Rally's Hamburgers — I am done with rally's for good!
Rally's at Airport Highway and Byrne Rd.in Toledo Ohio. We were in their drive-thru waiting on our food for 11 minutes. The crew were playing around and none of them were working on our order. I asked them how long it was going to be and they just looked at me like I was crazy. And like I was bothering them. They were really loud and just playing around. This is not the first time this has happened. But I can guarantee you that it will be the last time. I will not go to rally's again. It seems no matter which one you go to, the service is lousy. And on top of that our sandwiches were put together really sloppily. So I am done with Rally's for good.
More Rally's Hamburgers Complaints & Reviews
- Checkers and Rally's - sauces
- Checkers and Rally's - i’m complaining about rally’s flying the american flag upside down
- Checkers - poor customer service and professionalism
- Checkers - bad customer service
- Checkers - checkers served me raw chicken sandwich
- Checkers - survey on the back of the receipt
- Rallys.com - sandwich
- Checkers - service
- Checkers and Rally's - food
- Rally's - the customer service