Nebraska Furniture Mart Logo

Nebraska Furniture Mart

Having problems with Nebraska Furniture Mart?

Nebraska Furniture Mart reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 14, 2008. The latest review Customer service manager, robert casey was posted on Aug 3, 2021. The latest complaint samsung refig was resolved on Oct 10, 2018. Nebraska Furniture Mart has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 48 reviews. Nebraska Furniture Mart has resolved 11 complaints.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Service Contacts

+1 402 397 6100 (Omaha, General)
+1 402 392 3202 (Omaha, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 402 548 6356 (Omaha, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 402 392 3253 (Omaha, Design Gallery)
+1 913 288 6200 (Kansas City, General)
+1 913 288 6299 (Kansas City, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 913 288 6345 (Kansas City, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 913 288 6354 (Kansas City, Design Gallery)
+1 972 668 3000 (Dallas-Fort Worth, General)
+1 972 668 8239 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Contractor Appliance/Electronics)
+1 972 668 8237 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Electronics Design & Installation)
+1 972 668 0052 (Dallas-Fort Worth, Design Gallery)
+1 515 727 6500 (Des Moines, General)
700 S, 72nd St.

The Colony
5600 Nebraska Furniture Mart Dr, The Colony, TX

Payments
P O Box 2335, Omaha, NE 68103

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nebraska Furniture Mart Customer Service. Initial Nebraska Furniture Mart complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nebraska Furniture Mart above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nebraska Furniture Mart. Discuss the issues you have had with Nebraska Furniture Mart and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nebraska Furniture Mart Complaints & Reviews

Aug 03, 2021

Nebraska Furniture Mart — Customer service manager, robert casey

I have been in contact with a third-party oversight committee, and I have advised of my legal rights. As you...

Nebraska Furniture MartSelling faulty or damage air fryer

It is useless to try and get the cooperation from the customer service department of NFM. They are judgmental, unprofessional and rude simply to avoid dealing with my complaint. To use the paraphrase" because you are represented by legal we can not longer speak to you" is ridiculous! My complaint was filed with the Federal Trade Commission and Texas Attorney General Consumer Protection Agency. NO where does it state that they represent me legally.
I have been battling with this matter since I purchased a NuWave air fyrer back in 2017 and returned it within a month for the drawer not closing properly to the store in The Colony Texas where it was purchased.

Nebraska Furniture MartAvailable credit not honored

I have been paying on a Nfm credit account for 5 years. I have well over 1000 available. I tried to purchase a 499 computer online. Shortly after I received a phone call from Nfm credit and she informations me that they would need to pull another credit report to make the purchase. She stayed that available credit does not mean that you can use the amount available. It is their description, even if your credit with them is great.

Oct 31, 2020

Nebraska Furniture Mart — Invisible shield screen protector for apple watch

Daughter bought a screen protector for her new watch and barley bumped it and it cracked. Took it back to the...

Nebraska Furniture MartWasher & dryer

we bought a washer & dryer from you on [protected] and have yet to receiver it
      you called and rescheduled it and then when we were suppose to get it you called and rescheduled it again and now we were suppose to get it today 7-7-2020 and you did not even call us we had to call you and now the guy at customer service cannot even tell us why we will not get it today but said we will get it the 14th instead.
      I would like to know why we are not receiving our merchandise?
      We have been out of a washer now for 2 months now and this is getting really old we have been shopping with you for over 40 years and have never ever had this trouble with you guys very disappointing wish Misses B was still around at least we knew her i could have talked to her

Nebraska Furniture Martrecliner chair

I bought a recliner lesson 2 years ago it is a microfiber chair electric recliner the headrest is in bad shape the footrest is crooked now on the left arm it's tearing it's not comfortable anymore at all I'm just so disappointed in this chair that I think it's very unfair we can't do any work till that as to no resolve. I was told I could have a new headrest but I had to be without my chair for a week I am a senior and I only have a loveseat I need a chair to set in even though uncomfortable I have let as many people in my community know

Oct 14, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — refrigerator

The team has been here 3 times and refuses to remove the platic, I did not accept the lat one. I want a...

Nebraska Furniture Martsharp tv

Hello I bought a warranty with nfm and the tv I have is broken had a repair company come out still not fixed and the company they sent damaged my tv and now after 5 times of going into the store I'm told they need a different company to come check it out but he don't make appt? I have to jump when he's ready ! And the company who damaged my tv I'm stuck asking them to pay for it ! Nfm says it's all on me help I'm getting no where and really frustrated by this it's bad business and customer service

sharp tv

Nebraska Furniture Martcustomer service representative - mystic

I call into the customer service line this morning because I wake up to my fridge leaking water. I get connected to a customer service person named Mystic. She finds out my info. She checks to make sure that my 5 year extended warranty is still warrant. She goes on to tell me that I can call LG directly cause that's who the warranty is with through Nebraska. But you see I got it through Nebraska so why would I do that. But she then goes on to Tell me to wait for then put me on hold for a few mins. Comes back with an appointment 4 days later. Now I understand that only the appliance is covered. But my fridge is leaking water on my wooden floor. I go to tell her is that the earliest appointment available and she starts talking over me. For the next few mins whatever I say is ignored and she keeps talking over me. Very rude and disrespectful. When I try to stop her from talking over me she still does it. I tell her my floor is getting wet as we speak and she say sorry only the appliance is covered in a very condescending tone. I'm not trying to get my floor repaired by her I'm trying to see if I can get an earlier appointment than 4 days later. She tells me I can call LG on my own. But then when I try to tell her to give me the number she starts talking over me yet again. It is very frustrating to pay for a servives and be treated like I'm asking a free handout. I asked for the supervisor. She was very rude then and kept talking over. I was connected to him 45 mins later and he tried to help me as best as he could with whatever was available.

Sep 07, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — customer service

Went to the kck store today to complete my living room and dining room remodeling. I had already purchased...

Sep 02, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — Delivery and incorrect product

To whom it may concern, On 06/30/2019 my fiance purchased about 5K worth of furniture from Nebraska...

Jul 28, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — a delivery today

I waited all morning and had to go get My semi. I no sooner Leave than your delivery guy calls. Thing is it...

Jul 15, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — toro rider mower

I ordered a lawnmower for my husband from your website requested a ship date of 07/18/19 a customer service...

Nebraska Furniture Martdining table

We purchased a dining table and chairs from Nebraska Furniture Mart in Dallas Texas, the salesman told us this policy would cover "anything' on these items..well we have had items for less than a year and the top has started to chip off finish and we do not hardly use this table at all, we have no children this is really unacceptable...so we contacted the Guardsman folks and guess what they denied our claim and said that is not covered...well what the heck it was a total waste of our money and I am mad! When the salesman said it covered all we expected it would cover all...bottom line you should warn folks that this is limited coverage and basically useless policy! Why push it it gives us a bad taste in our mouths for NFM !

Respond

Nebraska Furniture Martmanager, marc in the appliance department.

To whom it may concern,

We ordered a stove almost 3 weeks ago from Jake at The Colony store. To date, we have not received our product. The salesman, Jake, does not provide good customers service because he has fail to update us on the entire transaction. At the time of purchase he assured us that he would notify us of there were any delivery issues. He did not contact us period; we had to call to follow up on the schedule delivery. Our 1st attempted follow up which was 7/1 we call your associate all to find out that our stove was not going to be delivered on 7/1.. We were never notified by any of your associates.
                When your delivery guys arrived, I witnessed 2 delivery guys however only 1 guy removed the old appliances and brought in the new appliances. Due to this unsafe practice our new dishwasher was damaged because 1 guy attempted to carry the dishwasher from the delivery truck to the inside of our home. I then had to inconvenience and cancel prior meeting to accommodate this error.
                On 7/1 we were told out new range would be delivered on 7/7; based on prior issues in this transaction, we called again on 7/5 to make sure all was I order because yet again no one in your organization has followed up with us regarding our delivery scheduled for 7/7. Glad we called because yet again this team has dropped the ball and fail to notify us that the range is still not in. My family of 5 has been eating out because we need our new stove.
                My husband spoke with Kay who gave him a replacement range that she wanted him to have, sight unseen.
                On the evening of 7/5, we went up to NFM..to look at was she offered to him. Upon our Arrival we requested to se Jake, who was our original sales person. This gentleman is we're our issues started original.. he fail to communicate period. I expressed to him that I wanted another option since the original stove was knob less. He expressed to me that " we have eaten enough cost". This is a completely inappropriate statement to make to a customer. My kids have eaten out for 2+ weeks waiting on a stove that we've paid for. I was appalled and requested to speak to a Manager. Well I should have cancelled the entire transaction after meeting with the rudest manager I have ever spoken to in any establishment. Marc is a very rude little man and should not be in a leadership role. His attitude is horrible, if I would return the item already purchased I would do so just based on my interaction with the incompetent individual. As a manager, you should maintain a certain level of service and tact when dealing with customers. This gentleman told me that " I have an issue". I requested immediately speak to a higher manager I which I was denied. Is this your companies policy to deny customers corporate number? I would like some to contact me to discuss this matter further.

Dissatisfied customer,
                [removed]

Jul 05, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — credit card / customer service

July 2015 I applied for a credit card and was approved for $4000.00 credit limit. July 2019 I get a phone...

May 29, 2019

Nebraska Furniture Mart — Hiring / loss prevention / hr

To whom it may concern, i have been corresponding with Tyler a logistics employee about employment and have...

Nebraska Furniture MartSectional with electric recliner and customer service

I purchased a sectional from NFM, and just after 1.5 months one of the recliner sunk in, I contacted NFM customer service and they said they will come and do the review. They said we will get the replacement part and will take some time. Each time we talk to them they give the same answer. I have contacted them atleast 10 times since the issue.I have ZERO Confidence in the service they provide to the customer. This is the worst customer service I have seen in my life. If an item is broken in first 2 month of purchase, they should just replace the item, they are trying to get a part from the manufacturer, this is so badly organized. I would strongly not suggest anyone to buy any furniture from NFM as the 1 year warranty which they provide is actually only 1 minute. Once the furniture is in your house they just enjoy. The customer service seems like they are always on vacation and not interested to serve the customer.

2 Responses
                    • Pi
                      pitg Feb 09, 2021

I have pretty much the same opinion and experience. Had $1200 dollar sofa that the cushion and back sunk in. Be very very careful thinking your warranty covers repairs. It only covers the cushion (cheap) but the labor is hundreds and they won't cover that. Now I sit in a very uncomfortable (still under warranty) sofa. Sucks real bad!!

• Sh
                      Shaun R. Apr 25, 2019

Appreciated reading your concerns.

I like NFM and shop with one of their sister stores regularly.

The confusion is that the manufacturer's warranty is not the same as a retailer's warranty.

In this case, N

Nebraska Furniture Martflooring measurements

I scheduled a floor measurement for today. At the the time I scheduled I told the person that I needed the appointment in the afternoon because we could not be at the house till then. The scheduling paper said 9:00- 5:00, so I figured the afternoon would not be a problem. At 7:30 this morning the measurement guy says he will be there berween 9:30 and 10:30. I said I can't be there till 10:30 or after, can you come later in the day? He said "no, I have a full day". He said you need to reschedule. I don't understand why my measurement couldn't be in the afternoon and somebody else in the morning. He didn't even try to work his schedule he just straight said no in a very rude manner. This is really ridiculous since i had this appointment scheduled for a week and I'm ready to buy flooring right now!

Nebraska Furniture MartI was very disappointed with warranting service

I bought a refrigerator from nebraska furniture mart. it's been giving headache from beginning. It gets very hot fast and the food and drinks spoiled fast been told tech was going to fix but never do please help me with this refrigerator it been like that since when i bought today April 16 2019. I was told a tech would come between 1-6. but never showed. please i just want it fix right away. I would love to enjoy my refrigerated without food getting rotten or spoiled.