!!!

My husband and i were burnt by royal holiday in ixtapa on may 27, 2007 and have been trying since june 5, 2007 to get our monies back. My advice is don't give up. Email and contact them daily.

• St
    Stacey Rey Jul 26, 2007

We had purchased Royal Holiday back in 1999 and can relate to all the problems at hand. We are very unhappy with the membership. The expenses for the vacations along with maintenance fees and assessments fees are absurd. I am now trying to contact granthix for a copy of my annuity bond and realizing I've been scammed and paying for it still. Please contact me if there is a way to exploit RH or regarding a class action. I am at a lost of what to do.

• He
    Helene Laforge Aug 24, 2007

It is unreal that they can still be in business. It is a rip off. No one calls us back. We have called them at least 50 times already and they cannot even give us the phone number for the President. We did not receive our annuity certificate, even though we paid cash for the package in order to get it.

The special weeks they give you at 199 and 349 are fraud also. They give you what is available, and it is from 349, not 349. We tried to book a year in advance and it was still only 2 places available, one at 500 for the week and one at 1 000 $, and the one for $500 was a dump.

Nobody can help, and we don't know what else to do. We will sue them for sure, and see what happens. If anyone has been successful in suing them, please let us know.

joe marquez Sep 14, 2007

yup...it's still happening. I cant believe it. I've been paying the yearly dues every january since 2000 and i havent taken a single trip. The few times i did try to use it locally in colorado, there's no openings and the fact that i called in january to schedule for july and august, nothing available. If it finally goes through legal procedings, count me in. I want out, been wanting out and i get the same crap everytime....sell it to some other unsuspecting tourist. Wouldnt this be considered terrorism? After all it does haunt us every year, all year long.

Pat hopps Oct 03, 2007

I have been reading all these complaints for days now. We are in the same boat. Some of the complaints go back over a year ago. Haven't you all gotten together yet? How can we do this? I want to email each one of you personally and give you my email so that we can connect. We need to stop these people.

Pat hopps Oct 03, 2007

This is for all you dear people that are hurting by this company
    I want to tell you that there are other people on other sites that have the same problem, there must be over 200 people on a msn site. I have been hoping to hear from some of them, but not sure I am communicating correctly on it as I have not gotten any repiles . There is also squeaky wheel were people are talking about Royal holidays. We all need to get together. Make up one general email from all of us or each tell our story, which are all basically the same anyway and send it out to anyone who has some influence. All of send an email the same time, the same day,to the same places, news stations, news papers, every better business burea we can think of and to Royal Holidays and any of the hotels they are situated in, world wide if we have to.
    Why are some of you folks still paying the fees? Have any of you been back to the places were you originally ran into these people?

To the poor gal that is so embarrased about this, please dont be, these people are professionals and no doubt you are a good trusting person, who thinks and hopes that others in the world are too. I too am just sick about it. I have lost sleep, cried and cried, chewed my nails off till they are sore, so you are not alone.
    Hey Dusty pants (Gord) you sound like your ready to go at this, or should I say were, it was 2006 since you last commented, come on back here and let us hear from you, please.

• Ro
    Rosemary Mar 06, 2008

DO NOT purchase... this is a SCAM. You will regret it forever.

• Na
    Nate Mar 14, 2008

I have had the same problem as the rest of the people with RH. promises and more promises and nothing but lies and more lies. I have canceled my credit card and will get a black mark on my credit rating ,but at least I am not giving my money to some crooks in Mexico.Ther is talk of a class action law suit the mans name is Michael A.Cibik e-mail:[email protected] phone number is 1-215735-1060 Lets all get to gether and stop these criminals!!!

• Da
    Dayna Apr 06, 2008

Please send any information in reference to class action with Royal Holiday. I would like to be included as I too am a victim of a scam from them.

• Do
    Donna Lynch Apr 26, 2008

Royal Holiday RIPOFF I too would also like to be included in a class action suit.

noname needed May 02, 2008

I don't want to repeat the same story, but please know I am in your shoes and there is not much that can be done. This is unreal.

• Ji
    jim homsi May 27, 2008

i had joined a vaction club that wants to get paid and will not provide service for me. they insist that they will take me to collection agency . according to contract it said if they failed to provide service i can terminate contract.
    their fore im terminating contract based on no service

• Ha
    Harold R. Bence Jun 02, 2008

Please remove complaint re Royal Holiday purportedly submitted by Harold R. Bence. This complaint was not submitted by Harold R. Bence

Pamela Coleman Aug 07, 2008

I bought into the Royal Holiday program and their agressive sales persons promised me the moon and gave nothing. I have been treated like an invisible person, abandoned duing Hurrucane Wilma in Cancun. This company has taken $69, 000.00 from me, promised all sorts of incentives which have no value such as their Rent Sure program (which they neglected to mention that as well as the $5, 000.00 joining fee there is also a yearly fee that has to be paid by January of each year) The coupons that they give for free flights are useless, the additional points they offer are a joke when you try to use them.
    I want to get rid of this burden and don't know where to turn. I have spent $1900.00 supposedly advertising with Transworld International, Global Resort Services and Timeshare Services who have taken my money for no service. I'm at my wits end and would appreciate ANY help.

• Me
    MEMBERS Aug 30, 2008

members testimonial

• Sy
    Sylvie Castonguay Oct 07, 2008

I would be willing to join a class action suit against Royal Holiday. The Royal Holiday nightmare has been part of my life for 10 years now. I realized it was a scam almost immediately, but when I tried to get out of it, they threatened my with a law suit. Told me they had successfully sued the estate of a member because the heirs did not want to keep paying the annual fee. They told me the contract were tightly sealed and there was no way I could get out of it. It would cost me a bomb and I would still have to pay them. The negative energy from dealing with them started to eat at me, so resolved to pay the ever increasing annual fee and forget about it. I have either modified my life to suit their availability or given away vacation weeks to friends and family who could make it to the destinations chosen by Royal Holiday on the dates chosen by Royal Holiday. I've even booked rooms just to use the points even though no one could go. But enough is enough.