PSE&Glights shut off without notice

I am completely disgusted and enraged by the lack of knowledge, care, and concern of the customer service reps of pse&g. My husband and I have been pse&g customers for 20+ years and we've never ever had our lights shut off and last night we came home to a dark house. This was obviously an oversight. So I called their customer service line and I was put on hold for 2 hours. I went back and forth with them and even after paying my pay and I still have no electricity a day later. Their customer service reps are rude, arrogant, and inconsiderate. For months i've begged to have someone come out and read my meters, for months i've asked for an explanation as to why my bills are constantly on the rise and no one ever wants to assist me. All I keep doing is paying and paying for bills that I don't believe are mine. My husband and I own a small cape and its just the two of us, so I can't see how are gas and electric bills are $400 and rising. I would like to file a class action suit against this company if anyone is interested.

• Ca
    carguyted Dec 06, 2011

Just an update... after the billed was updated and paid they came to put back on... They threatened with theft of services... I asked them... against who? The employee that talk the money for leaving a spinning meter in? So what was stolen... sounds like an employee and employer issue.. not a customer issue!

• Ca
    carguyted Dec 06, 2011

Same here... the guy told me to give him $50 and he'll mark it shut off and leave it on. So we did... he took the money and left. Now they want to know why it was marked shut off and was not...LOL