Menu
Home Furniture Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Bedroom set
F
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I brought Three Bedroom Set in December 2007. I have to have Raymour & Flanigan's out once for the full set and Third time out for one of twin set and I been call them for the last three months to have them fix the twin set again for the four time. NO CALL BACK and Today I went to the store on Roosevelt Boulvard in Philadelphia to the Customer Service and HAVE NO HELP FROM the Women at the desk. She call Platinum Protection Plan department and they tell me unable to help me with my problems with bed because they all ready fixed it three time. The wood in the bed break in half. You paid for this plan and NO HELP when you need it. I spend over 3, 500.00 when I bought the furniture and add the plan because the saleman told me I can get help and the after manufacturer's warranty. In the plan it say This plan is valid for a period of five years from the date of delivery of your new funiture covered by this plan. The delivery of the furniture was January 2008. This is just two years old this furniture.

More Raymour & Flanigan Furniture complaints & reviews