The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rooms To Go — powder post beetles
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We bought a living room set from Rooms to go 2 years ago and it was never right from day one. For the first 1 1/2 years we didn't use one of the recliners (positioned wrong to see TV) When we moved the set we saw some "dust" under the piece but didn't think much of it. We then started using this recliner and within a month the footrest just fell. We contacted rooms to go and they said it was out of warranty, so we had their guy come out and look at it. When we turned it over there was so much "dust" I had to vacuum it up before he could look at the piece. He said it would be very expensive to fix. Two days later my "bug guy" came out and said the dust was from POWDER POST BEETLES and that rooms to go has had a problem in their warehouse. Now my furniture has to be thrown out and the house has to be tented, as these bugs "sleep" for several years before coming out to breed. Rooms to go says they are not going to do anything. Has anyone else had a problem with this beetle?
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set