Rooms To Gofurniture

Do not shop there! They sell overpriced, low quality furniture. I bought a leather sofa and love seat from them 3 years ago. I've taken very good care of both (used the leather conditioner regularly, kept out of direct sunlight), but within a year, the leather was beginning to split and paint was peeling off! Also, the feet are made of a cheap, brittle plastic (rather than solid wood) which cracked and shattered, exposing the nails holding the feet to the bottom of the sofa. This scratched up my wood floors.

The service was equally terrible. The sales person was nice and friendly before I purchased the furniture, but rude and dismissive after. Save yourself the headache and buy better furniture somewhere else!

• Ba
    Barbara P. Mar 24, 2009

Furniture not delivered when promised, as I see everyone else has had the same problem.

I purchased $8, 000.00 worth of furniture which included the EXTENDED WARRANTY which the salesman, "Dave Bridgewater #025369" @ Grapevine, TX store, told us the warranty was for the lifetime of the furniture if ANYTHING went wrong. No warranty documentation was given to us.
    Come to find out, this is a total LIE, after calling to get service on the CHEAP furniture which has NOT LASTED TWO (2) years. Customer service said they would email a copy of the warranty WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED.