Rent A Centerrobbery/harassment/ stalking

Rent A Center harrasses my 3 kids my girl friend my friends my parents my girlfriends employer rent a center is a robbery process first you agree and sign to being robbed than you pay thousands of dollars than you get ###ed by the fat district manager Jason. Gregg. Nick you ###ing ugly looking tomato and allen you mishaped pencil with goggles which are too big for your head but too small for your nose Gregg your the referee when your 2 boyfriends ### you leather face look a like DO NOT RENT FROM THESE CROOKS THEY WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT THAN TAKE THE ITEM BACK RENT A DICK HAS ###ED MY GIRLFRIEND ###ED MY KIDS AND ROBBED ME AND CONTINUES TO COME TO MY HOUSE EVERY DAY I WANT THEM GONE I OWE U NOTHING YOU GET NOTHING YOUR LUCKY I DIDNT PAWN YOUR CHEAP ###
DANIELLE NICE TITS
tO JASON: IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO?

• Bl
    BluntnessIsMyFirstName Sep 15, 2009

Based on your immature post on here, you're probably one of those people that only pays for your items that you're RENTING from RAC, when you feel like it.

If you can't afford the payments, simply return the items, and save up the money to buy brand new from elsewhere. Oh! Or even better. GO WITHOUT.

I have been a customer of RAC for MANY years, and before I was, my father was. While items are more expensive once they're paid off, they are quality products, when you need them. I've never had any complaints about RAC and I never will.

• At
    Atlanta404 Mar 09, 2010

Dude, its rent-a-center you ###ing idiot. Do some basic math and realize that paying $100 bucks a month for 24 months on a 30 inch TV is a dicking before signing up.