Raymour & Flannigan / Natuzzi Leather FurnitureFrame busted

Purchased leather Natuzzi sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman from Raymour & Flannigan on March 14, 2011. Fell in love with the style and feel of the chocolate leather on this "Ginevra" set from Raymour in Deptford, NJ. When I first purchased this set I looked around at other stores mainly higher end stores in Philadelphia but, the way this set looked was very different. I was hesitant because of the frame construction using European Hardwood with Furniture grade plywood. In reality it is particle board Really!!
Frame broke in May 2012, repair guy came out to fix, he glued the frame, yes glued. When a few weeks later it happened again. Another guy came out and said he could not repair but if I reallu liked it he would have to have it brought to the shop. He said it was a piece of crap. Yes the leather is top notch, but the frame made in china. The particle board not even cut straight. Bottom line Raymour now has decided that I could reselect a new sofa. They don't carry that set any longer. Wonder Wy? Now how could I get a sofa that doesn't match my other pieces? How embarrassing. Then they said they would prorate my other pieces charging me a fee of 3% per month for usage. Are they crazy. Their policy states that if they no longer carry an item that you could reselect only if it's within the manufacturer warranty. Natuzzi does have a 10year warranty. They hesitantly said that they could order just the couch from manufacturer and would take 16weeks. Even if I were going to reselect I don't want to put out another dime to them. Their highest quality they carry is Bernhardt. I don't love it enough to put out another $1400 on top of the $4800 already paid. So i will wait a few more years and buy a Bradington Young. You get what you pay for. Raymour = Junk!