Having problems with FerrellGas?

FerrellGas Customer Service Contacts

1 Liberty Plz
Liberty, Missouri
United States - 64068-2970

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FerrellGas Customer Service. Initial FerrellGas complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FerrellGas above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FerrellGas. Discuss the issues you have had with FerrellGas and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

FerrellGas Complaints & Reviews

FerrellGas Propane filling.. Or not filling

Called at 20% over a week ago.. Said they would be here today, they didn't come. I called and asked why (I have seen a truck in down town otsego today.. 3 miles from our home) and was told when I called that the weather has made it so they aren't out this way?? So being trust worthy isn't on your core values for the company? Now i'm told we have no eta for filling.. We have a child. What a [censored] [censored] company you have.

FerrellGas Propane was not delivered. Ferrell gas has not refunded my money in 23 days so far.

On 1/26/21 I ordered 80 gallons of propane from Ferrell Gas Co.
    Delivery was promised on 1/29/21
    Nobody showed up, so I had to order the gas from another company..
    I contacted Ferrell Gas on 1/30/21 to reverse the charge of $282.44 on my credit card account.
    They promised to do so, but didn't.
    Ferrell Gas had my money since 1/26/21, and today, 23 days after, I'm still waiting for my refund!

Feb 18, 2021

FerrellGas — Refilling of "carry in" rv propane tanks; charges; liability exposure

Took 2 propane tanks in for refill in denton, tx location yesterday just before 9:00 a.M. I live in my rv and...

FerrellGas propane tank rental fee

I have been a customer of Ferrellgas for 16 years and to see them jack up my propane tank rental fee from $26 to $106 a year angers me to no end! And when I inquired about just buying the tank from them to keep from continually going through this they refused to sell it to me. So then I notified them that this move will cause me to find another supplier for my propane they could care less and told me that they could come and pick up the tank but they would only refund me $1.09 a gallon for the remaining propane even though they charged me $2.49 a gallon for the same propane when I bought it and said they would also charge me a removal fee! Who runs a business this way? Crooks do!

FerrellGas Bait and switch!

I've been a customer of Ferrellgas for the last 7 years, in the beginning it was okay little issues but nothing big, recently they have been horrible. First let me state that I am a pay first deliver after customer. Most recently they have came to my residence in November and filled up my tank. The employee has overfilled our tanks TWICE now( not overflow and make a mess everywhere but still more than the dollar amount we paid). There's a reason we pay what we pay and now they are trying to make us pay yet again for fuel that we did not ask for, that their guys messed up and put in our tanks. I just called a local branch and the lady was EXTREMELY rude talking over me, pretty much yelling at me. Telling me that it doesn't matter that I have to pay for the fuel because "I'm going to need a fill up soon anyway just to send them the money".

Now even if that is true I still don't have the extra funding for what they're requesting for plus another full up!!

FerrellGas Driver and supervisor

I had a driver last week come to deliver 184 gallons. Paco the driver did not get out of the truck proceeded to have a attatude because the truck didn't fit in the back yard. And refused to give his name. I have been waiting for propane since 12/4 . We ran out of propane 3 weeks ago my son is disabled. I have Cancer. I contacted his supervisor and he said why did I let it run out and he said it was my fault cause I let it run out. They've had the money since the 12/4 I had propane then. I called multiple times to see if the money was there. They said no.
          I've been a coustomer for almost 3 years the drivers have never went to the back yard.
          I can't work because I have cancer and my son is disabled there was no reason for him not to deliver propane.
          Me and my children have been freezing because of this ...
          There are laws the Americans with disability's act. My son and I are disabled!!!

FerrellGas Customer service (phone)

I called Farrell gas to obtain a quote was told to have company call and will give quote over phone when I asked for it to be sent to me . Company will not call so I called back the next week and I left my number for call back no call back so called again and as of now I have been on hold for over 46 mins. I have been calling the red bluff, ca. Office . This is uncalled for .

Sep 08, 2020

FerrellGas — Refund not received 73 days and counting

On June 26, 2020 I had Ferrellgas pick up my tank with @ 200 gals of fuel left in it as we were moving into...

FerrellGas gas delivery

On April 9, 2019 I called and requested a delivery. During the phone call I had a past balance with a card and placed the order for delivery. I was told what the amount would be $357 and told the person that I would place it in the tank like I usually do. Well on Tuesday April 16, 2019 I checked the tank and it was on 0. I called and was told that there had been no order placed. I tried explaining how I was on 0 and got the cold shoulder. We called again in the morning as told by the person on April 16, 2019 was they didn't care that it was on 0 and that the order had been placed.

Jan 16, 2019

FerrellGas — charging me a tank fee 3 times during the year.

Every time I ordered propane in 2018 I was charged a tank rental fee for $60. The propane company charge wa...

FerrellGas — poor customer service and questionable ethical behaviour

Monday Sept. 17th I called around to different gas companies getting quotes. Was given quote of $1.09 Gallon...

FerrellGas — tank owner

Had an old tank on house that sat years foreclosed that we bought through an old company. We were told tank...

FerrellGas — delivery services

I call to schedule a delivery because my tank was extremely low( gage not showing any propane) I was out of...

FerrellGas — non-response to emergency gas leak, poor customer service

1/10/17 contacted ferrellgas through online form requesting someone come out and check tank because it wa...

Camp Verde

FerrellGas — propane delivery

I ordered propane on 07/20/16, and asked them to fill the tanks. I use the propane for my swimming pool and...

FerrellGas — propane delivery company

I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start...

FerrellGas — filling tanks

I have tried to be patient with this company but, they have chosen to continually fail at performing the only...

Boulder Creek

FerrellGas — lowering standard of customer service

I've used FerrellGas since the purchase of my house in 1997. Throughout that time, I was on an automatic...

Three Bridges

FerrellGas — overcharged my account

Ordered a tank refill online. Heard nothing from them. Checked my account online and found I had been billed...

Ferrell Gas — losing money

How is it when i prebuy gas for the year with you have to do to lock in a rate, and yo u buy x amount of fuel...

Grayling