Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] Logo

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA]

Having problems with Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA]?

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 15, 2009. The latest review commutation not received after a month was posted on Nov 22, 2019. The latest complaint No service was resolved on Jun 15, 2009. Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 8 reviews. Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] has resolved 1 complaints.

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 222 132 (Customer Service)
+27 102 143 000 (Cape Town)
+258 282 6990 (Mozambique)
BDO Building, 1st Floor, 22 Wellington Road, Parktown

Mayfair on the Lake 3rd floor 5 Park Lane Parkside Umhlanga Ridge

Klerksdorp
Ground Floor, Sanlam Bldg, President Kruger Street Klerksdorp

eMalahleni
Unit 505, 5th Floor Centre de la vie Corner Beatty Avenue and Woltemade Street (opposite Life Cosmos Hospital) eMalahleni

Mthatha

Welkom
2 Toermalyn Street, Jan Cilliers Park (Extension 7), Welkom

Mozambique
Bairro 6 coca missava recinto da Wenala casa № 3

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] Customer Service. Initial Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA]. Discuss the issues you have had with Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] Complaints & Reviews

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA]commutation not received after a month

i applied for commutation first time on the 01 October 2019 i submitted the forms, qoutation, motivation letter, identity copy and my drivers licence.

it was rejected and i was not told about it, i waited 15 days as advised by the consultant (Recardo Mashego) when i fanaly called because i knock off late i was told then that it has been rejected.
they required a road-worthy cerificate which i had to promise the dealer that i will surely buy the car after 15 days ..
i have sent all the documents on the 31 October 2019 i was told to wait for a maximum of 15 working days .
15 days passed, i do not have the money still . i also had plans and i am very inconvinienced, i do not understand why they could not keep the end of their deal since they expected soo many documents on my side.

Rand Mutual Assurance [RMA] — iod claim

My husband got hurt at work October 2017. While doing his work as spray painter he needed to bend over to...

Rand Mutual Assurance (RMA) — workplace injury claim

We sent through a claim for dental crowns (we are the laboratory) Medicross sent through quotes the incident...

Rand Mutual Assurance (RMA) — no assistance from rand mutual

14/10/2016 RMA CLAIM: E JUBILEUS M/1470253/1/098J/16/PEV Q35320803033179HF IOD: Eben Jubileus was injured...

Rand Mutual Assurance (RMA) — Compensation not received

I had been injured at work on the 11/10/1016 and had two spin operations done the last operator done on the...

Rand Mutual Assurance — Pension no longer being received since late last year

pension last received last year 2015 has been getting it since 1979. my STANBIC account is [protected]. I...

Rand Mutual Assurance — No Service WH Olivier [protected]

I was injured in 1990 on Hartebees no 8 shaft. I had multiple injuries like nose, left arm, head and back...

Johannesburg

Rand Mutual AssuranceNo service

My name is Andre Potgieter Id. [protected]. Tel Nr [protected]
    I was working for Mesina Platinum Mines From 2002/03/20.
    I were injured on the 23/02/2003 during my night shift the accident was reported and i did recive a number from rand mutual ( J/1024571/1/367B/03/EMP ) After verios attempts to be competsated for the lost no one helps me i have now got a screw in my right shoulder. After all i also had to other accident witch i have recive the numbers but was also not compensated for it !! The numbers is ( J/1037036/1/367B/03/CJP ) this accident was a car accident on the way to work on the 7/03/2003 both the first accident and second accident dates was wrong on the cards they gave me they made it as followed (22/02/2003) & (05/03/2003). I also had a third accident on may way back from work after long hours on the 16/08/2003 the clam number is (M/1047187/1/367B/03/CJP ).
    I have contacted them many times now and always they will phone me back and they don't i even went to the offices in rustenburg. they made an appointment to seen the Dr. then the docter send she only do paper work and not the finale accesment on persons but they told me to go there for the finale accesment. then they can compansated me for the lost !! I phone them each the last three months and then they said they will phone back and i am still waiting for them There contact nr is [protected].

• Si
        simon2 Sep 19, 2018

My name Simon p Foord for Minco steel Q87930411119417B8O need to know where my claim is at. I have send a few emails to contact center to have some feedback on when my payment will be due, but up to know no feedback of where I stand.