Reliancestop caller tunes

S

your system extended caller tune period without my permission which was expired on 22/04/2008 in the mobile No. [protected]. Stop caller tune sanwariya immediately. Savita singh.

• He
    Hemant Mohan Apr 17, 2007

I had surrendered my Reliance FWP connection bearing # 020 [protected] to Aundh, Pune Webworld in July 2006. At the time of surrender they had taken away my handset and told me that I would be receiving the security refund within two months.

In spite of my repeated visits and telephone calls to the Webworld and the Reliance office in Pune, I have so far not received my refund.

Every time I visit them, I am told that it is under process and I will be receiving it within 2-3 weeks.

I have been trying to avoid taking legal action against Reliance as that may prove to be costlier than the amount of refund.

People beware of these private players. These are worse than the Government owned BSNL. At least there is a way up to get things done at BSNL. With these private players we are just left running around.

• Vi
    Vikram S Jain Apr 26, 2007

I have taken a reliance postpaid connection in the month of July'07, but inspite of my request till today reliance not refunded my deposited amount of Rs. 3000.00

Surekha Mittal May 27, 2007

I am having Reliance LG LSP-340E phone. From past 2 months, whenever i use my Reciever, call gets disconnected after few minutes. But with speaker (handsfree), there is no such problem. I have registered many complaints, but no such technical person has visited my place, but they are solving the problems of other customers in my area. In the customer care, they say to buy another phone!!! I also had a talk with many team supervisors, but they only give us assurance but nothing has been done uptill now!

Inspite, of these complaints, no such action has been taken.

Very poor service!

• Mo
    mohit kumar choudhary Jul 05, 2007

I called up Reliance Customer Care and asked them whether I can recharge the 280 STD Calling card using ICICI Internet Banking. They told me that I can make the payment using ICICI Internet banking and recharge the 280 STD calling card, When I recharged the same, they recharged in main account with 276Rs Plan instead of STD Calling Card account. I logged a complaint. But they are not ready to listen. Now they say that it cant be done by banking.

If anyone from reliance is listening.

• Vi
    vivek kumar yadav Aug 08, 2007

I recharge my mobile by reliance india card of amount rs 875 which gives the facility of free talk on reliance to reliance mobile phone in india from 11pm to 06 am. But it is cheating with the customer because after every 15 connection breaks automatically and then you have to try minimum 10-20 minutes for reconnection.

• Am
    amrita jha Sep 03, 2007

The retailer of reliance stores has recharged my no with wrong amount and i have lost lots of money but no one is there to hear the complains, please help.

sunil bodhankar Oct 27, 2007

I have hyderbads number [protected], which i want convert here at mumbai cluster. i went to reliance webworld at shivaji park near dadar mumbai, they forced me to rechagre 200 rs. then my number will be changed. Its 15 days older story, still i dint get number changed. i went at that webworld 5 times. every time they told me it' ll done today, but that today didn't come yet. yesterday they told me if u can't get service THROW YOUR MOBILE IN TO DUSTBIN....!!! thats the story of RELIANCE, which is no more reliable...!! My honest suggestion to all PLZ DONT BUY RELIANCE MOBILE. its the wqorst service in the world. Mr. Anil Ambani, are u listening..? throw ur company into dustbin ... if u'll not do it, ur costmors will surely do it..

Chander Kundnani Dec 01, 2007

I want to have a webworld of reliance mobile in Maharashtra. please send me the list of outlets in maharashtra particularly in mumbai where the mobile phones and reliance packages are sold. Send me the authorized dealers also.

• Lo
    lovepreet singh Dec 05, 2007

phone is dead from lasst 1 month

• Ro
    rochelle couto Dec 20, 2007

need orkut connection as soon as possible

• Dr
    Dr K Chaudhry Dec 20, 2007

Unsolicited telephone calls listed at ukmall.net/undigested/spam

• Ve
    vegda kinjal Jan 09, 2008

When i dialing any numbers i get error. Error name is invalid emergency number! Terrible service!

• Ij
    ijeyanthan Apr 06, 2008

the reliance broadband service is not good...no proper complaint registration n care, etc...

• Sh
    Shyamlal sharma Apr 27, 2008

i am suffering from disconnection of my reliance india phone no. 011-[protected] till 6th April 2008.i complain many times but no action was taken.

• Ar
    arun May 04, 2008

I am enclosing my three complaints of different nature, which are troubling me most, over and over again…
    Complaint 1:- phone number [protected]
    An amount of Rs 660/- was paid in cash for above number to be transferred to life time pre paid plan on 28th april 2008 at Khadki. Reliance Web Express. The above charges included the unbilled usage for month of april till 28th april and the migration charges…
    I was given the manual receipt for that since there was no light there at that moment. And I was told not to operate the cell for next 2-3 days as the unbilled usage will get differed and therefore cant be processed…. Today even after 1 week there is no response regarding my conversion and instead I have got sms to pay remaining bill…
    Today I tried to speak to Khadki Web Express on phone on the numbers given on stamp of the manual receipt.. Initially the numbers were not responding and all of the sudden both numbers got switched off at same time… this shows that they are avoiding customers…
    May I ask for ur kind interference in this to get the matter resolved at the earliest!!

Complaint 2:- phone number [protected]
    this number is newly installed number on my name and it was installed on 27th april 2008 and very next morning that is from 28th april this phone set is lying dead with no dial tone….and on calling I am getting message that “this number is temporarily out of order”…
    today this was registered with complaint number…[protected]….seeing the attitude of customer executives I am very hopeful that this will again not be resolved till some interferes… so may I request you to look into it!!

Complaint 3:- phone number [protected]
    The above mentioned number was surrendered to Reliance web world/express at Aundh branch(some where in later half of year 2007)… the set number LG 350 R was also surrendered there along with all the charges left over… later on it was seen that an approx amount of Rs 200/- was due on my side from the Reliance.. and I was given receipt for that… unfortunately due to theft in my car, my documents are also stolen including that receipt…but it is more than 6 months that I have not got any amount to me till date!!! may I request to look into it!!!

• 32
    323776693300 May 13, 2008

The most horrible customer care service can be provided only by reliance broadband.

No internet will be available, only one disc will be indstalled as a showpiece on the terrace.
    And no one will ever listen to your problem.
    You shout and get a heart attack, but they will not care.
    They have taken rs. 500 and given you a horrible life, better to leave the connection and forget rs. 500, and go for tata indicom or mtnl triband.

• Ba
    babu May 21, 2008

Relinace is acting smart and cheating money. When I called customer care they told me that they would investigate and would get back to me within 24 hours but they will not get back. If you them a call they will say its a matured call and cannot do anything. This is such cheating public and they are making money out of it. Nobody should use reliance. "Call in use" error is their technical error they should resolve it instead of that they are penalizing public. Waste people.

ankit virparia Jul 08, 2008

phone not working

• Ni
    nikhil Aug 07, 2008

They are the most pathetic people on earth and i think no one should use the product at all!

• Po
    poonam bhardwaj Aug 11, 2008

When i receive the call the call is cut after 2 min. It happened 3 or 4 time.

sutikshan tewari Aug 21, 2008

I have purchase reliance classic 731 mobile in the month feb 2007 from the usha communications palam NewDelhi, which is an authorized dealer for reliance. Not even the set has completed 5 months with me it had some technical problems, i was asked by mr. Baidhynath (who runs usha communication) to take the handset to the repair station located in Uttam Nagar. On the very next day i went to the respective authorized reliance repair station and deposited my set for the rectification, after eleven days i was told that the part no. is not available and the set was issued the dead certificate and i was asked to take it to the usha communications for its replacement as it was well with in warranty period. I did the same and from since then i am making rounds of that shop as every time i am told that company is running short of classic731 mobile set and it will be replaced only when company provides with the same... Since then i am feeling very helpless with diminishing hope.

Sutikshan Tewari
    Palam, New Delhi

Anil chintamani Sep 04, 2008

In the month of February 2008 I purchased Reliance Mobile No.[protected] for Rs. 1200/- which worked nicely up to [protected]. All of sudden it stopped working I take it to seller, he told me go to Sangli to Reliance office, then I gone there after inspecting at sangli they are saying the circuit is gone and for that you have to pay 750/-.

As per your Warranty card you have promised to repair or replace the damaged part free of cost. How come at Sangli Reliance Office asking the Rs.750/-

Anil Chintamani Sep 04, 2008

In the month of February 2008 I purchased Relience Mobile No.[protected] for Rs. 1200/- which worked nicely upto [protected].

All of sudden it stopped working I take it to seller, he told me go to Sangli to Relience office, then I gone there after inspecting at sangli they are saying the circuit is gone and for that you have to pay 750/-.

As per your Warrantee card you have prommised to repaire or replace the damaged part free of cost. How come at Sangli Relience Office asking the Rs.750/-

Sir I am from poor family by saving Rs.100/- per month I purchased the mobilie. Please intruct your Sangli Office to repair the mobile free of cost other I will complain in Consumers Court.

• Am
    Amit Verma Oct 05, 2008

I am using wi-max connection.i am facing problem when i am trying to connect through reliance portal.
    I already did the complaint regarding the same. my complaint numbers are-[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected]/[protected].
    When ever i am calling reliance customer service they are telling me your issue is already resolved and it is closed.Technical team told me they will send person to my place to resolve your issue no one came to my place then how issue is resolved...

I think i did a big mistake by taking this connection...

• Ij
    ijeyanthan Oct 21, 2008

ya u r rite!!!

customer satisfaction s so poor in reliance!!!

• Ku
    Kulsum Gaziyani Dec 02, 2008

i have said from months pls remove my caller tune but customer care is not helping me or should i complaint to customer care forum pls remove my caller tune, every time u r deducting my 30 rs pls help

• Ar
    ARQAM Dec 28, 2008

I want to delete my registration at [protected].which i was register before 1 month ago.

• Ab
    Abhinash May 09, 2009

Please do the following to deactivate reliance hello tunes-

type in your mobile:-
    UNSUB CT and send it to 51234

Abhinash Jena

• Di
    Dinesh Chauhan Jun 26, 2009

THE CODE TO UNSUBSCRIBE HAS CHANGED ITS " UNSUBCT and send it to 51234".

Dinesh Chauhan

• Sr
    srinivas_41307 Jul 06, 2009

deactive my caller tune - cell no: [protected]

• He
    Herbert Jul 22, 2009

Biggest fraud in the word is Reliance Company. They are service is like street market services.

Manik Mahajan Sep 01, 2009

Hi,

I just want to inform you guys that your bluddy company has deducted unnecessarily my money from my mobile account. I did not ask for any activation for caller tune but they selected my number and first they deducted 30 Rs for changing the caller tune from default to new one and two days back I received one call from your center. one lady said we have selected ur number and you will get free caller tune, but i siad i dont want any caller tune, infact u have already deduted my 30Rs for changing the song whereas i did not ask for this . and last nite I received 4 or 5 msgs that this song has been activated ...

altogether u guys have deducted 30 Rs for changing the song plus 10 plus 1o plus 10 for different songs = 60Rs .

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING I AM ALSO WORKING IN MNC. SO I KNOW HOW TO GET MY MONEY . IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST YOUR COMPANY THEN RETURN MY MONEY ASAP . ALSO INFORM ME BEFORE TRANSFERRING THE MONEY . although this is the matter of 60 Rs only, but this type of service of company has reduced its goodwill to NILL.

ONE MORE THING I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH UR NETWORK SERVICES, SINCE THE TIME I HAVE TAKEN THIS BLUDDY ### RELAINCE NUMBER, I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ONE PROPER CALL. WHENEVER I AM TRYING, NO RESPONSE NO RESPONSE, AND ALSO IN THE FIRST IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISCONNETED . THIS TYPE OF SERVICE YOU ARE PROVIDING, IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SATISFY A CUSTOMER THEN CLOSE YOUR COMPANY.

WARNING : IF YOU WILL NOT TRANSFER MY MONEY WITH IN TWO DAYS, I AM GONNA SEND ONE BIG MAIL TO UR MD . I AM ALSO GOING TO DISCONNECT ALL MY RELIANCE NUMBERS IN MY HOME TOWN AND I WILL MAKE OTHERS TO DO LIKE THAT. FOR SURE I WILL TELL THIS BLUDDY SERVICE TO EVERYONE .

I KNOW YOU MUST BE RECEIVING THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS EVERYDAY BUT MINE MUST BE TAKEN ON PRIORITY.

Hope this is sufficient for you to return my balance.

Manik Mahajan
    Mob no [protected]

• Claudia Guzman Sep 01, 2009

This is not their website, you guys should learn to address this issues to the company

• Af
    afnankoyatty Sep 10, 2009

something had happened to my orkut connection & i need it soon as possible...

• Ek
    ekmsatyam Oct 06, 2009

I want to unsubscribe the caller tune. Plz do needful. My mobile no is [protected].

• Bh
    Bhawana Tandon Nov 01, 2009

The company is deducting subscription amount from the prepaid balance without any subscription made by the customer and when talked to customercare they asked to unsubscribe the service when unsubscribed from the service they deducted one month more amount and started deducting for another service i.e. caller tunes this way they have cheated the customer mobile no. [protected].<br />
    Thou the amount may be small if this amount is they are doing for multiple customers than it is alarming

• Ab
    Abdul Rauf Shaikh Nov 19, 2009

Dear Sir / Madam

Please Help
    I just rechagre my molbile phone On 19/11/2009 Time 2:31 p.m.
    and my Rs. 10.00/- is deducted and when I Complaint to custmer care they told me that I had acctivated some thing. I asked them when & what I had acctivated they answered me today afternoon and Some thing acctivated, which I asked them three time I can't hear them properly every time

Warm regards

i forget the password of my reliance classic 731

• Gu
    gunjan dhawan Jan 04, 2010

Respected sir
    I am an old customer of rel. group. From 13th Dec.2009 I m facing a trouble. I recharged my no.([protected])with Rs100. On 13th a pack of 30Rs.(mitti ke rang) was subscribed from u r side, without any info, i didn't receive any msg. regarding pack activation & not even a msg which comes under the pack. On 18th again a pack(govt jobs) of 10 Rs was subscribed from u r side, without any info, i didn't receive any msg. regarding pack activation & not even a msg which comes under the pack. when i checked my bal. i enquired & complained to customer care for both packs. First i got an ans-no pack is subscribed from our side. on calling again & again i was given assurance for waiver. on calling again & again i received a waiver of 10 Rs. THEN the problem started- I got answers- u'll receive 30 later/u'll get 30 after one month/after 3 months it's our rule/u've complained only for one pack.but today i m harrased. one cutomer care executive said only one pack was subscribed by us, then he said i've checked & both packs were subs.by company but u won't get 30 Rs. back. on requesting him to give his senior's no. he refused, but ultimately transferred my call to Mr.mohinder singh(supervisor-Chd. Head Office) who refused for 30 Rs. saying-u won't get b'coz u didn't complained within 72 hrs.he said it's u r fault & said company keeps no records of msg. sent from our/your side. now sir u pls. tell how will one get to know about packs subs. on a no. without info from company(you can listen the conversation from u r recordings.I talked to him at 7:33 pm). U pls. address our problem urgently.I hope u'll solve this & if u can't u give mail-id of Mr. Ambani(chairman of u r group) or i take help of media or consumer forum b'coz this problem is faced by many customers. HOPING FOR IMMEDIATE REPLY...

i asked in this sub. to mr setu saini, but he didn't replied...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices