Having problems with Purolator?

Purolator reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 8, 2008. The latest review Driver behaviour was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint delivery service was resolved on Mar 15, 2021. Purolator has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 323 reviews. Purolator has resolved 233 complaints.

Purolator Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 744 7123 (Customer Service)
+1 800 561 7876 (TTY for the Hearing Impaired)
+1 800 459 5599 (Technical Support)
+1 888 302 8819 (Freight Customer Service)
5995 Avebury Road, Suite 100
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada - L5R3T8

Purolator Complaints & Reviews

PurolatorMultiple delivery reschedules

I had a package shipped from Toronto on Nov 30th via Puralator. The package arrived in Edmonton on Wednesday, Dec 9th. On Thursday, Friday and Monday, I kept track of it and it was on the truck for delivery and every time, it ended up being taken back to the depot for rescheduled delivery. I called their customer service four times, waiting over an hour each time with nothing to show for all that effort. I have been instructed to fetch the package from their warehouse yet I explained to deaf ears that I use DATS (that's transit system service for persons with disability) and I have to book my trip ahead of time. I have no other means of transport to get the package from their depot which is located miles away in the west end of the city. I hope they do not treat all their customers the way they treated me and I do not think Puralator cares about their residential customers like they do with their corporate clients. In that same time frame, I have received multiple items via Canada Post with no single missed delivery attempt. I wish their was a channel to communicate with their executives to remind them about basic customer service and why it's lacking at their company.

PurolatorLate package at first and then no update

I pre-ordered a video game which was supposed to be delivered on Dec 10. It then had to be rescheduled for the next business day, which is understandable given the circumstances. The package ended up never being delivered and the package tracker did not update itself.

I tried to contact their customer service to no success.

All I need is at least an update on my package. Was it lost? Did the driver encounter problems? Transparency is needed.

Thank you.

Late package at first and then no update

PurolatorDelivery

For the past 3 days, they have been telling me that my package is arriving on that day. I have been dressed and ready to run downstairs of my condo in case they get here. I am afraid they'll leave with a sticker on my door and get me to pick it up. On all of those 3 days, at around 8 pm, they say delivery has been scheduled for the next day. This is infuriating because I have not been able to get ANYTHING done these past few days waiting for them.
      This company doesn't even answer your call. There is probably no one even there to answer. I have been wanting to call and ask if I can come and pick up my package but even after more than 30 minutes of waiting on the phone, they didn't answer so I hung up. I have called twice now and the same thing!

How in God's name are they still a thing. Why haven't they been out of business!? Why haven't they fixed any of the issues customers have complained about for years!

Dec 05, 2020

Purolator — Rude delivery guy

This Purolator guy drove to my house and rang my doorbell at 7:30 pm (December 4, 2020) in Stratford last...

Charlottetown

PurolatorIncompetent shipping

They ripped an important document right down the middle, almost in half. The document was well protected in a hard cover sleeve and box yet they took it out of the case and it looks almost intentionally ripped. I only found out when I received the package. No justice and customer support not only was rude but showed not responsibility.

Incompetent shipping

PurolatorReckless driving. Damage to property.

The driver came speeding into the court and down our driveway. He dropped the parcel off without ringing the doorbell and proceeded to turn around onto our lawn over our dog fence, narrowly missing our oak tree and leaving a rut on our lawn and mud on our driveway. He sped out of the driveway, stopped at the neighbours, and sped out of the court neglecting to stop at the stop sign before speeding down the road. This reckless driving is very alarming considering we have small kids and a puppy who often play outdoors, as do the other neighbours! It's only a matter of time until this driver causes serious injury or property damage!

Reckless driving. Damage to property.

PurolatorClothing

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I have heard many complaints regarding packages not being distributed because of "lazy drivers" and the performance exhibited by Purolator is satisfactory. Therefore, I kindly request for this situation to not occur with my package. I am on a very tight schedule and I urge for you to please bring my package ASAP. I have a package under the name of Tanya Sadana and the Tracking NO. [protected].
            Once again, I understand that there may be delays due to COVID-19, but I kindly ask you to please aim to bring my package by tomorrow (December 4, 2020).
            Thank you so much for your service.
            Warm Regards,
            Tanya

Dec 02, 2020

Purolator — Purolator ground

Dec 2, 2020 Shipped a 37lb package (size 24"x24"x35") from Ottawa to Edmonton via Purolator...

Nov 29, 2020

Purolator — Delivery employee complaint

(My incident was on the day of Nov 27, 2020, Medicine Hat, Alberta) Deserves 0 stars because of the absolute...

Medicine Hat
              Nov 22, 2020

Purolator — Package content is stolen

- I ordered a Garmin SmartWatch from amazon.ca. The cost of the watch is around $800 CAD. - The package wa...

Oct 30, 2020

Purolator — Delivery

Would like to make a complaint on the delivery driver for my package. [protected] Didn't even attempt...

PurolatorUrgent :stop to deliver the parcel to the below destination, its fraud

I have received a parcel on 5th oct from bestbuy (www.canadapost.ca with track number :[protected]) and immediately I received a call which he said the parcel was wrongly sent to me and please take it back!
              Immediately take it back with purolator (pin or reference: [protected])
              After some day I follow up my parcel from bestbuy I understood it was fake number and was fraud and it was my parcel which I was take it back!

So I want to please you to stop deliver to them by today!! And just keep it. I'm following up from bestbuy to check everything. But please don't deliver the parcel to them.

It was sent by 5th oct and deliver by today (8th oct) to the :purolator pin:[protected]
              To: jassmeet singh
              45 silent pond cres
              Brampton. On
              L6v4s9

Urgent :stop to deliver the parcel to the below destination, its fraud
              Urgent :stop to deliver the parcel to the below destination, its fraud

Sep 14, 2020

Purolator — Service

Tracking number VRE000805535. The driver was supposed to deliver a package to my apartment on Saturday...

PurolatorLivraison de la saq

Je devais recevoir un colis de la SAQ hier ou aujourd'hui, mais on me signale que mon adresse est incorrecte ou incomplète. J'ai vérifié mon adresse et elle correcte. J'ai déjà récemment fait des achats avec des livraison avec Purolator sans problème. On fait quoi?
                Pierre Ricard
                400 des Ormes,
                Saint-Jean-de-Matha, QC, J0K 2S0
                [protected]
                [protected]
                [protected]@ricard.qc.ca

Jul 31, 2020

Purolator — Driver slip misinformation and terrible customer service

We received phone call yesterday that our work computer is arriving. We live in a high rise apartment so we...

Ottawa

PurolatorPackage Never Arrived

I ordered an audio interface from Best Buy, and it was shipped by Purolator. The package never arrived at my apartment even though i left the correct address, postal code, name, and apartment number when making the order. The driver simply checked the delivery off as completed but did not provide proof. Now, the package is missing and Purolator refused to help me. They launched an "investigation" that they later closed because they came to the conclusion that the GPS records show the package at my address and that the investigation is complete. Then they stopped replying to my emails and attempts to contact them. I called customer service three times and got zero help from them. The investigator on my case refuses to answer me and will provide no information on the package. Please avoid Purolator, they won't help you!

RESOLVED

• Purolator's response · Jul 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for this feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience stemming from this incident. If you'd like us to look into it for you, please email us your tracking number.

Regards,
                      Vincent
                      Social Media coordinator/Purolator Inc./Customer Care team
                      Email: [email protected]

PurolatorShipment

A lawn mower has been ordered from Costco and shipped through Purolator. Initially there was an error in the address which has been corrected as soon as we got the tracking. There is no update of status since July 13. Multiple phone calls have been made with customer support. Yesterday we received email asking how the product look like. When we called they could not provide any information about the product, they do not know where it is. Seems like product went missing. The status shows that it returned to sorting facility and waiting there forever.

We are very displeased and dissatisfied with the service of Purolator. The order has been shipped on July 2. It is taking forever to deliver a shipment.

Shipment: [protected] ref : [protected]

Jul 17, 2020

Purolator — Portable air conditioner delivery

Purolator delivery nightmare of a portable air conditioner… I just recently had a portable air conditioner...

Jul 12, 2020

Purolator — Your delivery driver

Today, as I was leaving my building at 19 Lascelles Boulevard, Toronto, a delivery person for Purolator had...

PurolatorPathetic delivery service

I was expecting to receive a package from Purolator this morning. I was at home and the driver didn't bother to knock at the door not ring the door bell. He left delivery attempted notice on my door and I see package will be ready for pickup on 07/09 at nearby Purolator location to my house. Upon seeing this notice, I tried to contact chat representative and discussed about this issue and she said unfortunately she cannot help other than putting complain against the driver. I asked to at least make it available for pickup today to nearby Purolator location but she could not help. This is frustrating and pathetic service from Purolator. I lost my entire day without the package and it was very urgent for me to receive the package. I need my package by today under any circumstances

Pathetic delivery service

RESOLVED

• Purolator's response · Jul 20, 2020

Hello Saurav,

Thank you for this feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience stemming from this incident. We'll report to the driver's manager, the fact that they didn't knock or ring the doorbell.

Regards,