Having problems with Magnuson Hotel?

Magnuson Hotel reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2010. The latest review rooms was posted on Dec 3, 2019. Magnuson Hotel has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Magnuson Hotel has resolved 0 complaints.

Magnuson Hotel Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 904 1309 (Customer Service)
+44 800 014 8132 (United Kingdom)
525 East Mission Avenue
Spokane, Washington
Locations

United Kingdom
Unit 7, 16 Porteus Place, London, UK SW4 0AS

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Magnuson Hotel Customer Service. Initial Magnuson Hotel complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Magnuson Hotel above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Magnuson Hotel. Discuss the issues you have had with Magnuson Hotel and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Magnuson Hotel Complaints & Reviews

Dec 03, 2019

Magnuson Hotel Greenville — rooms

I stayed there Saturday night November 30, 2019 and when I walked into the room it had a bad smell and the...

Magnuson inn — about the boss jay

Us as housekeepers do what we have to do here and all he can think about is money he want fix anything we...

Magnuson Hotel Birch Run MI — mislead of about hotel

Booked two rooms at the Magnuson Hotel Birch Run. Only to find out upon arrival we were at a Bestwestern...

Magnuson Hotel — The rooms the service

The service i received at magnuson hotel is unimaginable. They were rude and racist. The lady name Melissa...

Magnuson Inn& Suites — Everything

We had a 3 night stay at this hotel, I must say this was the worst stay ever last year this was a nice place...

Magnuson Hotels — False Advertisement

The hotel advertise ammedities that were not available, they advertise pool service, suana, computer, fitne...

Magnuson HotelsStay away

I stayed at the Magnuson Hotel North in Williamstown on October 9th and had a very rude employee. I wrote a letter of complaint to the hotel with a copy to the home office on October 12, 2010 (see below). To date (12/6/2010) I have had absolutely no response to the letters. I feel that the Magnuson Hotel Chain obviously must care little about the guests. I doubt I would stay with them again.

Comment Guidelines