Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Logo

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee

Having problems with Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee?

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 6, 2008. The latest review Auto claim was posted on May 22, 2020. Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 7 reviews. Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee has resolved 0 complaints.

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Customer Service Contacts

+1 877 876 2222 (Customer Service)
P.O. Box 307
Columbia, Tennessee
United States - 38402-0307

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Customer Service. Initial Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee. Discuss the issues you have had with Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee Complaints & Reviews

Farm Bureau Insurance of TennesseeAuto claim

At a local restaurant, I was backing out of my parking space when a man in the drive-through line put it in reverse, backed out of the drive-thru and then backed over 100 feet down the 2-way space between aisles (on the wrong wide of the road) and hit the side of my car. The officer clearly said this driver was at fault, a witness saw this, the report clearly states the car backed out of a drive-thru line, yet farm bureau wants to say i'm at fault and I can pay my deductible because I was in reverse! A drive-thru is one-way. Who backs out of a drive-thru legally!!! Farm bureau's claim agent refused to back down when I pointed out the traffic report says he backed out of a drive-thru and even said if someone backs down a one way street and hits someone who is backing out of a drive, then both are at fault! What world does this agent live in! Could it be both drivers are insured with farm bureau and this is a way to squeeze more money out of an innocent driver! Farm bureau does not have your back! They are wrong and they know it. They just do not care.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — homeowner's policy

On April 16, 2018, two weeks before she and her two daughters were scheduled to move in, Hope Elrod's NEWLY...

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — homeowners policy

Hope Elrod's house burned to the ground on April 16, 2018. Two weeks before she and her kids were set to move...

Brownsville

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennesseeinsurance claim for theft

My garage was broken into on October 20, 2016 while I was out of town. I have had insurance with Farm Bureau for 22 years which included 2 homes and 2 vehicles. It took me a little while to submit the property loss forms due to personal/marital problems. I submitted them in January. In the meantime, my husband of 20 years took his life on December 30, 2016 with a .357 magnum in our front yard while I was there. Farm Bureau requires me to make a statement under oath, which I had no problem doing. While being questioned, like a common criminal I might add, the attorney representing Farm Bureau continued to badger me regarding my husband's suicide which has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROBBERY. Now Farm Bureau refuses to renew my homeowner's policy when it came up for renewal in March. No insurance company will insure me as long as I have a claim pending. So, not only have they been dragging their feet on the claim but they put me in jeopardy of losing my home, which is all I have left. I cannot get any help from any government agency either. I suspect Farm Bureau has them all in their pocket.

I SUGGEST IF YOU ARE ANTICIPATING USING FARM BUREAU FOR YOUR INSURANCE, YOU DON'T WALK, BUT RUN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!! They don't care who you are or what your circumstances, they only care about two things. GREED AND MONEY which go hand in hand.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — homeowners insurance claim

We had a storm come through here about 2 months ago, and I filed a claim 90% of my roof have been affected...

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — insurance

On 6/26/16 Sunday, my daughter was involved in a wreck. A witness that was behind my daughter at the stop...

Lewisburg

Farm Bureau Insurance of Tennessee — Doesn't take responsibility for their drivers action

Farm Bureau insurance company doesn't take responsibility for their drivers actions and doesn't pay...