ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rooms To GoTufted day bed back denim

I purchased a tufted day bed back denim, and day bed side denim, twin bunkie board order #9201089, I had a really bad experience the bed was for and elder his 83 years old the delivery persons didn't assambled the bed they just drop it there unassambled I paid for delivery and assamble $79.98 my dad could fall I don't have aby idea how to asamble it so I paid some one to remove it from my dad's room because my dad could fall and injure himself because the people that delivered the bed just drop it and left everything on the floor and my dad could it hurt himself now I want to cancel everything let me know when could I return it i'm so upset because these people left everything unassambled and it wasn't safe for my dad he is on hospice, so I need to speak with someone I have being calling and no luck I need to solve this matter.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Rooms To GoDon't honor what they say

Saturday morning I went to rooms to go and I decided to buy a livingroom set with a verbal agreement to hold my check till wednesday thats when my 401k check was going to reflect in my account the lady in the office with the name of erika agreed and said yes we will hold your check till wednesday but this will extend the time to when the furniture can be picked up. Obviously that was ok with me as long as they hold the check till wednesday. As a big chain I believed that I could trust this company to honor the hold. To my surprise they deposit the check the next business day and resulted with 2 overdraft fees of $35. The overdraft fees aren't that much money I understand what upset me is that they didn't honor what we agreed on. I spoke with the manager thinking this was going to be a professional conversation and I was totally wrong this was a very unpleasant one. The manager was very rude and we asked him to refund our money and he didn't want to. He mentioned that after 48 hours he couldn't refund the money. Behind the receipt it states that you can get your 100% refund within 48 hours after that you can only get 80%. Guess what? He wouldn't refund the 80% neither. I was very upset - they don't honor what they say and they don't accept their errors. As a manager I would just apologize and refund the overdraft fees of $70 and maintain a happy customer. But they didn't want to accept their error and he was just talking of how it was against the law writing a check with no funds. Affortunately I had funds this is the reason it was paid so no I didn't break the law! But I was waiting for my 401k check to reflect in my account this is the reason I asked to hold it and they gladly accepted. My bank did pay rooms to go but when over the limit so there goes the first overdraft fee I put gas thinking I had money in my account there goes the second overdraft fee. Just because they didn't hold my check for wednesday. As I was complaining erika the lady that agreed to hold the check was seating behind the desk and was hearing out conversation. She never stood up to apologize and admit that she made a mistake in sending that check. The manager was the only one raising his voice saying that they don't hold and that what i'm saying is a lie! Again she never stood up to apologize she was hiding behind the desk! They don't care about customers rooms to go has poor customer service - all they care is about making money and once they make a sell they don't care about the customer. I have the right to get at least my 80% refund. As a unsatisfied customer they don't deserve to keep my money that I work very hard to obtain. My advice to others go to another furniture store that have better customer service and love keeping their customers happy.

Damage resulting
    Overdraft fees and they don't want to refund my money that legally I deserve to have. Behind the recipt it states clearly that i'm entitled to at least my 80% after the 48 hour period. Rtg don't want to refund me back!!

Comment Guidelines