Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Furniture Raymour & Flanigan Furniture Sofa and chair 1/2 and customer service

Raymour & Flanigan Furniture  -  Sofa and chair 1/2 and customer service

C
Author of the complaint
9:29 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My initial purchase was a sectional about a month later the sectional cushion began sink every time we sat on it we sank lower and lower to the floor. According to specs the dimensions from the seat to the floor was 21.5.. and after the process of sinking to the floor having made contact to the coil spring the dimensions change from 21.5 to 16’”. After enduring that painful process my back and buttocks was in pain and getting up from the floor my legs have gain a little muscle.. if you are looking to expand your exercise then this is the sectional for you.

Raymour apologized for the inconvenience and informed me since I purchased a protection plan they will issue a RESELECT. Basically I don’t understand why a manufacturers warranty did not cover the crediting of the furniture. Therefore Raymour protection plan should have kicked in after the warranty is up some manufactures warranty are 90 days to a year..

Upon purchasing my next furniture option a sofa and a chair 1/2 (Hendrick) we experienced the same affect the cushion sank into the coil springs. We than contact Raymour service to complain. They set-up a service tech to check out the defects to the sofa and chair 1/2. The service tech removed the cushions from the sofa and chair 1/2 and informed me this is not good. I then asked him to place the cushions back on the furniture and have a seat. The tech started to sink further down to the floor. He informed that the service team will be contacting me. But that never happened I was the aggressor and contacted them directly

Raymour informed me that they will exchange the reselect furniture and my reply was I don’t want the same furniture due to this happening to me for the second time. I do not want to go through this again. Raymour said no way they would not give e me a credit an exchange will be the final option.

I asked to speak with a manager and was contacted after 72 hours. Upon speaking with someone who got the position to address customer issues. She were trying to give me advise and started speaking about her own experiences . I became very frustrated not knowing what she was trying to imply. She informed me before this position she inspected furniture. I really don’t need to hear that. As I was sitting on defected furniture purchased from the company she now works for.

I also informed her upon my husband sinking into the cushion of the sofa his back was in pain and he had to call out from work 2 days so that he could apply a heating pad to his back and taking meds to relieve the pain. . She never apologize. It went in one ear and out the other. I feel as if she did not understand my frustration and the inconvenience I continue to experience

She kept reiterating the exchange is ready to deliver to me and they are waiting for me to give them go ahead date to deliver.

She also tried to insinuate I did not have much knowledge about furniture my side job is interior decorating.

I have made a complaint with the BBB and writing a letter to the CEO

More Raymour & Flanigan Furniture complaints & reviews