ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 3:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 3:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Checkers & Rally'sOnline order & delivery

On 05/02/2021 at 6:08pm Check #410067. I ordered online and registered as a new customer. After spending 28 dollars including TIP. I received the order short a sandwich via door dash. I called the store the male person that answered the phone asked me to come and get the sandwich. I responded no and he said to complain to door dash the delivery people they would refund the cost. I complained to door dash and they said they could not because they did not have my payment information since it was handled through the restaurant. The free product information that was offered including free delivery on order over15 dollars was ignored. I paid the tip anyways even though the restaurant was only 1 mile from the house. I will never order or frequent any checkers establishment. Your employee was rude and insensitive to our needs in this day of customer service being necessary. As far as Door Dash I will never use them for anything at all. This finger pointing between you both is absurd.

Comment Guidelines