Reliance Communicationspoor service!

S

I apply Reliance Communications (surat piplod office) for land line phone before 3 months and i give money for it to mr. Sanjay, he works in Reliance Communications in surat n now he cant receive my calls and this company don't provide me my phone yet. Reliance Communications is very careless company, they don't care about us, I HATE Reliance Communications!!!

• He
    Hero Honda Jul 04, 2016

the above sim no [protected] is still not working till today i.e 16 th may 2016.the reliance appellete gave me the reply that on or before 14 th may 2016 the problem is 100 percent solved.but there is no action on the problem.

kindly look inthe matter seriously and activate the sim immediately

kb pathi..hyderabad

• Bp
    bp kasula Jul 04, 2016

my sim [protected] reliance cdma is again deactivated o 20-04-2016.i made a complaint to rim applate also star333. threedaya gone but sim is not activete.

• Bp
    bp kasula Jul 04, 2016

I submit several requests and complaints and also reliance store staff trying to activate the cdma prepaid mnp sim .I also talk to reliance appellate, madhapur, hyderabad on [protected] and they says with in 24 hours the sim is activate.But i again contacted on [protected] at 1 pm today 26-3-16.And i received the call from [protected] saying tha the sim is activated in 2 days.I also send email to appellete but no reply...k bikshapathi...[protected]

• Ab
    abhay mishra Apr 10, 2016

i am talking pankaj, surendra singh, samsher singh.

• Ab
    abhay mishra Apr 10, 2016

I am abhay mishra and my no. is [protected].i inform u that i am calling for disconnecting the no.[protected] .i am 5 attempt calling in customer care but not resovle .and this person are my call holding and not resovle my problem.and u offering more.please take action and resovle my problem.

• Na
    Naga Raaju Feb 13, 2016

hi pls don't tell to my personal data and my phone book names and my out going call s, incoming calls and my sms ...
    pls protect my details...
    pls secure my details in all "reliance web world" stores immediately delete

MANOJ KUMAR Nov 01, 2008

sir my mobil no.-[protected]
    my out going and incoming are barred i go in rim world in 7 times but they say your servise are started with in 3 hours
    sir he say your address proof are wrong but i give 3 times of add proof kindly request plz solved my problem
    thnxt
    manoj kumar

sankalp enterprises Jul 11, 2008

the duplicate recipet of pAid bill is not provide to me

Ambadas Kale Jul 07, 2008

I have a strong doubt in my mind that somebody is hacking my mobile phone and listening each and every conversation.

Is it possible to do so?

How to catch the hacker?

Ambadas Kale Jul 07, 2008

Is it posiible to do so? How to catch the hackers?

• Ps
    p.srinivas kumar Nov 29, 2007

hello sir,
    i am sriniva from karimnagar ...iam using a reliance phone.. model[ nokia 2112].it is good.. but in it R-world is not opening , when i was redy to open orworld..there was showed R-word not ready.
    this problem bigins from one year...i aleredy complained for riliance coustomer care..they were registered my complaint.. but no responce..my problem is as it is now .....so plese respond my comlaint..and prove your services...
    thank you ...

p.srinivas kumar
    karimnagar
    mobile no:[protected]

amol tipre Oct 15, 2007

This is regarding the refund for my landline connection which I had terminated on 7 th of May. Since then, and after paying no of visits to the office at sinhgad road (nxt to big bazaar), there has been no response from the people working there. They are not even in position to give any status. The staff seems very careless on this front and not even bothered. Every time when I visit, they take down the no and assures that they will get back, and nothing happens really.

• Ku
    kundan kumar Oct 12, 2007

I m using reliance mobile for past one year... and this is the ever worse service provider i have found in my life... this is the third time they have disconnected my connection without any prior nfuotice... even thou i have fulfilled all the formality... also they are having worse customer service... first to contact them you have to wait at least 1/2 hour... after connecting to customer service they will never respond well... you will never be satisfied with their answer... all the time they will ask you for your document even if you have submitted one day before... i will suggest to everyone not to use reliance services in any case... what ever be their offer... you will get frustrated...

• Dr
    Dr.Prafull Mathur Sep 29, 2007

I have purchased Reliance Netconnect USB Modem, it’s speed is slow and connectivity problem in Boisar-401501, Maharashtra, Ostwal empire and Shikohabad-205135 (UP), Khatrana colony. Why is problem going on. I have registered many complaints, but no response. I am very disappointed!!!

• Yu
    yudhvir suri Sep 23, 2007

I took a postpaid connection in june 2007 on the assurance that psychical copy of the bill will be delivered timely. However no bills are received. When i complain at customer service they register a compliant. They say we are sending duplicate bill but no bill is received the the staff at customer service is helpless. I cant shift the service provider as the set sold has the sim sealed. I have wasted 12000/- for set. A total of about 30 complaints in 3 months with no results. I Feel cheated I am 75 yrs old and cant run to their webword every month to collect duplicate bills. It is clear case of blackmail.