Resolved Progressive Auto Insurance — [censor] company!
In mid July an auto mechanic was driving my car off of a long bed (used to transport a race car). While backing it off the bed, he somehow (according to him, I was not there) got his foot lodged between the brake pedal and the throttle. He lost control of my vehicle, panicked and sent it spinning, hitting the truck who had towed it, a wall and nearly two onlookers. At first word, I was devastated as was everyone else that night... speechless. I was having it towed from Sacramento to Stockton, Ca because this mechanic failed to bolt on my caliper and the like snuggly and it sliced through my tire, leaving me stranded as I was on my way to meet a lady that I had just met. I made it to sac but I never got a chance to meet her. To make a long story short, I reported it about a month later because my deductible was so high and this mechanic said that he could fix it, he knew people who could get it done... well that never occurred. This shameless company never once asked how I was doing in all this nor about my family. They don't believe all the damages that were present on the car happened that night.. My statement to them is simply this: just because you can't come up with how it happened in no way means that it didn't happen. I paid out of my pocket during the time my car was undrivable $1,000 for a rental for a month and still these #s did not think that it was not drivable.
More Progressive Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Progressive Auto Insurance - late payment
- Progressive Insurance - claims adjuster
- Progressive Auto Insurance - spokeswoman
- Progressive Insurance - consumers, we should band together and file a class-action lawsuit.
- Progressive - "paperless discount"
- Progressive - claims/customer service
- Progressive - my insurance policy
- Progressive - snapshot
- Progressive Life Insurance Company - paid insurance policy
- Progressive Auto Insurance - deniel of reduction