[Resolved] Rooms to Goreturn of product not as expected (as seen online only)

P Jul 23, 2019

I was looking for a desk for my home & a round table/chairs for my dining area. I found what i thought were nice products so i went to the store & saw the dining set, but not the desk. I ordered both. As i was leaving the store, i also found a rug that i purchased.
When the desk & dining set were delivered on sat, 7/20/19, i found the desk would not work as it was way too shallow in depth. I called the store the same day & spoke with someone in cust serv who told me it would not be a problem. I am expecting delivery of the rug on 8/10/19, and was told the desk would be picked up that day of delivery. I couldn't reach my sales person, but he called me the following day & i told him what i needed. He then told me that i could not return the desk & would be issued store credit, which i do not want. We have been back & forth mon & today with him speaking with managers, etc., only to be told it cannot be returned.

Your online policy specifically states that if not satisfied the item can be returned, less delivery charge. Even though i didn't order online - as i wanted to see it & the dining set as well, there should be no difference - as i did not see what i was purchasing.

I am extremely disappointed with this situation and would like immediate assistance. I don't need anything else for my home & certainly cannot afford to loose this money. I am 77 yrs old, on social security & still working to pay bills.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. You can reach me by phone or email. Patricia mayers, [protected], [protected]@gmail.Com

• Rooms To Go's response · Jul 25, 2019

We are disappointed to read your comments and hope it is not too late to resolve the issue you have referenced. Please send a copy of this review to [email protected] with your order info and we’d be happy to help to the best of our ability.

• Resolution Statement