The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PSE&G — electric outage
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
PSE&G has to lines coming to my house, this was news to me. An A and a B line. Well one day the B line went out and most of our house was not getting electric and the power was tripping to the major appliances, including our refrigerator. We called PSE&G and they said quote "since we are getting some power than we have to get our own electrician because it is an internal problem" Fine, we paid an electrician $300 to tell us that all the outlets are fine and the junction box is fine. He then went outside and gave us the news. " PSE&G is not supplying the power to the house" Now keep in mind my wife just spent $325 at the grocery store and all the meat spoiled along with everything else. We then called PSE&G and they went up on the pole and did what electric people do, and thats fix the problem and now both A and B circuits work again. But the electric was out for 3 days in the middle of the heat with kids and no food and a lot of candles.
THEY REFUSED TO REIMBURSE US ANYTHING, NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY. BUT WHEN THE ELECTRIC BILL IS OVERDUE THEY ARE SURE TO CALL YOU THREATENING SHUT OFF.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons!
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone!
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers
- PSE&G - account security
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - Transformer outside my childs bedroom window
- PSE&G - lights shut off without notice
- PSEG - overcharge
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - my bill