[Resolved] Rooms To Go / sofia vergara

United States Review updated:

Unfortunate I have to contribute to the negative reviews. However, 3 of my 4 items came damaged. The delivery guy told me the item was damaged on the truck and still left a caved in nightstand. Not only unprofessional but idiotic. Had a horrible experience in person (today, same day as my delivery) as well with the outlet store with a rude cashier so I walked out without my box spring another associate helped me with. I presented the cashier with the ticket order and she was unpleasantly was not making eye contact and rudely told me that I can not have the item delivered because whoever wrote up the ticket did it wrong as they only deliver on items under $150. I am returning my bedroom suit and looking elsewhere.

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2019

We would like the opportunity to further review your recent experience in hopes of resolving this matter to the best of our ability. Can you please send us an email with your order info to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com? We hope to hear from you soon!

Ni