The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Rooms To Go — furniture
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Do not shop there! They sell overpriced, low quality furniture. I bought a leather sofa and love seat from them 3 years ago. I've taken very good care of both (used the leather conditioner regularly, kept out of direct sunlight), but within a year, the leather was beginning to split and paint was peeling off! Also, the feet are made of a cheap, brittle plastic (rather than solid wood) which cracked and shattered, exposing the nails holding the feet to the bottom of the sofa. This scratched up my wood floors.
The service was equally terrible. The sales person was nice and friendly before I purchased the furniture, but rude and dismissive after. Save yourself the headache and buy better furniture somewhere else!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Cindy Crawford Furniture - Living room furniture falling apart
- Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it
- Rooms To Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- Rooms To Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms To Go - fraud!
- Rooms To Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set