Royal Holiday Club — action to royal holiday club scam
I'm the victim of RHC scam too. I think we need do something to prevent someone else become victim. If you want be part of it, you can send me your information, such as 1).Last Name, 2).First Name, 3).Phone Number, 4).Email Address, 5).When the scam took place, 6).and Where, 7).Person you signed contract with, 8).Amount lost in scam.
After I get first 100 responses, I'll try reach Deborah Platt Majoras, chairman of Federal Trade Commission (FTC) which owns Bureau of Consumer Protection.
After I get 200 responses, I'll try reach to International Internet Consumer Fraud Complaint, as well as Mexico government.
If I do get 500 responses, I will try reach White House, and let our government puts pressure on Mexico government.
My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com. Please use 'Royal Holiday Scam' as subject.
Michael A. Cibik, Esquire is preparing Class Action, I will share your information with him as well if you want me too.
More Royal Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam 
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract