PSE&Gequal payment plan a myth

The equal payment plan is a lie and a scam by pse&g. They arbitrarily raise your rates by hundreds of dollars without a good explination. There is never any way tocatch up with your equal payment plan when salaries stay the same. They are truly a rip-off conglomerate who have us by the throat. I oew more than I can possilby pay per month with no releif in sight. I make too much to qualify for any of their so-called assistance programs and nj shares is running out of money. Doesn't that tell you something?
Bust this monopoly before it eats us alive!!!

And you can't pay your bill on-line because ther is a security risk. And I don't like talking to machines when I need a real person to help me. I need to go to work, not spend literally hours waiting for a human to answer my call.

• St
    Stephazel Jan 03, 2016

I began with the equal payment because they were undercharging me and there was like a $1000 lump sum that I had to scramble to get. But since then my average spending is about $200 so I don't understand why j still have to pay $427/mth...oh excuse me...they just sent me the GREAT NEWS that they're lowering it to $410. I have NO BALANCE THO...calling Monday morning to opt out of this frivolous plan!

• Ta
    tahiesha Nov 23, 2015

I have no problem paying anything I owe. My problem is that PsE&G knew the whole time they were undercharging me just so that they could charge a lump sum in the end. If i knew this would be the result I would have never signed up for the plan. They should really be ashamed of themselves!

Annoyed_Customer2011 Mar 20, 2011

One last thing! I move into a new apartment. It wasn't brought to my attention until TWO months later the meters are located INSIDE the basement of my apartment, meanwhile this JERK OFF company PSEG has been making estimates on Gas/Electric Usage. Now 2 months later I have to pay for all the usage from previous months $698. They're joking right??? Thats more then HALF my rent. I barely am able to mke ends meet as it is and now you want me to dish out $698, $250 of that in DELIEVERY charges. So now I have to pay you to deliever services that you're RIPPING me off on to begin with. I can go on and on about this company. It really isn't fair AT ALL. Yet I need these services to survive. Go freakin' figure!!!

Annoyed_Customer2011 Mar 20, 2011

I completely AGREE! PSEG is such a rip off company and they knew we need them, so they do what they want!! When does it all end?