Having problems with Red Lobster?

Red Lobster Customer Service Contacts

450 S Orange Ave
Orlando, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Red Lobster Customer Service. Initial Red Lobster complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Red Lobster above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Red Lobster. Discuss the issues you have had with Red Lobster and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Red Lobster Complaints & Reviews

Red Lobster Hospitalityall you can eat shrimp

November 14, 2017. My family went out for all you can eat shrimp just after lunch hours. There wasn't anybody in there. The service was terrible. I couldn't get refills on anything, even water. We go there often, that was the worst. I hope you could help me and compensate my family to keep us coming with truly great results
Thank you for your consideration into this matter.
Unhappy customer.
Again thank you.

pobarjenkins Nov 28, 2017

Did you ask for a manager while you were there?

Red Lobsterservice

Reference #TS156346L My check # 14795
    On November 17, 2017 Celebrating my twins nieces 9th birthday at 2579 Cobb Parkway location it was about 25 children and 10 adults. And they only give us two waiters . It was horrible the manager set the wait staff up for failure . My food was horrible the shrimp was hard . My waiter Leigh B. Did the best she could she got everyone order right, I feel if we had about four waiters it would have been a great experience. My sister made reservation so the location was aware of how many people will be attending, so there is no reason why this location was not ready . If they were short of staff the manager should on try to call other location to see if they had any staff that will like to look at Cobb Parkway location. The manager set the wait staff up to have a successful night. I feel that the manager made need to take so leadership classes.

Red Lobster Hospitalityfood and service

Hello me and my husband wanted to celebrate our birthday by going to red lobster one of our favorite restaurants and we was so upset with the food and service..we order multiple things my salad haf hair in it and my husband lobster was over cooked we order more biscuits that we never got and the server barley came to ask how our food was if we need refills on our drinks nothing just rude..the kids at the front joking and talking about the customers as they come in and out ..i couldn't believe it the place was so unprofessional im still in shock..i was so upset the fact i really wanted me and my husband to enjoy ourselves and our bill came to 60 something dollars..the server never asked if we even wanted dessert..ok my rant is over just thought yall should know.

Red Lobster Hospitality — eddie the hostess

We attended the Williamsport, PA Red Lobster on November 11, 2017. We called in ahead of time for 7 people...

Red Lobster Hospitalitycustomer service/ managerial staff

I was a new hire with the red lobster company. I had a very difficult time with the staff. Over all I was a very good server making the establishment over $15, 000 in the two months that I was there. My sales were up my liquor sales were up, and my add on's were up. However I was viciously bullied by Willie Esterling, he would clear my order screen if I rung in a table. Which made it really difficult to bring the food for guests in a timely manner. I was told on numerous occasions that we were 86 Salmon, Broccoli, and snow crab legs. This was really disheartening to experience as a lot of the major meals have these items illustrated in the Red Lobster menu. The line cooks are selling marijuana to the staff, as well as the staff using and holding drugs while serving guests. When I went to the GM to explain what I was experiencing I was told that they would look into it, however nothing was ever done. Last week Willie Esterling ordered in a mozzarella cheese stick that was sitting in the window for at least a hour. Noone claimed it, and other servers were already tasting from it. When I decided to get one Willie saw me and asked me to leave the premises. I was then fired for eating a burnt mozzarella cheese stick out the window. I was told $9, 000 a month is lost in food that wasn't sold, so whenever a manager witnesses someone eating food that isn't a paid it is a terminal offense. I honestly feel like this Red lobster needs a serious investigation, with the removal of certain managers who are doing this to people. I was two months in learning from what I saw other Servers do. It is not right. Servers were ordering food for them selves during the endless shrimp, and telling me if I was hungry just ring in a refill order and keep it for yourself. Yet they are still employed. I was singled out, and discriminated against because of my religion, and background.

Red Lobster — melinda vander vieran is racist and prejudice against black co-workers

Melinda Vander Vieran is racist and prejudice against black co-workers at Red Lobster!!! In 1994 to 1995...

Red Lobster Hospitalityservice at the north dale mabry location in tampa, florida

I arranged a dinner for my mother's 74th birthday dinner on September 23rd. I called ahead around 4:30pm regarding our 16 party dinner. I let them know we were celebrating a birthday. We arrived at 6pm expecting to be seated at 6:30pm or a few minutes later. When we arrived, we were told there were two large parties and we would have to wait about 45 minutes to be seated. We found seats and began to wait patiently. After an hour, I approached the hostess regarding our table and she mentioned they were not sure when we would be seated. She said the two larger parties were not done as of yet, although it looked like they were wrapping up soon. I asked to talked to the manager. He came over only to explain that this matter was caused by the "endless shrimp" promotion. The two large parties were sitting / eating for now over two hours. At about 7:45pm, keep in mind we all arrived at 6:00pm, 5 members of our party became so hungry that they left to go to the 7/11 next door for snacks and decided not to return. It was now past 8pm, I'm there with my elderly mom and 10 members of my family, kids and adults age ranging from 10 to 74. The parties are still enjoy endless shrimp until about 8:30m when they decided they had enough shrimp and left. It was an excruciating experience. The worst ever. We stayed because my mother's favorite restaurant is Red Lobster. Not once during that enormously long wait, did anyone of your staff came over and offered us something to drink. I asked for water for my mother. Not once, did anyone offered a biscuit to tie us over until dinner. Please think to implement that in the future. It would go a long way. Finally, we were seated at 8:45 pm and the two waitresses did their best to serve us quickly. The manager didn't come over at once to check on us. I was even more amazed that your restaurant did not offer us a couple appetizers as a token of appreciation for our business...our patience. Please do not let others go through this. End that promotion or implement some courtesy services to keep your customers happy while they wait for unexpectedly long periods of time. I'm requesting a gift certification to take my mom back to your restaurant with my family (not the extended, they will not return) for a dinner. She deserves that...we all do. I appreciate your attention and consideration. I'm hoping you will make this right. Thanks! [name removed] My number is [removed] My address is [removed]

RESOLVED

Fixed.

Red Lobster Hospitalityour server charged us too much

My husband and I ate lunch on November 4, 2017 for our anniversary. We used 2 gift cards I'd gotten after undergoing surgery for cancer. Our server deducted one gift card for $25 and claimed the other card value of $50 did not work. He gave us back the wrong card so when I went to use it today the balance was $0.00. So our server took our $50 gift card and we are out that money. I would appreciate something being done so that we get our $50 gift card back. I have receipts for everything for documenting proof.

Cheryl Burrell

Red Lobster Hospitalityservice at the restaurant

My husband and I went to Red Lobster on our anniversary, September 27, 2017 and had the absolute worst experience ever. I ordered a meal with crab and could not even get a small fork to eat the crab with even after asking over 4 times. We had completely finished our entire meal, except for the crab which was cold by then. The manager truly did not care and this was on a Wednesday and they were not even busy. I emailed you about our experience. I can't believe no one has even take the time to respond to me at all. I even gave you the information from the receipt. I thought you all had a better reputation than this but I'm really disappointed in Red Lobster. You were always my favorite restaurant to go to, but I must admit, I haven't been back since and probably will never go back after the lack of concern I have received from you all. I guess I would rather spend a little bit more money knowing I will get better service at a different seafood restaurant. Obviously between the corporate office and the local management I cannot believe the "Oh. well" attitude. It would be nice to hear from somebody.

Red Lobsterfood

Hello,

I was at the Red Lobster on Sunday the 29th. I order a lobster bisque bowl and some appetizers. When I was half way eating my soup I found a piece of plastic. I told the waitress and she explain to me that they come in a bag and it looks like when they cut it open a piece fell on the soup. She said she will have the manager come and talk to me. He came over and apologized and said he will take the item off my ticket. Well, when I got the bill they charged be $6.99 instead of $9.99 for the inconvenience.! I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to argue since my friend who was with me was not feeling well. I think I should have not paid for that item at all. I don't even know if I will go back again. thank you

pobarjenkins Nov 01, 2017

Have you tried calling the restaurant to explain the situation?

Red Lobster Hospitalityall you can eat shrimp

I took my family to dinner last night and was very disappointed. After 30 minutes of waiting to be seated, 20 minutes to be served (we all ordered all you can eat shrimp). When we wanted more shrimp it took 20 minutes for a small portion and we were only able to order one portion at a time. So it turns out unlimited shrimp is actually limited, by portion and the time in between orders.. some deal 😞

Red Lobster Hospitalityred lobster, jackson tn

I just want to say that today, October 28th, I ate at red lobster in Jackson Tn and it was so cold in there me and my wife couldn't enjoy our meal. My wife had to put her gloves on and people sitting around us was also talking about how cold it was in the building. I overheard a waitress say something about she don't want it warm in there because she will get hot while she works. I looked at the thermostat that was behind my booth and it showed 59 degrees in the building, when I left it was 60 degrees. That's a little cold when you want to sit and relax for a lunch.

pobarjenkins Oct 29, 2017

I doubt that they would make the restaurant cold just to cater to one waitress's preferences. Is it possible the thermostat was malfunctioning? Could she have had a medical condition? Did you ask a manager?

Red Lobster Hospitalityfood

It was my 55 birthday!-myself and the entire family went out to dine!-we went go the one in valley stream-thinking it would be cleaner, have fresher food!!-better service! We were disgusted to say thr least! The food was cold!-and the wait was ridiculous! The drinks came after the meal was almost gone!-I have always loved red lobster especially for my birthday meal!' what happened!!

Red Lobster Hospitalityundercooked food

My wife and I went to our local Red Lobster in Aurora Illinois for our date night celebrating 23 years of marriage. After we got seated Mike was our server and he was also the bartender. After we got our drinks he came back to our table once after the manager was called over. I called the manager over because we got our food and the shrimp was raw. Which I took a picture of. The service was terrible and the food was raw and our drinks were never refilled. I have never been so disappointed from a restaurant before. The manager didn't seem very sympathetic over our situation and my car server just ignored us all night long.

undercooked food

Red Lobster Hospitalitycustomer services

Me and my friend arrive at v3Red Lobster and we were seated after we were seated I waitress never came back for another 20 minutes during that time another waitress was nice enough to get our drinks we explain can we please speak with a manager because it has been 20 minutes and we still have not been able to order our food arrive when the manager a ride we explain to the manager that the service has been very unsatisfied and that no one should have to wait 20 minutes just to put in an order for their food the manager tried to explain that the young waitress was helping another table but but that same table the manager was referring to the party was leaving once we were seated so we can understand why we had to wait so long just to place I order so we left because the service was very unprofessional and very unsatisfied. So me and my friend decided to get Red Lobster another try and went back the next week and during that time we were seated again and still no waitress never came and took out order. And we set there for over 20 minutes I politely got up and explain to the manager and he tried to say he was sorry but I explained to him this is the second incident since we've been here and I don't think Red Lobster value their customers

Red Lobster Hospitalityservice/bathrooms

My husband and I arrived with the Hostess greeting us. She asked if we wanted a table or sit at the bar. She said it was a 10 to 15 min wait. But there were plenty of seats available as we walked towards the bathroom in the back. The bathroom was HORRIBLE!!. There were overflowing trash bins, the 1st stall had tissue on the floor toilet unflushed so was the next stall.

service/bathrooms
                            service/bathrooms

Red Lobster Hospitality — ultimate feast/ I am complaining about an unknown item on my plate!

I ordered the ultimate feast. When the waitress brought my order it looked ok but odd. 1rst off the lobster...

Red Lobster, Polaris Parkway Columbus Ohiomanager and over 40 minutes and no 2nd order

My daughter, granddaughter and myself went to lunch at Polaris Red lobster, which we have been customers for years. Our server was quite nice. Manager brought my daughter's crab legs out without a cracker. It took over 20 minutes for her to finally be able to eat her dinner. My granddaughter and I both had endless shrimp. When we placed our 2nd order we waited and waited, they finally brought out her pasta minus shrimp. After 40 minutes I went in search of the manager. He asked what i was waiting for, I said popcorn coconut shrimp. He said he would be right back, I told him I didn't want anything as they were done eating and waiting. Another 15 minutes passed and I asked for manager again. He sent server out with the shrimp packed to go. I told them it wasn't requested. Manager left and sent server to tell us he had taken 10 dollars off the bill. That did bring the bill down to $86 put didn't help when both my granddaughter and myself had our meals ruined and daughters 2 lbs of crab legs were cold because she couldn't get anyone to get a cracker even though manager said he would be right back with them when he brought the legs. He also said he had to search the freezer to find the coconut shrimp and have them cook it, I've never heard such a lame excuse. He certainly ruined our meal. We were there 2 hours and zero refills of endless shrimp.

Red Lobster Hospitality — the fact that they gave my girlfriend southern king crab legs and insist they were alaskan king crab legs.

I was Previously given $140 gift card for a horrible experience we had at Red Lobster Whitehall, PA back on...

Red Lobster Hospitalityservice

I came to the red lobster in fairborn and service was horrible. They did not take my order until 24 minuted later after I sat down. I arrived here around 6:15 and it is 7:07 as we speak and I have not gotten my regular food. The manager came over and gave me a free appetizer. That is not helpful. They need better service. I can't give a waiter a tip when service was horrible. They used someone who did not have the section. Ridiculous