Rally's HamburgersI am done with rally's for good!

D

Rally's at Airport Highway and Byrne Rd.in Toledo Ohio. We were in their drive-thru waiting on our food for 11 minutes. The crew were playing around and none of them were working on our order. I asked them how long it was going to be and they just looked at me like I was crazy. And like I was bothering them. They were really loud and just playing around. This is not the first time this has happened. But I can guarantee you that it will be the last time. I will not go to rally's again. It seems no matter which one you go to, the service is lousy. And on top of that our sandwiches were put together really sloppily. So I am done with Rally's for good.

• Je
    Jennelle L Jarosz May 09, 2020

my husband and I had a taste for something good and decided to go to rallies our favorite spot upon my husband returning home I noticed that our sandwiches taste like they were four days old they were completely dry the cheese was melted like it's been on there for a couple of days and the bread was hard.

• Sh
    Shelly martin Feb 05, 2020

I spent double the amount of money on food because we were unable to find out what deal for the day was. Turns out it was buy one rally's burger get one free. We spent close to 15.00 to eat when we could have spent half the cost . I feel you should have better posting of deals and your workers should be offering those daily deals at first comtact.

• St
    Stephen Steele Jan 11, 2020

I ordered my food as usual. Then when I got home my bun was burnt black. The survice was slow and the food was cold! I have pictures and my receipt and I tried to call the store and nobody answered... I am displeased and i want my money back or a replacement! Truly this was unfair and I hope that you will make it right.

Christopher Nathan gore Dec 01, 2019

I would please like to report that one of your employees brandie Nicole anstett works at the checkers in portcharlotte, Florida.this employee is using methamphetamines at work and also marijuana.this has to be addressed.

• Ab
    Abongile Mabhulu Nov 18, 2019

The cashier was very racist i ask cashier sample of cash back of 60 rnd she says she doesn't have but the customer was be hide me was given the R60. 00 beacouse of he's white iam black whn I ask the cashier where dd u get tht 60 u gave tht customer she reply wth attitude Audrey mohale she very racist

Joshua Leznik Oct 09, 2019

I am routinely advised that the location is closed when the posted closed hours are several hours from the time I am there. I may be there at 1am(Thursday) and told they are closed, but their posted hours are till 4a. It happens all days of the week. The staff seems like they are telling people they are closed to keep from having to do any work.

• Hi
    Hickory29 Oct 08, 2019

I drove to the drive-thru at 11:15 p.m. on Friday night and they informed me that they were not taking orders for 20 minutes they were all sitting outside

• Ad
    Adrianperfect78 Sep 15, 2019

Terrible food and lobby so dirty I couldnt even sit down anywhere good thing they made my food to go without me asking .

• Br
    Bryan Rogers Sep 11, 2019

on August 29th 2019I ordered six All-American cheeseburgers with no ketchup they all had ketchup I filled out this complaint online and never got a reply I'm here to have my order replaced and they don't want to replace my order I have my receipt but no confirmation from you so they're saying they're not going to replace my items

• Yo
    Yoruba Sep 08, 2019

It's ridiculous to have something on the menu and be out of it for over a month. Everyday I go by after work and they say the same thing either out of the vanilla or don't have the ingredients to make it. The workers or either lazy or stealing because I know there are supplies being ordered. This location is terrible .

• 20
    2013ams Sep 02, 2019

In Marion u guys have mega Cheddar's advertising every where at restaurant but yet don't carry it told lady it was false advertising n she flipped on me n agured with me than said [censored] u to me n I said it back n flipped her off

• To
    Tony Davis 82 Aug 27, 2019

The price an amount change every day., why on any ice cream cone I buy, , there are two line in the driveway only one open

Rayray69 Aug 27, 2019

Miss Kay Yates is showing favoritism while making out schedule do not think that is very professional and would greatly be appreciative if you would check into it thank you

• Le
    Lexarose.360 Aug 14, 2019

Just went through your piqua Ohio location did the text big Buford for free burger and was told I have to wait 24 hours that I would have to come back.

• Pa
    Patrik Abraham Aug 12, 2019

Restrooms for employes only

• Jg
    Jg33 Aug 10, 2019

Your drive thru wait is insane and service is terrible - your employees work WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT
    I have been in line over 20 minutes now and no one appears to be working
    It's sunday, August 4th at 11:14 PM

Raymond Altes Jul 21, 2019

This is disgusting. Lost my business. I've heard of this type of thing. Firing is not enough for this employee.

• To
    Toddy618 Jul 17, 2019

I ordered 2 for 7 dollars philly loaded steak sandwiches they were terrible the worst sandwich I ever had it was cold n lousy

• Ta
    Tattana Shavers Jul 15, 2019

I've been to this location at least five times since the new ice cream came out and the ice cream machine has been down every time. It's unfair to those close to this location because we can never get any ice cream. The manager has yet to get her problem resolved.

• He
    HeatherK01 Jul 06, 2019

Stopped at the Rally's in Hamilton, OH to get a chocolate vanilla swirl cone and was told they don't have chocolate anymore but first they were closed due to fryer not being heated then I told him just wanted ice cream so I got the strawberry and vanilla swirl... It came in a cup with a cone on top..wtf

Randy Maron Jul 06, 2019

There was white very salty sauce very little onions bread was on hot dog rolls and mushy . Was one meal i will not order again very disappointed . Your TV commercial was not even close to what you are selling .

• Cu
    curtis blackmon Jun 23, 2019

I received a coupon for a free combo, and was told I could not use it on big Buford meal is this true?

• My
    myresha martin May 25, 2019

I work for doordash and I was picking up an order for Morgan k the customer I clearly said I'm I'm here to pick up a order for Morgan k and she said hold on and never came back and jump in her truck and left that was so rude and unprofessional and wrong she needs to be fired ASAP

• Ti
    Tiffany L Henderson Apr 02, 2019

The store is supposed to open at 10am, but still wasn't open at 10:05am. I repeatedly knocked on the walk-up window, but nobody ever came to the window. There were no employees in sight. This location is VERY unprofessional and this is my 2nd incident in 2wks. On my previous visit, my boneless chicken was undercooked even though I waited 25mins!

Angelo Guzmán Jan 23, 2019

I just saw this on my F/B page...disgusting...some one share it a F/B friend. Corporate needs to check this out.

• Ly
    Lynn2142 Jan 06, 2019

This video speaks for itself. This is unacceptable and an embarrassment to your company.

• Hi
    Hilltop U.S.A Jan 06, 2019

I have been to this Rallys before and never a raw meat and i did servey nobody has contacted me at all.
    Nicole Felton
    Cell.[protected]

Jamara Jan 06, 2019

My child is an employee at your Los Angeles office. At that location I don't see any cameras. On several different occasions, he has been robbed.please write me at 3502 Cimarron Street Los Angeles, Can 90018or contact me via phone at [protected]. Thank you

• Le
    Leundria Culpepper Jan 05, 2019

There is a video on Facebook of a female employee being recorded by a male employee. She threw a bun on the floor, wiped it up and then put it back on the counter to prepare a burger to be served to a guest. It is absolutely disgusting and needs to be investigated!! Fire all involved

• Mo
    Moose2018 Dec 13, 2018

Concerning store # 8143 locatedat 506 S Main St OFallon MO

General manager Daryl is always drinking on the job
    Manager Tammy yells at every employee for no reason

• Sc
    Schulinds Nov 20, 2018

I went there with my son to get fries and softserve, all of which were halfway full.

• Rm
    Rmoreland Nov 11, 2018

Hardly anything in box and shrimp was burnt.

Chlowhee Ashton Nov 05, 2018

rally's on us 31, south bend, indiana. 4/15/17 12:01 am
    went to order and they said they stopped taking orders and shut off all the lights. Not only does it say open til 2am online, it also says it in the window. Not happy.

• Sh
    shawndra26 Nov 05, 2018

I went to rally's on April 7 at 1:10 in the morning in order a smoothie and chicken box when I open the box in ate the fries they were extremely cold. I'm very surprise because I eat here a lot. When I got home I had to reheat my food.

• Bi
    Big Jelly Oct 31, 2018

Who doing the hiring for your eatery you guys need a complete overall in employees and managers training and please start serving hot food not warm especially your burgers. ...!!!

Angry113 Oct 28, 2018

This place has gone sooo soo down hill because I really do love rally's but this place I wouldn't take my dog to eat at. I'm sorry but no that is just completely being lazy when it's that dirty. I didn't even eat there I got my money back. I know it's mean to say all these things but that has to change at this location.

Martina Threeamigos Denton Oct 28, 2018

This is how i received my food!!! I got home n sat to the bag on the couch for less than a min and came back to an oily couch. I bit into my fries and nothing but oil came out!!! Everything was a oily Mess!! Food was awful!! Hadnt ate there in a while finly did and it reminded me why I've stopped eating here!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

• Do
    Dorla Swisher Oct 27, 2018

Ordered a banana milk shake large price was too high won't be getting another too high for this economy around this area please reconsider these prices.

• Je
    Jeffrey jr Oct 27, 2018

Very poor attitudes very rude cussing in front of customers not business friendly
    I asked for number 1 without onions and pickels and it had both fries taste like old grease windows for drive thru and walk up was really dirty fridges are being left open

• Si
    Siobhan Adams Oct 22, 2018

Got home bit into my sandwich and the mushrooms tasted spoiled :( threw it all up.. called the store on (west 10th St Indianapolis Indiana) all they said was bring receipt back for another sandwich, almost sounded like smiling.. I may need to go to the hospital! Not happy at all!! Now I have a headache and is feeling sick..