Having problems with Purolator?

Purolator reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2008. The latest review Driver behaviour was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery service was resolved on Mar 15, 2021. Purolator has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 323 reviews. Purolator has resolved 233 complaints.

Purolator Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 744 7123 (Customer Service)
+1 800 561 7876 (TTY for the Hearing Impaired)
+1 800 459 5599 (Technical Support)
+1 888 302 8819 (Freight Customer Service)
5995 Avebury Road, Suite 100
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - L5R3T8

Purolator Complaints & Reviews

Feb 01, 2019

Purolator — driver complaint!

On February 1 at approximately 12:30 PM I was at the Esso station located on 4000 Finch Ave. E and. At thi...

Jan 31, 2019

Purolator — "delivered at reception" - not delivered

Delivery was marked "Shipment delivered at: RECEPTION". But it wasn't delivered, and it's a house, there i...

Jan 08, 2019

Purolator — lost my very important package!

They lost my package and opened a trace case. After a month of tracing my document, this is the answer I...

Jan 05, 2019

Purolator — delivery / customer service

Tracking: RJM000070169 My package is sitting at their depot because the schedulers at Purolator had the...

Purolatordelivery and customer service

A package was shipped to me via Purolator just after Christmas. My correct address is on the package and in Purolator's system. It was to be delivered on the day of new years eve. Instead their driver marked it address not found, requires address correction. I immediately called customer service and discovered the address was CORRECT, and was told that the package would now be delivered on Jan 2nd. It is now the 3rd and not only has my package not been delivered but the Purolator driver has again marked it address not found, correction needed on both Jan 2nd and 3rd. Despite having the correct address this entire time.

• Purolator's response · Jan 03, 2019

Hello,

We apologize for the inconveniences. If possible, can you please email us your tracking number and complete address to [email protected]? We'll look into it and will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
      James // Social Media Coordinator // www.purolator.com

Purolatordelivery

4 x confirmed my address with different agents and even through Amazon agent. My address is completely accessible, just a residence with no appartment, in urban area and we get deliveries from all other couriers without any issue. Ever heard of Google maps? Your service is totally mediocre It's UNREAL. How many more "address corrections" do you need??? My package is already 5 days late when I paid for 2 day delivery.

Purolatorbasic delivery service

Always a delay of service, never on time as per service level. Something is wrong with company and its ability to live up to its basic service levels. Businesses that use this service need to save themselves from this poor, lack of any any care service provider. Smooth business transactions are not just selling the product or service, its end to end to the actual final delivery. This company is not making that experience good for consumers who rely on the final delivery of those goods to complete a successful transaction. Its so bad with Purolator that I will not order goods that have this company as part of its service.

• Purolator's response · Dec 18, 2018

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our company. This is most certainly not the type of customer service we want you to experience. I would like to assist you with your shipping issues. Please email us your tracking number to [email protected] so we can have this reviewed.

Kind regards,

Vanessa A
          Customer Care Team
          Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
          www.purolator.com

Purolator — parking ticket at depot on douglas in burnaby bc

I don't mind going to your depot to pick up a missed delivery. However I don't appreciate getting a $50...

Burnaby

Purolatorfailing to deliver my package

It has been more than a week and I still have not received my shipment. My estimated delivery was to be Dec 4th and now the tracking page has not been updated since Dec 5th...

Furthermore, a representative left me a voicemail by the name of Vicky asking for the description of my shipment? Does that mean it is misplaced? This is ridiculous... I tried to call her back several times and left voicemails but cannot get a hold of anyone...

Extremely disappointed...your website said a delay of 1 to 2 days and now its been more than a week and I have not only not received my shipment but they have no idea where my shipment is...

Hello,

I apologize for the delay on your shipment. We are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time and truly trying our best to deliver as soon as possible. Please email us with your tracking to [email protected] for further assistance.

Sincerely, ^Vanessa

Purolator — vista print business supplies

When I initially ordered my supplies, I selected the option for it to be mailed by Canada Post because I have...

Toronto

Purolatorcustomer service

I have been trying to get ahold of customer support for 2 days now.
          Stayed on hold for 2 hours and did not get connected to an agent.

Submitted an email and haven't heard back within 48 hours.

Tried using live chat and it is not online or keeps closing saying that there are no agents available.

So after 48 hours I am unable to contact customer service.?

My delivery has been on the truck, OUT FOR DELIVERY for 3 days according to tracking.
          I received one of 2 items from the same shipment and have not been able to get ahold of anybody at purolator. I have tried all available methods of contacting them

Hello,

Thank-you for contacting us. We apologize for the delays on your shipment and our longer than normal wait times when calling in. We would like to assist you with your shipping. Please email us at [email protected] for further help with your tracking number.

Sincerely, ^Vanessa

Purolatordelivery of packages

Purolator has now held hostage 3 of my Amazon shipments. The driver cannot find my address and enters it as incorrect/incomplete address and there is a note online to please contact for more information. I have contacted them almost daily. I received 1 package about 4 days late and just yesterday I received one 11 days late and today they are still holding one and it is now 11 days late. My address is NOT incorrect. The issue is that Google maps is wrong and the driver goes only by that and doesn't actually look at street signs and house numbers or it would be very simple to find. No other courier gets lost. No other courier says that I gave an incorrect or incomplete address. But Purolator is useless and their customer service people keep telling me it will go out the next day... Still waiting for 1 at 11 days late. Pathetic. Amazon has been asked to never ever use Purolator again to ship to me.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your items have been delayed. We are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time and do apologize for this.I would like to try and offer some help and have this looked into for you. Please email us at [email protected] with your tracking numbers.

Kind Regards, ^Vanessa

Purolatordriver skipped delivery

I ordered a TV from Amazon two weeks ago. It was one-day shipping but Purolator never picked it. A week after the original order, Amazon realized it's not going to happen and created a replacement order.

This time the TV was picked up in Alberta and transported to Quebec. I check the status in the morning and it said "On vehicle for delivery". So I decided to stay at home to wait for it. Around 2pm, I checked the status again, and to my surprise, it became "Shipment refused or could not be delivered", although I had been waiting all the time.

I called their customer service. After about one hour's waiting on the line, I explained the situation to their agent, who was not very surprised. She even said it's probably because the driver did not have time to deliver every package so he just drove back to the facility. Apparently it's a common practice with them.

• Updated by Petra Axolotl · Dec 07, 2018

UPDATE: I talked to Purolator twice after the skipped delivery. Both times they promised it would be re-delivered the next day. And unsurprisingly, it did not happen. The third time when Amazon's representative called them, Purolator confirmed that it was already on its way back to Alberta. Amazon had to create a replacement, for a second time.

SOLUTION: It is possible to ask Amazon's representative to add a note to a particular address that a carrier should be avoided. Most representatives don't know this possibility. But it exists. I had to talk to several before such a note was added to my address.

• Purolator's response · Dec 07, 2018

Hi Petra, please accept our apologies for this incident. We are experiencing delays due to extreme volumes and weather in certain areas. If you'd like us to take a look a the status and provide more info, please email us the tracking number of your TV.

Thanks,

Catherine/ Social Media Coordinator
                  Email: [email protected]

Purolatordelivery is late... again

Amazon needs to stop using Purolator, things don't arrive on time and the tracking into is ridiculous. Picked up date populated 2 days after the pickup, now says it is in the Toronto sorting facility for the past 4 days. They are spouting weather, mechanical and heavier than normal volume is the reason for the delay.

Took me 1hr 20min to get through on the phone and was told that facility is behind 1-2 days and I should see an update by the following morning. Still no change and when I managed to get a Live chat agent I was told they couldn't give me an ETA. What a useless company.

Well a 2 day shipment may be delivered in 2 weeks.

Purolatordelivery

On Monday November 26 I sent a package to Quebec from London Ontario. It was supposed to arrive there the following day. When I checked the tracking the number the next day all it says is "in transit" and "estimated delivery time not available". Now after calling customer service multiple times this week I still have no answers as to where my package is. It is extremely frustrating as this package is worth over $1500 and if it is not returned in the next 10 days I'm going to be out that money. I'm more frustrated that nobody seems to know where it is or have any answers as to what is going on! Every time I've called I've been on hold for almost an hour just to get through and be transferred to someone's voicemail. I will never use Purolator in the future and highly recommend that anyone reading this use another company as the customer service is awful and they clearly can't deliver packages as they promise.

Purolatordelivery service

We had a driver 'deliver' a package. He was extremely rude. I asked him why he was rude and for his name. I said your banking my door like your a policeman. He said ya... I have taser right hear an doing to his belt. He told me to give h back his scanner and if not he would call his manager. I gave it back. He took my package and left.

In shock of what happened I called customer service and got no help. They said I'm crying over spilt milk.

Purolator — delivery service

Ordered a package online and purolator tried to deliver it once and didn't ever tell me they didn't know the...

Purolator — ignorant, useless lazy creep

I went to the Bayview location in Barrie to pick up my parcel as I wasn't home to accept my delivery. I wa...

Barrie

Purolator — delivery

There are at least 4 other dates but I don't have them recorded. November 16, 2018 November 22, 2018 Client...

Maple Ridge

Purolator — unable to fulfil expedited, delivery falsified/erroneous, tracking information no follow-up

This has happened twice. The first time, the package arrived about a week after it was promised. The second...

Vancouver