Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Hotels Ramada To whom this may concern..

Ramada  -  To whom this may concern..

B
Author of the complaint
10:45 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I stayed at the Kelowna, BC. Ramada Inn for two nights (17th, 18th) of September. We were not greeting well, in fact the young man at the desk hardly looked us in the eyes but more engrossed with his phone.

We were told nothing more than if we needed something dial zero, and so off we went and checked into room #302. Our room was stale, but we pressed on. The carpets were dirty, it was not dusted and all the clocks had to be reset by us.
That evening we turned down the bed to find hair; obviously not ours, on the pillows. I called and informed the person at the desk, but no one came to change the pillows. We slept without them for the night..

We were out of our room early, as my husband and I were attending a golf tournament. Upon returning later that evening we found our room had not been touched. After clearly stating and expecting it to be cleaned and fresh linen to be replaced. Once again we were let down by the Ramada Inn staff and slept rather uncomfortably.

The next day upon checking out of the hotel we informed a different young man what we had been dealing with, without looking up from the desk his only words were "I'm sorry to hear about that" "our policy during covid is we do not supply that service" and "you were told upon checking in" We were not told any such things, still not looking at us we were shocked by the none interested tone in his voice as we were told to have a nice day.
Which sounded more like (get lost and stop bothering me.) We left very unhappy and felt we should not be spending full price for no services, Covid or not we all should be getting what we pay for, no excuses. What a disgrace how far standards have fallen. Not to mention simple polite manners and customer service.

More Ramada complaints & reviews

Ramada - false deceptive practices
Ramada - scam
Ramada - robbing people with hidden costs
0 comments