[Resolved] Rooms To Go / sofia vergara
Unfortunate I have to contribute to the negative reviews. However, 3 of my 4 items came damaged. The delivery guy told me the item was damaged on the truck and still left a caved in nightstand. Not only unprofessional but idiotic. Had a horrible experience in person (today, same day as my delivery) as well with the outlet store with a rude cashier so I walked out without my box spring another associate helped me with. I presented the cashier with the ticket order and she was unpleasantly was not making eye contact and rudely told me that I can not have the item delivered because whoever wrote up the ticket did it wrong as they only deliver on items under $150. I am returning my bedroom suit and looking elsewhere.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2019
We would like the opportunity to further review your recent experience in hopes of resolving this matter to the best of our ability. Can you please send us an email with your order info to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com? We hope to hear from you soon!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - undelivered merchandise 
- Rooms To Go - #43613024 curved bench