Re: Lexmark Magenta Cartridge tracking number [protected]
Tracing number 7877699
This package was requested to be expedited within 1 day, created on Aug. 7th ready for pick -up at 4pm. Package was not picked-up until 8:15am on Aug. 8th and was already in transit according to the tracker. It is now Aug. 10th at 8:27 pm and my package still has not arrived.
After speaking to numerous customer service representatives, these are my following comments:
1. No one knew where the package is currently;
2. no one knew where to locate the item;
3. no one knew why the item was delayed for 3 days;
4. no one knew what time I will be called back by the person tracing the package;
5. no one knew if the item will even be located;
6. no one knew who the driver is or where he was; and
7. no one knew if the item will be delivered today or any day for that matter.
My company had to call 4 times today to follow-up on the progress and each time we were promised that we will be contacted first, but not a single person took the initiative to actually call us first, the clients.
My company has now lost business because of this unexplained loss of delivery of a very simple package from Mississauga to Toronto. Customer service then had the audacity to say that this particular matter is "not an emergency".
THIS IS THE MOST APPALLING COMPANY IN EXISTENCE. From the lack of due diligence, negligence, lack of professionalism, no regard for client concerns, devoid of integrity, devoid of basic business ethics, absence of common-sense, and the absolute poorest practice of customer service, among plenty of other deplorable adjectives that encompasses Purolator in its entirety.
I will be re-posting this in all social media platforms, all business channels, I will extend this complaint to the Purolator CEO/President, and I will ensure that Purolator is no longer used by any of my business associates.